- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: St. Petersburg FL) The Hunter 33.5 imparts the best in performance without compromising one inch of interior space, resulting in a top-of-the-line mid-size cruiser that has it all. She is designed to handle long cruises with ease and comfort
The deck of the Hunter 33.5 features a spacious cockpit with plenty of built-in seating for friends and family. The cockpit has bimini top with stainless steel frame, cockpit shower, and custom rail seating at the stern. She is equipped anodized aluminum mast, boom, stainless steel standing rigging, 110% roller furling genoa, battened mainsail, Harken roller furling, Harken Lazy Jack system, and Barient 2-speed winches. Auxiliary power is provided by an 27-hp Yanmar 3GM30 diesel engine.
The Hunter 33.5 is the ultimate cruiser in its size range, featuring world-class accommodations that are second to none. The aft stateroom features a spacious double berth and abundant storage, while the forward cabin offers privacy for another couple. The salon has settee to port and convertible U-shaped dinette to starboard. The well equipped galley is aft starboard with two-burner propane stove, microwave oven, refrigerator, ice box, ice maker, and stainless steel double sinks. The head compartment has vanity and shower.
Electronics and navigation equipment includes Garmin color GPmap, Raytheon depth sounder, Raymarine autopilot, VHF radio, Teac CD player, Kenwood stereo, a Vizio flat screen TV, and an LG DVD/CD player.
A custom battery bank, 2000 watt inverter and 2kW portable generator allow for typical usage of appliances such as cabin lights, microwave, refrigerator, fan, ice maker and blender for up to 3 days before need to re-charge. Drop the hook in your favorite gunkhole and mix up frozen Margaritas to enjoy the sunset!
This Hunter 33.5 is the perfect family cruiser, in pristine condition, and ready to sail. Designed for the proven sailor but easily managed by the beginner this 33 will provided years of quality service with the ability to sustain long cruises. Call for a list of enhancements and custom modifications to this very special Hunter.
- Forward V-Berth Oversized Aft Berth Convertible Dinette Salon Settee Full Galley Enclosed Head with Shower and Vanity
- Custom Cabinetry Stainless Steel Double Sinks Bottled Water System for Drinking Water Two-Burner Propane Stove Microwave Oven Dual Voltage Refrigerator Ice Box 12v Ice Maker
- Sails & Rigging
- Anodized Aluminum Stepped Mast & Boom Boom Vang Stainless Steel Standing Rigging Harken Roller Furling 150% Genoa Battened Main Sail Harken Lazy Jack Barient Winches Cockpit Line Termination
- Cockpit & Deck
- Open Cockpit with Blue Dodger Bimini Top Pedestal Helm Cushioned Cockpit Seating Dual Stern Rail Seating Sugar Scoop Stern with Walk-thru Transom Freshwater Shower Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 182C GPSmap Raytheon ST40 Depth Sounder Raymarine Autopilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio Ritchie Compass EPIRB Kenwood Sound System Teac Six-Speaker CD Player Vizio Flat Screen TV LG DVD/CD Player
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 27-hp Yanmar Diesel Engine 30-amp Shore Power 2000 W Inverter 2kW Portable Generator Starter Battery Three House Batteries Battery Selector Switch 250-amp Battery Charger 16000 BTU HVAC Propane Locker with Dual Tanks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Serious buyers please call Donna for a complete description of the custom enhancements to this very special Hunter!