- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CXM - GTE2
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 38' Rampage Express with full tower is ready to fish! The owner has full maintenance records available showing that the engines have been serviced and on a regular and consistent maintenance schedule.
Recent maintenance- props tuned, new zincs, new cutlass bearing
New belts, impellers, new (8) D batteries
New cushion on coaming pads and seat in tower, and new L-shaped cushion in helm area.
She is ready to fish and cruise for the new owner.
- Dual 10" Furuno Nav Nets with GPS Map Plotters with 6 kw Furuno Radar with 4' open Array 3000 watt Black Box Sounder integrated with Nav Net Icom VHF Secondary Raymarine ST60 depth finder Simrad Auto Pilot Tower- another 10" Furuno screen with Simrad Auto Pilot repeater
- Lees Fighting Chair Viking 6-man Life Raft Self-bailing cockpit Transom door with gate Dual 12 volt electric down-rigger outlets Port side bait prep tackle center and bait freezer box Starboard side bait freezer cooling box Fresh and raw water washdown Cable master electric shore power retractor 55 gallon livewell with viewing window 2 large in-deck fish boxes with macerator pumps Outriggers and Center Rigger 120 volt spreader lights
- May 20- NEW L-shaped seating Starboard side companion chair with tackle trays below Center helm chair Helm A/C with separate 16000 btu Maxwell windlass with Fortress aluminum anchor Control power commander electronic Engine control with troll and sync Remote spotlight Electric power center vent 3 windshield wipers Trim Tabs 4-sided enclosure
- Cabin Features
- Galley with Corian counters Refrigerator Microwave Recessed coffee maker Single-burner stove Starboard side U-shaped setee that converts to dining and berth with fuller cushion insert Water tank and holding tank monitors 10,000 btu cruise air condition
- Large head with full shower stall and vac U-Flush head Teak and maple flooring Cherry cabinetry Upright rod storage cabinet with clear plexiglass door
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Greg LaRossa at 251-979-2817.