- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1985 Sermons Boat Yard 29 ft. "lobster boat". This is a nice example of a small commercial fishing boat. Present owner uses it strictly for pleasure and cruising. Not many of these boats to be found for sale. Will consider trade of late model 17' - 19' Boston Whaler Montauk or Classic Donzi 16', 18', or 22'.
- Captain and pasenger seating, padded Brass footrests Wrap around pilothouse w/side curtains Five windows Center window access to forward deck Steering wheel, stainless steel Light, above Six (6) speakers Electric panel access
- Deck Equipment
- Cleats, stainless steel Bow pulpit Lewmar Anchor, chain, & rope Padded engine cover/center seating Padded aft fish box Six (6) mounted rocket launchers Six (6) flush rod holders, stainless steel Raw water washdown
- Head, open, center Single berth/seating to port Sink, stainless steel to stbd Storage, strbd Bomar hatch
- Boat was manufactured for commercial fishery purposes. Overbuilt to withstand abuse and endure no maintenance. Hull is fiberglass with some areas, such a gunnels, stregthened with 3/4 marine plywood.
- Safety Features
- Life ring Life Jackets Fire extinguisher Bow rail, stainless steel Hand rail stainless steel, forward
- Single Yanmar 6LP-DTE 185 HP Owner believes to be around 2000 hrs Recent injector changes and turbo rebuild. Engine does not smoke
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call 251-747-6830 to schedule a showing or to find out more about this listing. You may email me at email@example.com