- 65 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
UNIQUE, ONE OF A KIND, PERFORMANCE CRUISER
JUST REDUCED by $25,000 - OWNER WANTS IMMEDIATE ACTION!
Olaf and Peter Harken conceived the unique Bipod mast, hydraulic controls and canting keel. The goal was a strong but light boat that would perform well as a cruising vessel. In 2006 she was re-fit with an absolutely gorgeous teak interior. Her original design and build cost was close to $2,000,000. She represents a true bargain to anyone desiring a state-of-the-art performance cruiser.
The main and jib are mounted on luff style hydraulic furlers, with the mainsheets out on a wish bone boom. A Bipod mast of carbon fiber supports the rig and is mounted on double tabernacles to permit lowering for passage through structures with air-draft restrictions. Her most serious departure from the norm is an articulated wing keel that can be "canted" to windward some 25 degrees in the transverse plane to yield a higher sail carrying capability with a minimum of heel.
Because we value your time... Please call to arrange an appointment to view "Procyon"
- This custom Windship is a three private cabin vessel that was outfitted with a custom teak interior in 2006. Forward is the VIP cabin with a queen size V-berth, hanging lockers and dressing seat, hullside storage cabinetry surrounds the berth. Aft to starboard is a head with vanity and separate stall shower. Next aft is the guest cabin with double Pullman berth, hanging locker and cabinetry storage. Opposite this cabin to port is a work space area with loads of cabinetry and bureau space, all done in beautiful teak. The main salon is spacious and open with a central dining area, L shaped leather settee to starboard and two leather built-in chairs to port. Cabinetry and storage abounds! The galley is aft to port and open to the salon. The nav station with dedicated seat is aft to starboard. The starboard walk-thru leads to the master stateroom, offering access to the engine room as well as providing even more hullside storage capability. The master stateroom encompasses the entire beam of the boat with queen berth to starboard with head, vanity and separate shower to port followed by a computer desk and additional cabinetry and storage. A companionway aft leads to a private aft sitting cockpit .
- Full size vertical 110 volt refrigerator (NEW 2011) Built in 12V/110V Freezer Force 10 3-burner propane stove Microwave oven Double S/S sinks Corian countertops Abundant storage cabinetry/drawers
- Raytheon chartplotter / GPS Raytheon 80C 48 mile radar Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, speed Raymarine multi-view @ nav Raystar 120 LP GPS w/wass TracFone Satellite phone 4KW 24" Radome Helm stations have Dual electronics ICOM VHF SONY stereo w/ surround sound and cockpit speakers TV / DVD (2) 5" Ritchie compass's
- (3) 8D House batteries (2010), (2) Group 27 engine & generator batteries Heart 100 amp automatic battery charger 2500 watt inverter/charger Westerbeke 89 Kw generator w/ 487 hrs. All NEW wiring in 2006 (2) Alternators 12v/24v Cable /TV phone connections (4) 30 amp 50' Marinco shore power cables 50 to 30 amp splitter
- (3) Cruisair AC systems - 48,000 BTU total Kanzaki Transmission Hydraulic canting wing keel Dual hydraulic wheel steering Max-prop 3 blade feathering prop New plumbing lines throughout (2010) (2) VacuFlush electric heads w/ Y-valve & macerator (7) Bilge pumps: (6) Automatic, (1) Manual BC fire extinguishers
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: Delta w/ 75' chain & 200' rode Harken hydraulic windlass Dual helm station Bimini & Dodger w/ full enclosure (NEW 2013) Stern pulpit w/ rails Raised helm area with cockpit seating Aft cockpit for entertaining Stern "garage" storage Emergency tiller (5) Deck hatches 9'6" Inflatable floor dinghy (6) Life jackets Swim platform Fenders & lines
- Sails & Rigging
- Harken hydraulic main & jib Custom main furling system installed by Harken in 2013 Five of eleven winches are hydraulic Bipod composite mast (Double main "A" frame mast) Wishbone composite main boom Mast capable of tabernacle operation Harken deck hardware throughout Easily single handed operation Mast height 90'
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- If "unique" is what you "seek" Procyon will fit you to a "T". She is an exhilarating sailing vessel that can be single handed easily and yet she provides all of the live-aboard niceties that could be desired. Her gorgeous teak interior was completed in 2006 as was her topside paint. Her owners currently live aboard and are looking for "New Crew" to carry on with Procyon's adventures! Bottom painted in 2012
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Click for more info