- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Stars & Stripes" has every possible option. She is lightly used and has been professionally maintained. You must see this beautiful boat.
FRESHLY WAXED and DETAILED - August 2013 - She sparkles! Come take a look.
- Stars & Stripes has regal looks from the teak accents starting in the sit pit up front all the way to the spacious teak covered swim platform. The bow holds the anchor, roller and ground tackle handled by a low profile windlass. The windlass has foot switches with protective covers to prevent accidental cycling, and a remote spotlight is prepared to show the way for late night approaches. In the center of the bow is a healthy sized sun pad area surrounded by a wood safety rail and wood cup holders. The stainless steel windshield had port and starboard windshield wipers so you and the navigator can see in the inclement weather. The long windows along the sides are accented with beautifully varnished wood and the Chris-Craft signature. The hardtop keeps you out of the sun and the two opening hatches allow plenty of cool air into the cockpit. Spacious saloon with luxurious features Two private cabins Large side decks Cockpit seating with table Entertainment center with wet bar and storage Maple and cherry wood flooring 15" LCD flat screen color TV Raised helm with extra seating Extra wide swim platform with transom storage The main stateroom is forward, complete with a full head. The shower is circular with a clear Plexiglas sliding door closure. Back in the stern stateroom, you have two single beds, a hanging closet and another full head. Chris-Craft has really taken advantage of space on this boat. The entertainment area is maximized while still making a comfortable stateroom for the master and the guest. Throughout the interior, they have used lots of contrasting dark woods for the walls, cabinets and doors while using a bright light maple for the sole. Custom Bedspreads and pillow covers BOSE Theatre Surround Sound stereo 3 Flat Screen TV's Marine air systems, including aft deck.
- The full galley is located to starboard and large settee to port. The galley includes all the comforts of home, a microwave, refrigerator,, separate freezer, nested silverware drawer, nested china cabinet and much more. The countertop has covers for the sink, cook top and trash receptacle that give a clean top and large workspace for trays of food while entertaining. Just starboard and around from the galley is a flat panel TV with a wine and glass storage cabinet below. The settee to port has a nice fold-over wood table and storage behind.
- Electronics and Navigation
- The helmsman has a fully adjustable professional quality chair within easy reach of all controls. Moving about the cockpit is easy with plenty of seating under the hardtop and a huge entertainment area aft, complete with a removable fold-over table. The day hatch to the power plant is in the center of the aft deck forward, and when you need more room for working with the engine room, the aft section lifts on electric rams. 2 C-120 Raymarine plotter/radar screen displays Tracvision 4 Sat TV receiver Cablemaster 50 amp shore cord Raymarine Tri-Data system RayMarine VHF radio Raymarine Autopilot Electronic EDC engine controls with Syncronizer Remote search lights Plastimo compass 2 windshield wipers
- This elegant cruiser is 43’6” long with a 14’ beam. She weighs in at 27,000 lbs and has a 20 degree deadrise. With a fuel capacity of 400 gallons and a fresh water capacity of 95 gallons, she can travel for quite a while without a fill up, and with a 38” draft, she can get you into some pretty nice areas close to the beach. Aft deck sink/wet bar/ Air Conditioned Icemaker/Refrigerator in cockpit Varnished teak cockpit table Hot and Cold cockpit shower Lorfrans 1000 Windlass with chain rode Teak Aft Deck Swim deck platform Polished S/S window frames Hardtop with 2 opening Bomar hatches Sea water anchor washdown Polished S/S plow anchor BOW THRUSTER Blue Hull Sunbrella Dark blue canvas covers Off white Stamoid aft enclosure. Cream cushions with blue piping Bow sunpad
- Additional Information
- Top speed for the Chris-Craft Roamer 43 is 34.2 mph, burning 25.9 gallons per hour (gph) Best cruise for the Chris-Craft Roamer 43 is 25.6 mph, and the boat gets 2.02 miles per gallon, giving the boat a cruising range of 726 miles.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.