41' Kings Legend 1985 Pilothouse Cutter designed by Eva Hollman. Heavily built cruise worthy design. Dual steering stations, both with complete engine controls. Powered by dependable Yanmar FWC four cylinder diesel, rebuilt in 2008. Two private double cabins each with adjoining head. Recent upgrades include, solar panels, gel batteries, canvas dodger & bimini, electric heads, VHF radio, entertainment center, microwave, BBQ and more. Furling genoa & staysail, with Dutchman system on main sail. Exceptional performance.
NOW WITH A SUBSTANTIAL PRICE REDUCTION! CALL BEFORE SHE GOES!
- Designer/ Builder
- Eva M. Hollman - Naval architech Gil Hensen - Interior & technical engineer Sen koh Ship Building Co., Ltd. - Builder (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- LOA: 41'5" LWL: 31'6" BEAM: 11'4" BALLAST: 8,800 lbs lead DISPLACEMENT: 19,200 lbs
- Hull & Deck
- Hand laid solid fiberglass one piece hull finished with gelcoat Hull has 4" x 3" foam frames glassed to the hull on two foot centers Integral bukheads glassed over foam & glassed to hull Fiberglass cored deck with teak overlay in cockpit & pilothouse Modified fin keel with internal lead with bulb Rudder is skeg hung
- Yanmar 4 cylinder FWC 44hp diesel - model 4JHE (rebuilt '07-'08) Stainless 1 1/4" shaft Bronze 3 blade propeller Location - under cockpit in back of companionway Fuel lines are copper tubing & USCG type A1 Twin Raycor fuel filters
- Fuel: 90 gal in 2 black Iron tanks (non in opeation) 12 gal in 1 polypropylene tank in port cockpit locker (day tank) Water: 120 gal in 2 black iron tanks WASTE: One fiberglass tank w/overboard & deck discharge
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems Electrical panel w/circuit breakers Batteries: Two 12 volt 4D house and one 12 volt 4D start (2012) Perko vapor proof 3 position selector switch Newmar 40 amp charger Hart Interface link 2000 inverter Two solar panels (2012) DC lighting throughout AC outlets throughout Electric marine heads (2011) Electric bilge pumps Electric water pumps Electric hot water heater Dockside power cord
- NAVIGATION: Standard Horizon VHF marine radio (2012) Autohelm 4000 auto pilot Furuno 1720 model 16 mile radar Horizon SL45 knotmeter Horizon Wind angle & wind speed Horizon depth finder Garmin 76 hand held GPS Ritchie 4" magnetic compass ENTERTAINMENT: Westinghouse 20" flat screen TV/ DVD Jensen Marine w/4 speakers
- Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum keel stepped mast & boom Standing rigging-fore & aft stay 3/8" 1 x 19 SS, shrouds 5/16" 1 x 19 SS Stainless 3/8" chainplates throughbolted to fiberglass frames Dacron Yacht Braid running rigging Superfurl furling systems on staysail & genoa Shaefer boom vang Dutchman system on mainsail Two Meissener #22 primary winches Two Lewmasr #40 secondary winches Meissener #22 main halyard winch Two Barrient #22 halyard winches Barlow #16 reefing winch Stainless genoa & staysail tracks Goit heavy duty aluminum traveller
- Deck Equipment
- Stainless bow & stern pulpits Double life lines w/ boarding gates P&S Lofrans 12 volt electric windlass w/up & down deck switch Stainless bow rolloer on fiberglass anchor platform 45lb CQR anchor on adequate 3/8" galvanized chain Two Danforth 20 lb anchors w/chain & rode Dodger w/custom stainless for solar panels Pedestal Wagner Hydraulic wheel steering w/pedestal guard Stainless BBQ (2012) on custom stainless stansion mount Slotted aluminum toe rail Three opening hatches, eight bronze opening ports, two dorade vents & nine fixed cabin side ports
- Below deck the vessel provides sleeping in three general areas. Aft of the chain locker in the forepeak is a raised V berth, w/hanging locker and forward head to port. Main salon has a U shape dinette to port and a single settee opposite. Aft and up a step is the pilothouse inside helm station, navigation table and electronics area to starboard, The U shape galley is opposite to port. The aft cabin is accessed through the aft head in back of the nav station. Aft cabin has a double pulman berth to port and storage desk area to starboard. Caninetry is teak, with a solid teak & holly cabin sole with bilge access throughout the vessel. Engine is under companionway.
- U shape galley is to port of companionway & has abundant counter & storage area Hillerange stainless 2 burner LPG stove w/12 volt exhaust hood Microwave oven (2013) Ice box w/110 volt cold plate system Stainless double sinks w/pressure H&C water
- Additional Information
- Canvas - Dodger, bimini, mainsail cover, cockpit side curtains Cockpit cushions Quicksilver 300 inflatable Nissan 4hp four stroke outboard Two plastic Ocean kayaks Four fenders Docklines USCG safty package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.