- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
IT’S SHOWTIME is a nice clean, affordable 2-stateroom/1-head, twin engine boat for cruising or live aboard. Value priced and ready to go to the Bahamas in style and comfort. Continue to Full Specs for much more.
- IT’S SHOWTIME is a nice older Sea Ray 42 Express. Originally a fresh water boat; this boat has been in saltwater for the last 4 years only. The current owner has owned this boat for 6 years. New VHF 2013, New refrigerator 2012, new exterior canvas 2012, new microwave 2012, new holding tank macerator 2011, new carpets in and out in 2008, spare propellers and spare shaft.
- HULL and DECK
- White Topsides Double black boot stripe Black bottom paint White Cabin house Molded non-skid decks Construction: Fiberglass Deep-V hard-chined with running strakes. Radar arch Transom door Swim platform Stainless steel bow rail Bow pulpit Electric anchor windlass Helm and cockpit Bimini enclosure Side hull exhaust discharge Deck features: Arch with canvas top and Cockpit enclosure. Full length 1” Stainless Steel bow rail with pulpit Fender holders on bow rail port and starboard Electric anchor windlass with helm control Spot light pulpit mounted, remote control Radar arch with 12 volt lighting Swim platform Aluminum frame wrap around windshield Weaver davits on swim platform Transom door (4) Deck hatches on foredeck 35 lb CQR plow anchor with (6) 5/16" chain and 5/8" rode Stainless steel Bimini and cockpit enclosure frame Stainless steel handrails on foredeck Stainless steel transom handle 3 electric windshield wipers Docking lights Helm chair Bench seating at helm Cockpit seating aft and forward-facing
- The Cockpit deck is molded non-skid, with engine access deck hatches. Rear-facing seating and transom seating. A wet bar with ice maker to port. Cockpit Bimini top with isinglass enclosure and U –zip opening panels. Wet bar with ice maker Full enclosure 2012 with screens and U-zip panels Stern seating Aft facing seating Bloster padding at transom Swim platform with Weaver davits Swim ladder Radar arch with lighting and stereo speakers Transom door Stainless steel transom handle Boarding step mounts port or starboard 30 amp shore power connections
- HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- The Helm area is to starboard with a swivel Captains chair and a full molded helm console with all instruments, controls, system switches and breakers and electronics flush-mounted. Engine gauges, oil pressure, water temperature, voltage, fuel level Engine shift and throttle controls Trim tab control switches Ritchie compass Windshield wipers Opening forward center windshield vent Spot light control Stainless steel helm wheel Anchor windlass control Engine synchronizer gauge Vessel system monitor panel Halon fire suppression system panel Toggle switches and re-settable breakers for vessel systems Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Autopilot – Robertson AP 200 Garmin 5212 GPS Chart Plotter/Radar (2011) Garmin radar antenna (2008) Garmin handheld GPS in bracket mount VHF Radio – ICOM IC M424 (new 2013) Spotlight control panel Trim Tab controls Remote windlass control
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- IT’S SHOWTIME’s interior down (2) steps from the helm area provides a spacious open Salon and Galley arrangement with comfortable 2-stateroom/1-head accommodations for 6. Including a Queen Island berth forward, a second stateroom aft with Queen berth, and convertible dinette seating berth with table. Adequate stowage, Head with shower, and a Galley. The Interior is finished in fabric and vinyl with fabric overhead headliner. The cabin sole is carpeted (new 2008) and has a carpet cover/runner. Main Salon is to starboard midship. The "C-shaped" settee is finished in vinyl cushions and bolstered backs Outboard storage compartments Dinette table Side windows with blinds Overhead hatch 12-volt ceiling lighting Carpeted floor Fabric overhead headliner Built-in Toshiba TV over refrigerator Under Settee storage Marine Air-conditioning - forward and aft Entertainment Electronics: Samsung FM stereo with CD player mounted outboard in salon (4) Waterproof stereo speakers. Forward Berth: Queen Island berth is on centerline: Cushions are upholstered in a tan fabric Built-in shelving to port and starboard outboard Mirror on forward bulkhead Overhead hatch Drawer storage under bunk 12 volt lighting Stereo speakers mounted in forward bulkhead Fabric headliner Carpeted floor Privacy door Air Conditioning system with controls (9000-BTU) Head: The spacious Head is to port forward of the galley, just aft of the forward stateroom with privacy door. Molded in Formica vanity with sink Hot and cold fresh water faucet Shower - Enclosed fiberglass shower with aluminum and glass door Fiberglass sole and overhead Overhead mirrored two-door cabinet Vacuflush marine toilet 110-volt double GFI outlet Stainless steel grab handle Overhead 12 volt lighting Overhead hatch Air conditioning vent Galley (Port) - Straight line configuration midship: Kenyon three-burner stove Formica countertop Outboard storage with tamber doors Built-in Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer – 12-volt or 120vac Buit-in flush mount TV over refrigerator Molded sink with single faucet and sprayer Sharp microwave oven Coffee maker Countertop blender 12-volt lighting overhead and under valance Fabric panel headliner Side window with blind Under counter storage below sink and cabinets and drawers 110-volt outlet 12-volt outlet Breaker panel aft of galley Side counter with storage cabinet forward Stainless steel grab handles
- 12-Volt and 110-Volt power systems with shore power connection. Quicksilver 8KW generator (286 hrs) Copper bonding system 12-Volt DC SYSTEM: (4) 12-volt batteries DC interior and exterior lighting Battery switches C charger 40-amp 12-volt battery charging system Bonding system with ground plate Engine alternator battery charging 110-Volt 30-amp AC SYSTEM: 600-Volt boat cable Distribution panel with breaker switches Ground fault protection (2) 30-amp shore power connections (2) 30-amp shore power cord 50-amp Y adapter
- Twin 1989 Caterpillar 3208 TA 375-HP diesel engines: 1400 hours (5-2013) with engine alarm system. ZF V-drive Marine Transmissions 1½” Stainless steel prop shafts (2) 3-blade bronze propellers 22” x 26” Bronze rudders Engine mount brackets on stringers Dual-lever engine shift and throttle controls Hydraulic steering with helm wheel Racor Primary Fuel filters for each engine Flax packing shaft seals Dual piston trim tabs Fuel shut-off valves Engine compartment ventilation blowers Seawater strainers Thru-hull fittings with valves 6-gal water heater (3) Aautomatic bilge pumps 12-volt fresh water pump system Shower sump drain pump Marpol III marine toilet and sanitation system Tankage: (2) Aluminum fuel tanks (2 x 200 gals) Aluminum water tank (100 gal) Plastic holding tank (28 gal)
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Dock lines Fenders Masthead and side running lights (6) Type II Life jackets Handheld flares (3) Dry chemical fire extinguishers. Hatch covers * Dinghy in photo - does not convey
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: email@example.com om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378