- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T6 3544M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A proven cruiser, IMAGINE was originally a 62’ Gulfstar Sailmaster, extended 6’ to allow for extra storage and a walk-off “sugar scoop” transom. She is ideally suited for cruising with a cutter rig, large center cockpit, and custom hardtop enclosure. The four stateroom layout is complemented by a large, bright salon. Features include two Northern Lights gensets, two inverters, watermaker, ample reefer/freezers, Furuno Navnet radar/chart plotter, Tracphone, Mini M sat phone, sat TV, Rondal hydraulic sail furling, Maxprop feathering propeller, and much more. The current owner is through cruising and the boat is seriously for sale.
- Starting forward, large double V-berth w/private ensuite head and separate shower. Crew or kid’s cabin to port w/upper and lower berths. Moving aft is the large, full beam galley that is open to the salon. Up two steps is the large, airy salon. Bar and navigation station are to starboard w/two comfortable leather captain’s chairs. To port is a leather L-shaped settee and hardwood dining table. Moving aft from the salon, the third stateroom is on the starboard side w/separate head and stall shower, located on the port side. The master stateroom is aft w/centerline queen size island bed w/private ensuite head w/separate stall shower. Comfortable settees, ample hanging robe and storage lockers.
- Well equipped, full-beam galley open to the salon. Double stainless steel sink, Italian 4-burner cook top w/oven (new 2006) Convection microwave oven Upright Fisher & Paykel fridge/freezer w/built-in water dispenser and ice maker (all new 2010)
- Large capacity washing machine and GE electric dryer
- 3x Raritan electric heads, 380 ltr holding tank w/electric discharge pump
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Perkins T6 3544M, 212hp turbo-charged w/exhaust, heat exchanger, water pump, circulator pump (all new 1996). Starter motor (rebuilt 2008) Borg Warner Velvet Drive (rebuilt 2011, new flex plate 2011) Main shaft (new 2006) Cutlass bearing (new 2009) Wagner hydraulic steering Hydraulic custom 10” bow thruster Maxprop feathering prop (factory refurbished 2008) Hydraulic 100 GPM bilge pump Mansfield 12V 10 GPM bilge pump Par 12V 58.3 GPM bilge pump Jabsco 110V bilge pump Par 12V 10.8 GPM bilge pump (lazarette) Par 12V 10.8 GPM bilge pump Edison manual diaphragm bilge pump Hydraulic custom engine room hatch Hydraulic manifold, custom designed by Hydra-Power Systems & Ultra Yachts, installed by Norseman Marine Dual Racor 900 FG fuel filter w/electric fuel pump for priming and backup for each Drip basins under primary fuel filters & hydraulic couplings Electric oil changing system manifold to each generator and engine 2x Northern Lights M 753 8kW generators, each w/Racor 500 FG fuel filter and electric priming pump 2x Fiberglass fuel tanks (total 1140 ltr) 2x water tanks (total 760 ltr), Offshore Marine Labs watermaker 135 ltr/hr, 2x Galley Maid 12V 26 LPM water pumps @ 35 PSI, 76 ltr 110v AC hot water system w/heat exchanger from main engine
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- AC system is dual buss w/60Hz power sources being 120V 30A or 240V 50A AC shore power, or (2) 8kW generators, or (2) 2,500W inverters. The DC system is both 12V and 24V and several interconnections are possible among (6) banks of batteries. A 12kW 3-phase transformer was added in 2006. 15x 8D Lifeline AGM batteries, organized in 3x 12V banks and 3x 24V banks (new 2010) 12V 100 amp 2,500W Trace inverter charger 24V 2,500W Magnum inverter charger (new 2006) 24V 100 amp Mastervolt inverter charger (new 2010)
- DECK AND HULL
- Shade covers for all hatches and salon windows
- SAFETY GEAR
- MOB pole Type IV horseshoe w/ACR floating strobe EPIRB Givens Buoy canister life raft (9-person) MOB retrieval crane mounts (port & stb) Smoke / CO2 detectors
- A proven cruiser, IMAGINE was originally a 62’ Gulfstar Sailmaster, extended 6’ to allow for extra storage and a walk-off “sugar scoop” transom. She is ideally suited for cruising with a cutter rig, large center cockpit, and custom hardtop enclosure. The four stateroom layout is complemented by a large, bright salon. Features include two Northern Lights gensets, two inverters, watermaker, ample reefer/freezers, Furuno Navnet radar/chart plotter, Tracphone, Mini M sat phone, sat TV, Rondal hydraulic sail furling, Maxprop feathering propeller, and much more. The current owner is through cruising and the boat is seriously for sale.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Todd Rittenhouse at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: email@example.com