- 25 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Price reduced! May 17th
Includes very ecconomical, lightly used, twin 115 four stroke engines and triple axle trailer with brakes. Fish package, hardtop with outriggers.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Boston Whaler 255 Conquest is ready to take on any body of water cruising or fishing. There?s a recessed walkaround for secure bow access. The 150-gallon fuel capacity lets the 255 cover a lot of territory in comfort, thanks to the superior ride of the Accutrack hull with its deep-V entry. Onboard amenities include plenty of storage and a cockpit shower. Through the lockable cabin door owners will find more overnight comforts than expected on a boat of this size, including opening screened portholes and a hatch, a wetbar sink with faucet, a Porta-Potti with deck pump-out, a cushy V-berth and more.
- Cabin Interior
- Berth filler cushions Cabin lights (2) Carbon monoxide detector Easy clean interior materials Forward berth cushions with backrest Lockable cabin door Opening hatch with screen Opening portholes with screens (2) Portable head with deck pump-out V-berth table Wet bar sink with faucet
- Compass Electronics mounting area Instrumentation and electrical switch panels with circuit breaker protection Stainless steel steering wheel Starboard side windshield wiper
- Deck / Cockpit
- 27" interior freeboard 8" cleats: bow (2), spring line (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), bow pulpit (1) Aluminum framed tempered glass windshield Bow and stern lifting eyes Cockpit shower Covered telescoping stainless steel swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail Drink holders (3) Gunnel-mounted stainless steel rod holders (2) Heavy-duty rub rail Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel roller assembly Motorwell drains Self-bailing cockpit Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with downrigger weight holders (2 per side) Stainless steel grab rails (5) Walk-thru transom with door Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Aft-facing seats with cushions and backrest Bow cushion Fold-away stern bench seat Fold-down passenger footrest Molded helm footrest Sliding adjustable ladder back helm and companion seats
- 150 gal fuel tank Automatic bilge pump Cockpit lighting Dual battery trays with switch Electric horn Hydraulic trim tabs Navigation lights Pressurized freshwater system Stainless steel propeller Stainless steel through hulls Transducer mount area
- Twin 2003 Yamaha, 115 hp ea. Model: F115TXRB Total HP: 230
- Additional Features
- Fish package Anchor windlass Hardtop with outriggers Curtain Package Porta Potti w/ pumpout Stereo 2003 Performance aluminum, triple axle trailer with brakes
- Battery storage Bow anchor locker with drain Bow storage lockers under V-berth Cabin interior rod racks (4) Cooler under starboard seat with drain Fire extinguisher pocket In-deck fishboxes with drains In-deck storage at helm Port and starboard side panel storage in helm area Port storage locker (aft) with drain Under-gunnel rod racks (4)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat is located at Port St. Joe Marina. Please call for an appointment to view. Call Chris at 251-747-6830 anytime.