- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Lightly used, inside stored walkaround cuddy with removable hinged spotting tower w/ 4 rocket launchers and belly band. Large cabin with enclosed head. Berths for three (3), refrigerator, stove and icebox, removable table and rod storage.
Repowered with twin 225 4-stroke Yamaha motors in 2002/'03.
- The Grady-White Sailfish 272 is a walk-around cabin with twin 225 Yamaha engines. LIQUID ASSETS features an integrated outboard mounting system with a transom door; a cabin with a forward V-berth; an enclosed head area with a shower; and a galley with storage, butane stove and fridge. In addition, she sports a bonus berth, aft of the interior steps (a great berth for the junior anglers on your trip!) The 272 has a generous 20-gallon overboard-draining raw water livewell. She boasts a 260-quart starboard insulated fish box, as well as a 104-quart fish box. She has a comfortable aft bench seat, plus a swim platform with a ladder. Rigged for serious fishing, she comes with an 18-foot Lee outriggers.
- Cabin Features
- General Cabin lights Cabin window curtains Carpet Forward hatch w- screen Rod storage holders (4) Storage - storage pockets Windows - 2 front windows Windows - 2 sliding side windows w- screens Sleeping Accomodations Forward V-berth Aft berth Storage - 3 under-berth compartments Head Enclosed head area w- sink, shower and lamp Marine head w- macerator Holding tank Pump-out Lockable door w- screen & companionway hatch Mirror Galley Features Portside galley w- sink Refrigerator, Norcold w/freezer Stove - butane Storage - galley area Table
- Cockpit & Deck Features
- 100% hand-laid hull and deck Accessory outlet 12V Anchor windlass wiring Bow pulpit Cockpit bolsters Cockpit lights Cockpit shower Drink holders (4) Fish box - 260 qt. starboard insulated fish box w- overboard drain Fish box - 104 qt. port insulated fish box w- overboard drain Footrests (helm & companion) Heavy-duty gunwale molding Icebox - 38 qt. port insulated, w- overboard drain Integrated outboard mounting system w- swim platform and ladder Livewell - 20 gal. aft deck insulated raw water livewell w- overboard drain Rod holders (4) Rod storage racks - 6 horizontal Seating - deluxe helm & companion chairs Seating - port & starboard fish box cushions Seating - molded in aft bench seat w- cushion Seating - foredeck cushions stainless steel, 316 grade steering wheel, tilt Storage - forward anchor locker w- rope storage Storage - lockable electronics box Storage - lockable storage under helm seat Storage - 2 tackle drawers under companion seat Washdown - pressurized seawater w- hose Windshield - ventilated Windshield washer and wipers
- Safety Features
- Automatic bilge pumps (2) (total 3000 gph) Basic flotation Bow rail - 316 grade stainless steel Chrome-over-bronze through-hull fittings Cockpit toe rails Companion grab rail Non-skid fiberglass liner Non-skid recessed walk-around Self-bailing cockpit w- 4 cockpit
- Optional (included) Features
- Anchor windlass Battery charger Bow lifting bracket Hardtop w- radio box & spreader lights Hardtop rod holders Lee Outrigger, cabin side mounted Rod storage - folding cabin rack (6) Stereo - CD system Flag staff Hand held spotlight Removable spotting tower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Located at Port St. Joe Marina, dry storage. Call Chris McFarland for a showing. You may email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org