- 68 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Custom Irwin 68' Staysail Ketch powered by Perkins 200hp turbo diesel. Northern Lights 20KW generator with reverse cycle air conditioning & heat in five private staterooms. Spacious gourmet galley with built-in refrigerator/freezer, dish washer, trash compactor, Force 10 LPG stove & oven, Nutone food processor, double stainless sinks, and custom wine rack. Topsides features a huge cockpit with bimini and full enclosure, followed by an on deck jacuzzi. There is an extended transom with electrically operated swim platform and custom lazarrette bulkhead which will accommodate a jet ski. Complete marine electronics include Vigil 24 mile radar, Magellan GPS nav plotter, Autohelm pilot, Icom SSB, Standard Horizon knot, log, depth, VHF and more. Vessel is wired for computer & printer, phone and there is TV, VCR, CD player, and AM/FM stereo with speakers inside and out. Additional items include heavy duty electric windlass with up & down deck switch with remote, stern davit with Avon 14' RIB w/70hp Yamaha, Sea Recovery 600 GPD watermaker, Kenmore washer & dryer and more. All furling sails, with mast pulpits, rod rigging, and custom aft deck seating. Beautiful blue hull professionally maintained. Fresh bottom paint & non-skid decks June 2012. Exceptional vessel suited for charter of family cruising. !
- Designer/ Builder
- Designer - Ted Irwin Builder - Irwin Yachts (Florida)
- LOA: 68'0" LWL: 54'0" Beam: 17'4" Draft: 6'0" Ballast: 23,000 lbs Displacement: 78,500 lbs Bridge Clearance: 81'0"
- Engine/ Mechanical
- Perkins 200hp Turbo Charged Model: 6-354T Cruise: 8-9 knots Maximum 10-11 knots Borg Warner transmission Racor fuel filters Electric oil change system for engine & generator Fuel shut off valve Vetus bow thruster w/helm control
- Fuel: 600 gal Water: 900 gal plus Sea Recovery 600 GPD watermaker Waste: 60 gal approx w/overboard or deck discharge
- NAVIGATION: Vigil 24 mile radar Magellan GPS Nav 5000 DXL plotter Autohelm 6000 autopilot Standard Horizon - knot, log, depth Standard Horizon - VHF marine radio Icom M700 SSB Galaxy 6" magnetic compass Guest EPIRB ACR automatic floatation light ENTERTAINMENT: Panasonic TV/VCR Sony CD player 12V AM/FM stereo cassette w/6 speakers inside & 2 in cockpit Small Zenith TV & Mitsubishi VCR Omni directional TV antenna Wired for computer & printer Wired for telephone
- Northern Lights 20 KW generator - 2000 hours 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems Cruise Air reverse cycle air conditioning & heat Electrical panel w/circuit breakers Heart Freedom 20 inverter Hubbell recepticles: two 30amp 125 vac and one 50 amp 125/250 vac shore power Two battery banks for house w/four 6 volt golf cart batteries each Three Optima batteries for engine & generator start Automatic battery charger Engine driven alternator Electro Guard system Four electric bilge pumps AC recepticles throughout DC lighting throughout Electric hot water heater Bilge pumps - two 1100 GPH, one 2000 GPH, and one 3500 GPH High water alarm system
- Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum main & mizzen masts and booms w/internal halyards Navtec rod standing rigging Hood Stowaway electric furling main & mizzen Hood furling 130% genoa Staysail Navtec boom vang & hydraulic back stay Barrient winches - two #36 electric genoa sheet, four #23 ST 2 speed, four #24, one #25, one #21, and one #19 Extra mizzen running back stay Spare genoa halyard w/ winch & cleat Stainless steel main mast pulpit
- Fiberglass decks w/molded-in non skid On deck Jacuzzi w/waterproof speakers nearby Electrically operated fold down swim/dive transom platform Custom lazarette bulkhead for jet ski Maxwell electric windlass w/remote Anchors - CQR 80 lb w/200' of 1/2" chain, CQR 45 lb w/chain & line, Danforth 60 lb w/ chain & line Teak & aluminum bow anchor platform Stern dinghy davit w/Avon 14' RIB & 70hp Yamaha outboard Transom swim ladder Stainless bow & stern pulpits w/stansions & double life lines w/boarding gates Teak cap rail & seats on stern rail Rail mounted Force 10 propane BBQ Stainless steel hand rails Cockpit combing w/cut outs Complete cockpit canvas enclosure w/eisenglass windows Cockpit cushions w/back rests Teak folding cockpit table Teak cockpit grate Wet bar w/refrigerator & ice maker Cockpit ice chest Four stainless steel tank holders in lazarrette Mako 3 1/2 CFM air compressor in lazarrette Four dorade vents w/teak boxes 14 Opening deck hatches Cannister life raft on custom mount
- Extremely light airy spacious interior provides sleeping accomodations for 10 persons in five separate cabins, with four enclosed heads. Aft of the chain locker in the forepeak is a V berth with hanging locker. Forward guest cabin to port has over under berths. Both cabins share the forward head, with access from V berth cabin and from center line. Continuing aft to starboard is spacious galley with laundry room opposite. Up a few steps to the salon which features large U shape settee to starboard with two teak hinged tables. Opposite to port is settee and liquor locker. Navigation area faces aft on the port side. Down a few steps on center one finds double staterooms both port & starboard, each with adjoining heads. Owner's aft cabin aft with walkaround queen size berth, settee to port, vanity/desk and adjoining head. Cabin sole throughout the vessel is teak & holly, with engine and generator access is below the cabin sole in the salon. From the salon on center, are steps up companionway to cockpit area.
- Spacious U shape galley is forward of the salon to starboard, with louvered window to close it off from salon if desired. Formica counters Double stainless sinks with single lever faucet for pressure H&C water Manual salt & fresh water via foot pumps In line garbage disposal Force 10 four burner propane stove & oven Sharp Carosel microwave oven Built in refrigerator/freezer Kenmore dishwasher GE Compactall trash compactor Raritan Ice Ette icemaker Nutone food processor Custom wine rack
- Laundry room
- Lady Kenmore washing machine Lady Kenmore dryer Hoover & Eureka canister vacuums
- Seven fire extinguishers Jim Buoy horse shoe w/attached MOB pole & line PFD's - 3 USCG type one, 9 USCG type three, and 19 USCG type two vests USCG safety package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.