- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- XL EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Lightly used boat, original owner, and stored under cover. LION'S PAW is a well optioned center console with enclosed head w/macerator pump-out, and TACO outriggers.
- Hull Design
- The 270 Outrage was designed with a refined version of the Accutrack hull system which gives the deep-vee design an even sharper angle of entry. This design allows for a softer ride than previous versions. Strategically positioned reverse chines and running strakes provide lift, superior tracking and deflect spray for a dry ride
- Fishing Features
- locking bow rod storage under gunnel rod and gaff storage lighted 23-gallon transom livewell w/ raw-water fill 3 in-deck insulated storage / fishboxes 334-quart in-deck bow storage w/ drain and pump-out option 10 rod racks total 11 rod holders total (4 gunnel, fwd, 3 transom, 2 leaning post) leaning post w/ (2) rod holders, bait prep station w/ cutting board, rigging storage, and s/s grab rail, 94-quart cooler below leaning post w/ removable backrest T-top w/ gold rocket launchers (5) Taco Grand Slam outriggers cockpit spreader lights
- bow bench seats (2) w/ cushions molded front console seat double helm seat w/ folding footrests folding transom stern bench seat
- Safety Features
- fire extinguisher 200 ft braided anchor rode 10 ft 1/4 in. galvanized chain cockpit coaming bolsters
- Twin Mercury 225 XLSW 4S Engines are made by Yamaha Year: 2004 Lenco elec. trim tabs
- Optional (included) Features
- anchor windlass porta Potti w/ pump-out & discharge T-top w/ radial outriggers T-top w/ electronics box weather curtain for T-top stereo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat is located at the Port St. Joe Marina. Please call Chris for a showing.