- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Beneteau 473 Oceanis is handsome, well equipped, and performs better than some of Beneteau's later models.
This boat was bought new by its current owner, who has taken excellent care of it ever since. It is the 2-cabin owner's version, with the classic rig, and comes with some nice extras including: factory installed teak deck, air conditioning & heat, and a full cockpit enclosure.
Call now for more info.
- INTERIOR WOOD: African Douca Cherry stained interior finish. Wooden floorboards with black striping in salon Mattresses & cushions - high density foam with removable covers Wooden cabinet doors with ventilation louvers. FORWARD CABIN: Double berth (6'10" x 5' 1" approx.) (2) storage drawers beneath berth Storage shelves with slotted doors Hanging locker Settee Shelving on hull FORWARD & AFT HEAD (Both Versions): 1 piece molded fiberglass liner for water tightness and easy cleaning Separate shower (forward head only) with marine toilet Fiberglass wash hand basin, vanity cabinet, mirrors. SALON U-shaped salon with settee Salon table with inlays and extending leaves with aluminum legs Central bench seat with storage Storage cabinets on hull Hull sides lined with wood Douca Laminated Cherry Stained companionway steps with non-skid stripping. Hinged with pneumatic lifting arms for access to engine room NAV STATION Chart table with stowage Bookshelf Mounting panel for navigation instruments GALLEY Storage cabinets along hull sides Double S/S sink Mixing tap for hot/cold pressurized fresh water 12V Electric freezer / refrigerator 7.7 cubic ft.Top loading freezer and front loading refrigerator S/S 3 burner Force 10 stove with protective S/S bar Trash can under counter AFT CABIN King Sized berth (7' x 6' approx.) ! Hanging locker HEATING - AIR CONDITIONING Dual Factory Installed Taylor Made Cruisair Heating/Air Conditioning Units 16000 BTU/Hr Capacity Each Provides Full Computerized Climate Control Throughout Vessel A $12,000 Factory Option PLUMBING Self-bailing cockpit Manual bilge pump Electric bilge pump with automatic switch Ice box drained by pump Fresh water cockpit shower 223 gal fresh water capacity Anodized aluminum water filler cap Hot/cold pressurized fresh water 2 x 22 gal holding tanks
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata Raytheon ST60 Wind Raychart RL70C Plus Radar/Plotter Helm Raychart 520 Plus Radar/Plotter Nav Station Raymarine Raydome 2D 18" 2kw Radar Raymarine ST6001 Smart Pilot Autopilot Raymarine Type 2 Linear Autopilot Drive Raymarine S3 SmartPilot Core Pack (2) Raymarine ST60 Multi-Function Displays VHF with Antenna Stereo/CD Player 500 watt stereo amplifier Tappan 750 watt Microwave designed to run on shore and inverter power Electric Winch 12 v Electric Toilet (owner's head) Shore Power Cord Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower
- Neil Pryde Classic Main - (Points higher & runs faster than furling main) 140% Neil Pryde Roller furling genoa (new Sunbrella Covering 2010) 100% Neil Pryde Heavy Weather Jib (never used) Neil Pryde Asymmetrical and Chute (never used) Neil Pryde Performance Sail Upgrade (1132 sq. feet of sail area)
- Rigging & deck
- RUNNING RIGGING: Genoa halyard(1) Mainsail halyard Boom topping lift Dual Classic Main reefing lines led back to cockpit Genoa roller furling control line(2) Genoa sheets(1) Mainsheet Solid boom vang led to cockpit(2) Main traveller control lines STANDING RIGGING: Discontinuous S/S 1X19 rigging: forestay, babystay, twin backstays, upper and lower cap shrouds, intermediates and aft lower shrouds Shroud rollers on babystay SPARS: Keel stepped, anodized aluminum mast Double aft-swept spreaders Anodized aluminum boom Deck collar with blocks DECK GEAR: S/S pulpit with bi-color navigation light S/S stern rail with life ring holder and flag staff holder S/S stanchions w/ Double lifelines Lifeline gates(3) S/S handrails on coach roof (2) Dorade vents (ventilation for salon) (2) Dorade vent guards (2) Teak toe rail cap Genoa tracks (3m) with adjustable cars(2) Genoa foot blocks with jammers(2) 54 CSTO Lewmar primary genoa sheet winches, mounted on cockpit coaming near helm Roller furling genoa system, with drum installed above deck Mainsheet track on coach roof with ball bearing traveller (controls led back to cockpit)(1) 40 CST Electric Lewmar maneuvering winch on port(1) 40 CST Lewmar maneuvering winch on starboard All halyards and reefing lines led back to cockpit - genoa and main halyards may be jammed off and stowed at the mast (10) Spinlock clutch stoppers on coach roof (6) Folding pad eyes - 2 for foreguy, 4 for genneker sheets (3) Winch handles EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT HULL & DECK: (1) Locker under port helm seat (1) Locker under starboard helm seat (1) Locker with 2 gas bottles on port side (2) side cockpit lockers Swim platform with locker underneath Transom with teak inlays on swim platform and locker lid Teak inlaid cockpit seats Cockpit console with wheel and compass, space for installation of electronics, removable table with fold down leaves, drained storage compartment, drink holders and a cockpit light. (3) Winch handle pockets Cockpit shower - hot & cold Hinged transom door S/S swim ladder Beneteau Factory Installed Teak Deck STEERING SYSTEM: Spade rudder with composite rudder shaft Twin steering stations each with mounted compass (2) S/S leather wrapped steering wheels w/ Emergency tiller FULL COCKPIT ENCLOSURE - WHITE STAMOID with EMERALD GREEN STRATOGLASS a $20,000 installation.
- Ground tackle
- Self-bailing chain locker with eye strap S/S stem head with 2 rollers - extended on starboard side for the primary anchor (6) anodized aluminum mooring cleats Electric windlass 200 ' 3/8 BBB Chain 150' 5/8" Rode 45 lb Bruce Anchor
- Grounded rig Conduit for options - transom to chart table, mast to chart table, forward cabin to chart table. 12 volt socket at the chart table 110 volt control panel under chart table 110 volt outlets - (1) in each cabin, head, galley, salon and at chart table 4 Additional 110 volt outlets throughout interior 110 volt shore power socket on transom Halogen overhead lighting in cabins, salon, galley Fluorescent tube lighting in galley Reading lights in each cabin Nav station light Independent switches for lights Cockpit light plug Bi-color nav light Stern light Combination deck and steaming light Anchor light
- 63 hp Westerbeke 63D engine with ONLY 358 hours in perfect condition Engine beds integrated into hull liner Engine control panel integrated in port cockpit coaming (1) 3 bladed Flexofold 20X13 folding prop (1) 3 bladed 20X13 Fixed Prop Engine compartment soundproofed with foam S/S prop shaft with composite epoxy/glass stern tube Galvanic Isolator Fuel capacity 57 gal 12 volt Leece-Neville 90 amp alternator Xantrex Freedom 20 - 2000 watt/100 amp inverter/charger w/ Link 1000 Computerized Remote 1 x 92 amp 12 volt - AGM start battery New Jan 2010 3 x 200 amp 12 volt - AGM House batteries - 600 amps total (3 - 200ah 4ds) New Jan 2010
- HULL: Laminated G.R.P. hull with internal fiberglass grid hull liner, reinforced with unidirectional rovings DECK: Balsa sandwich for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation. Vinyl headliner with cherry strips in salon & cabins Bulkheads bonded 360 degree to hull and deck for structural strength Full length Factory Installed TEAK Decks - a $13,000 option.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.