- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 cyl FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
410 Hunter 2000 Aft Cockpit Sloop. Powered by dependable Yanmar 56hp FWC diesel w/615 hours. Complete Raytheon electronics include radar, GPS chart plotter, autopilot, wind speed & angle, boat speed & distance, depth with alarm, and VHF radio. All lines aft to cockpit with electric main halyard winch and furling head sail. Spacious circular cockpit with walk through transom, H&C shower, and Edson pedestal wheel steering with full instrumentation. Two spacious double staterooms, each with adjoining head, and gourmet galley with Grunert refrigeration, Force 10 stainless stove & oven, and double sinks.
Fresh bottom paint, April 2014. Call now to see her!!
- Total Power: 56 Cruising Speed: 6 - 7 knots
- Holding: 45 gal - OB & deck
- Spacious interior with two private double sleeping areas each with adjoining head. Forward is a head, with vacu-flush marine toilet, corian sink w/pressure H&C water, hand held shower and an overhead hatch. Forward stateroom has a pullman queen size berth to starboard, drawers and cabinet below, and a bench seat and hanging locker opposite to port. Another hatch overhead and privacy door separates the salon. Salon has a large U shape brown leather settee with teak dinette w/storage to starboard, and single settee opposite, with entertainment center outboard. Outboard of dinette area is a cabinet and glass storage rack. Navigation area is to port, with electrical panel and chart light. Another head follows, with vacu-flush marine toilet, sink, stall shower, an opening port and hatch. Galley is to starboard of companionway. Aft cabin features a twartship queen size berth, hanging locker and cabinet. Engine access is below centerline companionway. Cockpit is large oval shaped and has a walkthrough transom.
- L shape galley is to starboard of companionway, and has corian counters and abundant storage area. Double stainless sinks w/H&C pressure water Force 10 stainless 3 burner LPG stove & oven Grunert separate refrigerator & freezer Origo microwave oven Trident LPG control
- Navigation & Electronics
- Raytheon SL70 radar Raytheon Rc420 GPS chart plotter Autohelm ST7000 autopilot Icom IC M422 VHF marine radio Raytheon ST60 knot & distance log Raytheon ST60 digital depth w/alarm Garmin GPS 176C map (nav area) Hunter Suunto 3" magnetic compass Kenwood CD player
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems. Electrical panel w/circuit breakers. Four 6 volt gel cell house batteries One group 27 start battery Heart inverter charger Electric main halyard winch tank monitor system Electric hot water heater Electric bilge pumps AC outlets throughout DC lighting throughout Dockside power cord
- Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum deck stepped double spreader mast on stainless compression post, with internal halyards. All lines led aft to cockpit for ease of shorthanded sailing. Profurl furling system on 110% genoa Mainsail w/two reef lines Seldon solid boom vang Electric #OP main halyard winch Two #48 ST 2spd sheet winches One #44 common winch on coach roof
- Hull & Deck
- Fiberglass hull and cored deck with molded in non-skid. Nine opening hatches. Stainless bow pulpit w/stansions and double life lines Stern pulpit with walk through transom and stern rail seats Cockpit H&C pressure shower Edson pedestal wheel steering w/single lever controls Simpson Lawrence electric verticle anchor windlass Two anchors with adequate chain & line Emergency tiller Garhauer outboard hoist Dodger
- Vessel is extremely well maintained and outfitted by knowledgeable owner. Complete manuals on all equipment. Cockpit cushions Docklines & fenders USCG safety package SS BBQ stansion mounted
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.