- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a great entry level 260 Sundancer with a striking blue hull and optional power. She was built with a Mercruiser 350 mag MPI combined with a Bravo III outdrive. this boat has a generator, A/C, full canvas and only 425 fresh water hours. She also has a windlass, spotlight, and VHF radio. Check out this boat and imagine it in your slip.
- Mercruiser 350 mag/MPI Bravo III Generator
- Engine Room
- 2 bank battery charger Water heater Fire suppresion system
- Full instrumentation Smartcraft gauges VHF radio Spotlight Trim tabs Mercruiser controls Windlass with helm and foot controls
- Wetbar with sink Radar arch Full canvas enclosures Cockpit cover 110 outlet 12v outlet Magma grill Full Bimini top AM/FM CD/6 disc changer
- Microwave Single butane cooktop range Refrigerator
- Air conditioning 110 and 12 volt lighting CD monitor AM/FM CD/6 disc changer
- Speed and Fuel Burn
- Top speed 38 mph burning 20.2 gph Best cruise 30.1 mph burning 13.3 gph
- Vessel Overview
- Generator Windlass AM/FM CD plus 6 disc VHF radio Trim tabs Spotlight Full canvas enclosures Magma grill Fire supression system Cockpit cover Full Bimini top Microwave Single butane stove top Refrigerator A/C Water heater CO monitor 350 mag BIII 300hp 2 bank on board battery charger Radar arch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, please contact Tracy Green at 423-227-0659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .