With her extremely innovative hull design and Zeus POD propulsion system, the YachtCat stands alone in the world. Years of experience and engineering effort have gone into this state of the art design. The perfect blend of catamaran and mono-hull. She provides the smooth efficient and stable ride of a catamaran without losing the sleek profile, reasonable beam and functionality of a mono-hull.
- With her extremely innovative hull design and Zeus POD propulsion system, the YachtCat stands alone in the world. Years of experience and engineering effort have gone into this state of the art design. The perfect blend of catamaran and mono-hull. She provides the smooth efficient and stable ride of a catamaran without losing the sleek profile, reasonable beam and functionality of a mono-hull.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Upon entering the Salon from the cockpit, you will be enticed by her sprawling interior with 5 large staterooms, each boasting a large full head with separate shower. Included in this vessel is a massive U-shaped galley including unparalleled countertop space with a plenitude of cabinets. The dining area with walk-around table and seating for 8 or more will leave you breathless. Two large L-shaped sofas and a complete entertainment system allows for effortless entertaining. Even in the event of foul weather her inside helm provides for pleasant cruising. The interior is only the beginning of the amenities offered. Her 210 sq. ft. cockpit offers more than enough space for whatever your adventure calls for. The 242 sq. ft. Flybridge, with optional hot tub, stands alone in this size range of motor yacht. Finally, the forward sun pad on the bow and easy pass-thru access from the Flybridge allows for safe and easy movement topside on the YachtCat 56.
- MAIN SALON
- With the galley, dining area huge sitting area and inside helm station, the salon is so well thought-out that it surprises everyone who enters. Plenty of head room, open space and easy access to everything and the endless storage, makes you think you are in an 80’ or larger vessel. The entire salon area large enough to offer optional ADA handicap access, including access to and from the Flybridge and master stateroom.
- This galley will please even the true gourmet chef. Large double sink with disposal, abundant storage and elegant cabinetry, under-counter trash, large 2, 3 or 4 burner stove options with exhaust hood with vented fan and light, full size microwave/convection oven. Quarstone counter top, Carbon filter for drinking water and icemaker supply.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- You will not find a Master Stateroom of this magnitude in any motor yacht under 80 ft. OAL, especially having four other staterooms. Forward and centered is the custom full walk around King size bed with night stands and very large storage below. Aft and to starboard is the floor to ceiling closet and large settee. Aft and to port you enter the master head with full separate bathtub or shower. This stateroom and head are so large that they will even accommodate ADA handicap access.
- The forward deck is well planned and suitable for entertaining with the large sundeck pad, fresh water shower and wide side decks for safe movement. The walk-thru passage from the Flybridge further enhances the use of this space by allowing free access to the forward deck, even under way, offshore.
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Custom pilot and copilot seating Large helm station with tilt-up access to electronics 316 S/S steering wheel LED Navigation lights LED Red helm lighting Single lever electronic throttle/shift levers Electronic steering system with joystick Lewmar windlass control Raymarine VHF radio (Ray 49, ultra compact) Garmin GPS Depth sounder Raymarine Chart plotter (E120) Raymarine Autopilot (SPX-10) Central control center for lighting and pumps
- Twin Marine generators Complete anode protection and galvanic isolator Shore power system by Glendenning Marine grade electrical wiring LED internal lights LED navigation lights AC/DC control panel Electronic tank sensors 4 Engine batteries 4 Service batteries 1 Generator battery
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (2) Cummins QSM-11 Diesel Engines w/715hp Zeus Pod propulsion system Electronic steering with Joystick control
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.