- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre GXi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND BAR NONE ONE OF THE NICEST ON THE MARKET THIS 2008 REGAL 4060 COMMODORE BOATS ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Volvo 8.1-litre GXI 420-hp Gas Inboard Engine's with only 158 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Teak/Holly Cabin Sole, High-Gloss Cherry Cabinetry, Kohler 7.3kw Generator (25-hours), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (Ray 215 VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine E120 Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker/Drawer Refrigerator, Cockpit Air-Conditioning, Bow Thruster, Kenwood Sound System w/AMP & Sub-Woofer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Temptation Yacht Sales is proud to offer this one owner, freshwater use only, showroom condition, beautifully appointed 2008 Regal 4060. This vessel is in mint condition and is ready to enjoy. This extremely well cared for vessel includes extras such as cockpit air conditioning, drawer refrigerator, E120 Raymarine navigation and upgraded stereo just to name a few items. The owner has only logged 158 hours on these powerful 8.1L GXI Volvo Penta engines that produce a combined 840 horsepower. This vessel is designed to please the most demanding captain and will easily provide many years of great family boating. We suggest that you put this vessel on your 'must see' list. This one will move quickly.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Full-bodied sportyacht (called 3860 Commodore in 2002 - 06) successfully blends comfort, luxury, performance. Posh interior with two private cabins boasts second head in aft stateroom -- a rare luxury in boats this size. Expansive cockpit with circular bridgedeck lounge accommodates a small crowd. Rear cockpit deck lifts for walk-in access to engine compartment from swim platform. Note power windshield vent.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, LCD-Television w/DVD-Player Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/Settee (Trimmed in Ultra-Leather w/Recliners; See photos) & Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth). Overhead Storage Cabinets in Salon. Mirrored Forward Salon Bulkhead Salon w/LCD-Television & DVD-Player Aft / Mid-Ship Stateroom (Accessed via Aft / Port Side Salon) w/Privacy Door, Twin Berths, Cedar-Lined Hanging Storage Locker, LCD-Television w/DVD-Player Aft Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Teak / Holly Cabin Sole Central Vacuum Screened Cabin Door Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Danforth Compass RAY 215 VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) Raymarine E120 (Multi-Function Unit) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection. Note Upgraded Sound System w/AMP & Sub-woofer
- (3) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord(s) Kohler 7.3kw Generator (25-Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV-Connection
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Drawer Refrigerator (See photos) Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor w/Forward Pedal Controls Forward Deck Seat w/Canvas Cover Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Transom Storage Locker Factory Hardtop Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top w/Screens) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn ***Bow Thruster ***Cockpit Air-Conditioning OWNERS MANUALS ***Underwater Lighting ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Letourneau directly at (519) 784-8123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.