- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
47' LIEN HWA Cockpit Motoryacht.
Exceptionally maintained and powered by dependable 375hp Cummins 6BTA5.9-M2 turbo diesels with under 400 hours offering an economical cruise speed of 16-17 knots and will reach over 20 knots.
N. Lights 8KW generator with reverse cycle air conditioning & heat in two luxurious staterooms, each with a private head. Dual stations with Furuno radar, Robertson pilot, GPS, chart plotter and more. Full enclosure on bridge & sundeck. Brower electric davit. Sony CD system with Bose speakers, gourmet galley plus all the creature comforts. Must See ! Motivated !
- Total Power: 315 each Cruising Speed: 16-17 knots
- Holding: 35 gal - OB & deck
- Her spacious two-stateroom floorplan is arranged with the salon overlooking the galley and dinette below. Forward a guest cabin with double berth with an adjacent settee and hanging lockers. Just aft to port is the guest head with shower. Continue aft to starboard is a fully equipped U-shape galley down. Opposite to port a convertible dinette with very comfortable custom cushions. Three steps up aft of the galley is a large open salon which include the lower helm (with a deck access door) to starboard, an L-shaped "sleeper" settee, a teak table, and an entertainment center. Aft of salon and down is the full beam owner's cabin with a centerline queen and an en-suite head with Vacu-flush toilet and stall shower to starboard. The large aft cabin includes plenty of lockers and drawers. The enclosed sundeck includes a wetbar, liquor locker and ice-maker which makes it the perfect spot to entertain. There is easy access to the cockpit both from the sundeck and the swimstep. The cockpit includes a large lazarette for storage. The flybridge is fully enclosed and includes port and starboard seating. The interior is completely finished with an abundance of well crafted teak woodwork which is in excellent condition. Additional features include very wide sidedecks, a teak cockpit and aft deck overlay, hardtop, and a folding arch.
- U sdhape galley is down to starboard. Abundant counter and storage area. Three burner electric stove & oven Norcold tall AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Double SS sinks w/pressure H&C water Microwave Plenty of storage
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno radar (bridge) Furuno FDM-811 radar (lower helm) Robertson AP300x autopilot Northstar 951X GPS chart plotter Micrologic ML250 GPS Icom IC-M59 VHF marine radio Icom IC-M127 VHF marine radio KVH Quadro fathometer w/alarm KVH Quadro knotmeter & log Ritchie 5" & 6" magnetic compasses Intercom system throughout Sony 19" TV Devon and Sony CD players Bose speakers throughout the vessel Link 2000A Tank Tender Weems & Plath Clock/Barometer Boat wired for telephone/cable TV
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems. Electrical pasnel w/circuit breakers. Northern Lights 8KW Generator (Low Hours) Heart 2500 Watt Inverter Battery Charger Reverse cycle AC/heat
- 55# CQR Style Anchor w/Chain Bow Roller Maxwell 1200 Electric Windlass w/Remote Control Double Rail Bow Pulpit Double Lifelines Handrails Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower Foredeck sunpad Deck Wash Down Dock Steps BBQ Full Eisenglass enclosures for flybridge and Sundeck
- 11' Dinghy with 40hp Honda 4-stroke OB. Brower dinghy davit system. USCG safety package. Lines, fenders, etc.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.