- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Meridian 459 Cockpit Motoryacht makes a luxurious liveaboard or ocean cruiser. It has two large staterooms, two heads, and spacious outdoor accommodation. This one is powered by reliable Cummins Diamond Series diesel engines, and is air conditioned for your comfort.
- Complete Raymarine electronics package.
- 9kW Onan generator.
- Air conditioning & heat.
- Teak & holly flooring.
- Bow & stern thrusters.
- Dock on Command (D.O.C.)
The price is a steal, so call now!
- Guest stateroom forward with a centerline queen berth. Guest head w/stall shower aft to starboard. Down galley to port. Up three steps is the salon with convertible sofa to port, and L-shaped settee and entertainment center is to starboard. Master staterrom aft with en-suite vacuflush head and separate shower. A sliding door leads outside to the cockpit, from where steps lead up to the sundeck and then the flybridge.
- Raymarine 48 Mile Radar RL80C Raymarine VHF Radio Raymarine GPS/Plotter RL80C Raymarine Autopilot ST6001 Raymarine Fathometer ST40 Danforth Compass
- (4) Group 27 Batteries (2) 6 Volt batteries Battery Charger Onan 9.0kW diesel generator w/ sound shield Air Conditioning and heat
- S/S Sink Origo 3-burner electric stove Convection oven / microwave Recessed cooktop Storage Cabinets Teak/Holly Flooring Norcold Refridgerator Black and Decker Coffee Maker
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins Diamond Series 6BTA5.9-M3 engines 330HP @ 2800 RPM ZF Marine Industries transmission Model: 80-A-2.0 Reduction: 1.95/1 Generator - Onan 9.0 KW @ 60Hz Bow and Stern Thrusters Internal Sea Strainers Racor fuel filters Teleflex hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs PYI PSS: (packless sealing system) 12V Macerator D.O.C.®: (Docking On Command®)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.