- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2006 29' Wellcraft Express is a one owner boat and is as clean as a pin with only 405 hours on a pair of Yamaha F225 4 strokes. She comes with a triple axle trailer (Magic Tilt) and is loaded out with an A/C Generator, flat screen TV, and sleeps (4). She is ready to fish or cruise. Owner is now a two boat owner and wants her to be the next one sold. On a scale of 1-10, she is a 9.5 all day long.
- Sleeps (6) Lockable panel door Snap-in carpet Decor pillows Dinette table Forward V-Berth Hanging locker Woodgrain cabinets Head: SeaLand Vacuflush toilet w/ holding tank Hand-held shower Molded sink GFI protected duplex outlet Storage
- Microwave oven Dual voltage refrigerator Sink w/ pressurized hot and cold water Single burner stove top
- 42 gallon Kodiak baitwell Anchor locker Anchor pulpit w/ anchor roller and chute Stainless steel cleats Screened deck hatch Hard top Removable dive ladder (4) opening port lights Gunwale rod racks Integrated swim platform Transom door Walk thru windshield 3 person fold out aft seat (6) cup holders Cockpit bolsters Cockpit courtesy lights Transom entry light (2) fish boxes w/ overboard discharge Flip-up seat/bolster helm seat Covered sink w/ pressurized fresh water Port lounge seating Tackle locker Raw water washdown Dockside water connection Fuel filters/water separators Horn Full helm instrumentation Navigation lights Stainless steel propeller Tilt steering wheel Trim tabs 6 gallon hot water heater Auto windlass w/ 150' rope/chain Remote spotlight
- Garmin 3210 Radar GPS Plotter and sounder Raymarine auto pilot VHF Remote (2) spotlights Windlass AM/FM CD/stereo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Greg LaRossa at 251-980-2220 or 251-979-2817.