- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2 T
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: North Fort Myers FL) The Whitcraft 52 Harbor Master is a spacious cruiser designed for coastal cruising, weekend or vacation getaways, and there’s always room to live aboard. She comes with multi-levels of deck space and a roomy interior. There’s space for everyone and everything.
On deck we have two levels of decks beginning on top with a large semi-enclosed flybridge with radar arch, bimini top, and three sided enclosure. The upper helm station provides an excellent view in all directions. The walkaround main deck has stainless steel rails with teak caps. There is room up front for relaxing or catching a few rays. Side decks lead back to an elevated aft deck that is covered and comfortable with access to a full-beam swim platform. Overhead is a 10’ Boston Whaler with Johnson outboard motor. An electric davit aids in launch and retrieval.
The salon is open with helm station forward, settee port side, and galley amidship. A well equipped helm station has full gauges, Morse controls, radar, chart plotter, depth finder, and VHF radio. A few steps away is a full galley with refrigerator/freezer, spacious countertop with stainless steel double sink, microwave oven, and electric range with oven. A booth-style dinette seats four for dining and converts to sleep two when needed.
The forward cabin is three steps down from the lower station and has rope locker, V-berth, under-berth storage, hanging lockers, and head with vanity and shower. The master aft cabin has queen berth with night stands, dressing table with drawer storage, hanging lockers, private head with two sinks and shower stall, flat screen TV, and sliding door access to aft deck. The convertible dinette and single pilot berth complete the sleeping accommodations
Power is provided by twin 220-hp Detroit Diesel 8.2T engines for long-lasting and economical performance. Mechanical features include an Onan 15-kW generator, electric water heater, and reverse cycle AC unit. If you are looking for an affordable weekend or vacation getaway you should call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Whitcraft 52 Houseboat.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth Forward Head with Vanity and Shower Pilothouse with Lower Station and Settee Galley Amidships with Booth Style Dinette Pilot Berth Aft Cabin with Double Berth
- Forward Cabin
- Three Steps Down from Salon V-Berth Hanging Lockers 120v Outlets Dual Voltage Lighting Fan Windows with Curtains Rope Locker Forward Head with Vanity and Shower
- Pilot House
- Lower Helm Station Full Gauges Morse Controls 1800 JRC Radar with Chart Plotter International Depth Finder IMC602 Marine VHF Radio Port Side Settee 17" Toshiba Flatscreen TV JVC AM/FM/CD Sound with Sony Speakers
- Princess Three-Burner Electric Range with Oven Magic Chef Refrigerator with Freezer Kenmore Microwave Oven Stainless Steel Double Sinks Convertible Dinette - Seat 4, Sleeps 2
- Mid Berth
- Single Berth Drawer Storage 120v Outlets Dual Voltagle Lighting
- Master Aft Cabin
- Queen Berth Two Night Stands Three Hanging Lockers Dressing Table with Three Drawers 20" Panasonic Flat Screen TV 120v Outlets Dual Voltage Lighting Carpeted Deck Access to Aft Deck Private Head with Two Sinks and Shower Stall
- Deck & Hull
- Walkaround Main Deck Stainless Steel Rails with Teak Caps Spot Light Anchor and Ideal Windlass Flybridge Covered Aft Deck with Deck Chairs Overhead Tender Storage 10' Boston Whailer with with 6-hp Johnson 2-Stroke Engine Electric Dinghy Davit Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Three-Side Enclosure Upper Helm Station Helm Seating Helm Cover
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 220-hp Detroit Diesel 8.2T Engines Racor Fuel Filters Oil Changing System Shore Power Onan 15-kW Genset with Sound Shield Carry-on 1-kW Generator Battery Charger Three 8D Batteries Battery Switch 20-gallon Electric Water Heater 8000 BTU CruiseAir HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.