- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Salt Water Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Ice Baby" comes with a triple axel aluminum trailer and is an extremely well built 29' Pro-line that will give you the best of both worlds. Plenty of family comforts for cruising, and entertaining, while remaining a real fishing machine. "Ice Baby" has a nice size cockpit offering an excellent seating arrangement, a cuddy cabin with a head, and is powered with fuel efficient twin 2006 Yamaha F 250 four strokes. She is loaded with electronics including rod holders, T-Top, shore power, windlass, stereo, galley package,live well, and raw water wash down.
"Ice Baby" will take you to the big fish, while cruising in comfort. Bring all offers, Motivated Seller!!
- Max Draft: 22 Displacement: 7500
- Total Power: 250 HP Cruising Speed: 32 Max Speed: 48
- V-Berth sleeps 2 and one in the mid berth or two kids Electric head and stand up shower Dinette
- Sink with pressure water Storage cabinets Corian counters
- ICOM- M302 Ritchie Compass 3.5 Depth Sounder Ray Marine C-80 Combe GPS, Plotter, Color Fish Finder Kenwood Am/Fm Satellite Receiver Trim Tabs
- 3 Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Dockside Electrical Cable Electrical System 12 V 110V 30 Amp Power Cord Windlass
- 1 Anchor and Davit Bow Pulpit & rails Fresh Water/Salt Water Washdown system Docking lights, Transom light 4 4 Life Jackets Navigation Lights Swim Platform & Swim Ladder Spreader Lights, Courtesy Lights Hydraulic Steering, Bennett Tabs
- 2 Bilge pumps Engine Alarm Fire Extinguisher Fuel Filters
- Fishing Features
- 45 gallon Bait Well In floor Fish box w/ Macerator Fresh water sink Raw water washdown Fish Door Rear Cockpit Shower (Freshwater)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Greg LaRossa at 251-979-2817.