- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Sea Ray 460 Express Cruiser built in 1987 and powered by twin Detroit 6V92 550hp with 2500 hours. She will cruise at 24 knots and will top out at 30 knots. Solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a wide beam. Single stateroom interior with large salon and built in entertainment center. Complete electronics include, GPS chart plotter, radar, autopilot, video fatho and more. New equipment includes full cockpit enclosure, Elliot life raft, hard bottom inflatable w/15hp Mercury outboard, Muir windlass, chart table and more.
- Displacement: 27,500 lbs. approx
- Total Power: 550 ea (hours 2500 approx) Cruising Speed: 22 - 24 knots
- Fuel:420 gal Water:150 gal Holding: yes - OB & deck
- A single stateroom floorplan with single head was introduced the last few years of this design, creating a much larger salon with wet bar and entertainment center and a huge bow stateroom. The stateroom has a vanity and hanging locker, with the head adjacent to port. Head has two access doors, one forward and one aft of a privacy door, with a stall shower, vacu flush marine toilet, sink, cabinet and mirror. The salon has a large U shape convertible hi-lo dinette to starboard and a single wrap aroung settee opposite. The entertainment center consists of a Zenith flat screen TV, Optimos DVD/CD player, and AM/FM/Serious radio player. The galley follows to starboard and the companionway is offset to port. There is a new chart table and new mahogany steps on companionway. Outside, the bi-level cockpit in arranged with double helm seats to starboard, companion seats to port, and a foldaway bench seat at the transom. Engine access is through large hatches in the bridge deck.
- Navigation and Electronics
- Furuno FR7040D radar Robertson AP200 autopilot Datamarine digital fatho Icom IC-M100 VHF marine radio GPS Map210 chart plotter Raytheon V850 video fatho Robertson R101 rudder angle ACR EPIRB Ritchie 4" magnetic compass Sony pull out AM/FM/CD player
- L shape galley is starboard aft in the salon area, with abundant counter and storage area. Princess 3 burner electric stove Panasonic microwave convection oven Double stainless sinks w/pressure H&C water B&D built in coffee maker Norcold side by side sub Zero refrigerator freezer Wine cooler
- Fiberglass cored decks with molded in non skid. Stainless bow pulpit w/stansions & hand rails. New bimini top with full enclosure. Transom door opens to fiberglass swim step with fold down swim ladder. Muir Cougar electric windlass Anchor platform w/bow roller Bruce 15KG anchor on 300' chain Elliot 8 person offshore liferaft Stainless fender racks Deck hatches
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems. Electrical panel with circuit breakers. Heavy duty marine batteries with automatic battery charger Generator Electric hot water heater Remote high intensity spot light Electric bilge pumps AC outlets throughout DC lighting throughout Dockside power cord
- When Sea Ray introduced the 460 in 1985, it was the largest full production sportyacht on the market, and experienced a very successful sales activity through 1989. This vessel is well used and well maintained by a licenced captain owner. Hard Bottom inflatable dinghy Mercury 15hp outboard Fireboy fire prevention system Raycor fuel filters Side exhausts Manuals on most equipment USCG safty package Dock lines & fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.