Here is one of best live aboard under 45 ft WITH NONE OF THE DRAWBACKS OF A TAIWAN or FOREIGN BOAT. Windows that don't leak and a walk in engine room, Fiberglass fuel and water tanks and no major teak to be taken care outside also all new Appliances,Cruisairs,Countertops and Flooring make this Gulfstar 44 Beautiful and ready to move in and go!!!!
$5,000 SPENT ON NEW BIMINI TOP STRATAGLASS BRIDGE ENCLOSURE 6/13
NEW PAINTED ENGINE ROOM ALONG WITH 3 BANKS OF 110 LIGHTS
BOTTOM AND RUNNING GEAR JUST DONE AND HULL IS BLISTER FREE
- Displacement: 36400
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 14 Max Speed: 18.2
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 50
- Salon & Galley
- Sliding glass doors with Screen to aft deck Access to flybridge with door (2) Wing Doors (2) LazyBoy Leather Recliners Wet bar with Raritan Icemaker & Entertainment Cabinet (2) Built-in Panasonic stereo speakers (2) Swing arm lamps Upholstered window valances Wood Blinds on all Windows Mesh roll-up Screens for both Wing Doors (2) Large Opening Windows New Air Conditioning Straight line galley on port Large upholstered Settee on Starboard with Storage under Teak Dining Table - seats 6 (2) Pull up Dining Chairs Black Porcelain Single Sink Price Pfister sink faucet with Sprayer Filtered water Spigot at Sink Tile Counter Tops Whirlpool Dishwasher Overhead Dish Storage Cabinet GE Refrigerator with Ice-Maker Teak parquet sole Mini-blinds (5) Fixed Windows (2) Opening Windows Fluorescent overhead lighting 12v/110v Breaker panel Windshield curtains (2) Infinity stereo speakers Courtesy lights Three Burner Glass Cooktop
- Utility Room& Forward Cabin
- Utility Area Battery On/Off Selector Switches Under Hinged Step Teak Parquet Sole Access to Engine Room Through Fixed Stand Up Door Access to Day/Guest Head Access to Forward Guest Cabin Courtesy Lights Pantry with Pull Outs Forward Guest Cabin Island Berth Cedar-lined hanging locker with (2) Louvered Doors Teak Framed Mirror (2) Port lights with sliding drapes Reach-in Storage Cabinets with Louvered Doors (2) Raised Fiddled Book Shelves (2) Reading Lights (2) Overhead Lights Large overhead hatch Private door
- Forward Head & Aft Cabin
- Separate stall shower with handheld faucet Linoleum sole with throw rug over Vacuflush toilet - fresh water Formica counter Fiberglass sink Hot and cold faucet Medicine chest with mirror Mirrored sliding doors on reach-in storage cabinet (1) wall mount lamp (1) overhead light Doored entrance from companionway/utility area Doored Queen island berth with headboard Teak paneling Bureau with (6) drawers Corner settee Magazine rack Framed mirror Lamp table Lamp (2) Large cedar lined hanging lockers with louvered doors Carpet (2) courtesy lights (2) overhead fluorescent lights En-suite head Air-conditioning (6) port lights with sliding drapes GE TV Brass reading light
- Master Head & Engine Room
- Separate stall shower with bench seat Handheld shower fixture Overhead shower hatch Fiberglass sink with hot and cold water faucet Sliding mirrored doors to reach-in storage Formica counter Vacuflush toilet - fresh water (2) wall mount lamps Linoleum sole with throw rug over (2) towel bars Reach-in storage cabinet (2) port Xantrex battery state indicator Twin Caterpillar 375hp 3208TA engines - 946 hrs Since Majored Onan 8KW generator in sound box - 2616 hours (3) Racor fuel filters Hot water heater - 12 gallon Battery charger Freedom Marine Heart Interface 3000 watt inverter/charger - new 2003 (4) Groco raw water strainers Perko engine room blower New Jabsco Water Pump 09 Pur water Accumulator Tank for Pressurized Water System Halon Fire Suppression System (4) Overhead Engine Room Lights Dipstick fuel and water tank level Indicators Battery Parallel Switch Glendinning cablemaster 50 amp 240v (75' cord) Galvanic Isolator 3 New Cruisair Two 16,000 & One 12,000 with Digital Control Oil Change System
- Bridge & Deck
- Flybridge Danforth compass Garmin 2010C GPS map plotter Uniden depth sounder Bennett trim tabs Furuno 1830 24NM radar Robertson AP200DL autopilot Datamarine speed and distance log Fireboy Fire Suppression system discharge switch Stainless steel wheel Morse throttles and gears Tack, oil pressure, water temp, battery level, transmission oil gauges for each engine Glendinning synchronizer Search light Hailer ICOM VHF IC-M126DSC Pompanette Pedestal seat Corner settee seats (4) Lounge pad Bimini Enclosure Ship bell Storage cabinets Dive tank storage 110v plugs 12v plug Horn Bridge cushions Deck and hull Bow Pulpit with Stainless Steel Side Rails Ideal Electric Windlass CQR plow Anchor with Chain Rode (2) Danforth anchors and (1) claw anchor Navigation Lights Duel trumpet horns 8 life jackets Remote Controlled Spotlight Tide Ride Boarding Stairs Aft Deck Fresh Water Shower St. Croix Davit - new 2003 Optional Deck boxes on Foredeck Dockside Fresh Water Connection Raw Water Washdown Pump Fresh Water Wash Down Aft Deck Spotlight Modified V planing Hull with Full Keel for Better Stability and Running Gear Protection 2003 Novurania 320TR (10'5") 2004 15hp Mercury outboard motor New Cutlass Bearings 07 New Isinglass
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Xantrex Battery State Indicator Twin Caterpillar 375hp 3208TA Engines - 946 Hrs. Since Majored Onan 8KW Generator In Sound Box - 2616 Hours (3) Racor Fuel Filters Hot Water Heater - 12 Gallon Battery Charger (4) Groco Raw Water Strainers (2) Spare Props Freedom Marine Heart Interface 3000 Watt Inverter/Charger - New 2003 Perko Engine Room Blower New Jabsco Water Pump 09 Pur Water Accumulator Tank For Pressurized Water System Halon Fire Suppression System (4) Overhead Engine Room Lights (4) Overhead Engine Room Lights Dipstick Fuel And Water Tank Level Indicators New 8 D Engine and Genset batteries (2013) New 8 D House and Inverter Batteries 2013 Battery Parallel Switch Glendenning Cablemaster 50 Amp 240v (75' Cord) Galvanic Isolator 3 New Cruiseair Two 16,000 & One 12,000 With Digital Control Oil Change System
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.