Hudson Force 50' Motorsailer Ketch. Powered by a dependable Ford Lehman 80hp FWC diesel with 1,770 hours and carrying 300 gallons of fuel & 300 gallons of water. Dual steering stations with four sleeping cabins and two heads. Traditional world cruising design with many custom features.
Partnership may be considered.
- Designer/ Builder
- Naval Architech Designer - William Garden Builder - Hudson Enterprises Inc. in Taipei Taiwan
- LOA - 56'0" LOD - 50'10" LWL - 39'7" Beam - 14'4" Draft - 6'6" Displacement - 52,000 lbs Ballast - 14,000 lbs internal Headroom - 6'5"
- Fuel - 300 gallons in two steel tanks Water - 300 gallons in two steel tanks Hot water heater - 20 gallons Waste - 30 gallons +-
- Single Ford Lehman 80hp FWC diesel with Velvet drive tranmission turning a stainless shaft with a 3 blade bronze prop (1,768 hours) Dual control & steering stations Morse hydraulic controls
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF marine radio (inside) Ritchie 4" magnetic compass (inside) SW guages - oil pressure, water temp, amps, hour meter (lower) SR Mariner Nav 5 - knot, log, wind speed, depth, wind angle Regency Polaris VHF marine radio Decca Super 50 Radar Ritchie 4" magnetic compass SW guages - volt meter, oil pressure, water temp Jensen AM/FM/CD player
- 110 volt AC & 12 volt DC systems. Electrical panel with circuit breakers Three 8D's & one Group 27 gel battery AC outlets throughout DC lighting throughout Automatic battery charger Electric bilge pumps Electric water pumps Electric hot water heater Dockside power cord
- Aft of the chain locker in the forepeak is a guest cabin with over under berths to starboard and lockers opposite to port. Privacy door aft leads to a midship cabin with a double berth to starboard, hanging locker to port and access to forward head. The forward head port has a separate stall shower into a teak grate, Jabsco manual marine toilet, stainless sink in a marble counter top, cabinet and mirror. Continuing aft is another privacy door leading to a lower area with a hi-lo convertible dinette to starboard, used as another double berth. There is a desk and storage lockers opposite to port. Electrical panel is in this area. There is a second access door to the forward head. Up four steps with a teak hand rail to the salon with a lower steering & control station to port. An L shape settee follows with a hi-lo dinette. Galley is opposite to strarboard. Down two stepos to the owner's aft cabin. This cabin has a double berth to port, mirrored bulkhead, hanging and draw storage to starboard, and another head to port. The aft head has a stainless sink in a marble counter, hand held shower into a teak grate, a manual Jabsco marine toilet, two opening ports, mirror & cabinets. The salon has teak parquet cabin sole, where the forward and aft sections of the vessel have teak planked sole. There is a custom leaded glass lamp over the dinette and windows have have lace curtains. Companionway up to cockpit area.
- Galley is located to starboard in the main salon with abundant formica counter & storage area Double stainless sinks with pressure H&C water Manual fresh water Princess Gas System 3 burner LPG stove & oven w/electric shut off Top & front loading refrigerator/freezer Toastmaster toaster oven Microwave oven (near lower helm)
- Sails & Rigging
- Staysail Ketch with Sitka Spruce masts & booms Main mast is keel stepped with double spreaders & jumpers Mizzen is deck stepped with single spreaders Standing rigging is 1x19 strand cable ('97) to turn buckles & outboard chain plates Harken furling 135% genoa Clubfooted staysail Main & mizzen Barlow winches - #24 genoa halyard, #5 wire main halyard, #20 staysail halyard Two #28 sheet winches, #24 sheet winch
- White House heavy duty manual windlass on recessed foredeck Navy type, Bruce & Danforth anchors on adequate chain & line Spruce bow sprit with teak walkway Stainless stansions with double life lines & boarding gates P&S Teak deck overlay Teak cap rail Two dorade vents on foredeck Two dorade vents on coach roof Six horseshoe throw rings Mooring cleats Sliding hatch over forward cabin
- Custom teak deck chairs US Marine inflatable dinghy ('93) on custom cradle Olin flare kits Anchor ball Cockpit seats Boat hook first aid kit USCG safety equipment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.