- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Reduced Price! Owner ready to sell.
This 2004 48' Sea Ray Sedan Bridge is a low hour boat. She features an upgraded Barrett glass enclosure, bridge AC, bow thruster and of course two of the most reliable engines available in any Vessel. These Cummins QSM 11's, at 640hp per engine with only 340 hours is ready to cruise.
Upon entering the cockpit, which is perfect for entertaining, and moving into the spacious salon, galley and dinette area, you feel more like you are in a home with a view and all the amenities that make cruising an adventure and a pleasure. Down the companionway to the three stateroom two head layout perfect for family travel or entertaining guests.
The master stateroom is forward with a centerline queen berth and en-suite head compartment. The guest stateroom port features a queen Berth and has access to the guest head area. The third stateroom has an L-shaped berth across from the companionway. In the salon, the sofa converts to a queen berth as well.
Move from the cockpit up the molded stairs to the fly bridge and find more entertaining space with a bird’s eye view. Here, the fridge wet bar, seating and table, and enclosure opens for the breeze or closes to keep in the AC.
- Ultra leather sofa that converts to sleeper (2) Ultra leather swivel chairs Carpet TV w/ DVD/CD player Clarion stereo w/ 6 disc changer
- (2) Under counter refrigerator 3 burner electric stove Large sink w/ cover Coffee maker Convection/Microwave Oven Cherry wood cabinets Wood floor Coriander countertops Dinette w/ storage under
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth (2) Full length mirror faced cedar lined hanging lockers (2) Drawers under berth (2) Storage lockers port and stab of berth trimmed in cherry wood TV/ DVD MASTER HEAD Vacuflush toilet Molded in shower compartment w/ seat Vanity, sink, mirror w/ storage below 120v outlets 12v lighting
- Guest Stateroom
- Queen berth Hanging Locker, cedar lined, mirrored door Skylight Storage drawers TV/DVD combo Guest head access
- Third Stateroom
- L shaped berth for two Washer/ Dryer Storage lockers over berth Hanging locker
- Guest Head
- Access from Hallway Access port stateroom Stainless steel handrails VacuFlush head Power vent 12v Shower w/ seat Mirrored Medicine Cabinet Corian Countertop 110v receptacles
- Raymarine RL 80C GPS/Radar/Plotter Raymarine RN 300 Raymarine ST 7001+ Autopilot Raymarine VHF Radio (2) Smartcraft System View for Cummins QSM11
- 13.5kw Onan Generator Battery charger w/overcurrent protection Converter, 120v/50 Amp/12v Isolators, Galvanic 2 AC/DC Distribution panel Shore power cable w/ cable master, 75' cord Transformers, shore powered isolation: 50 amp/120v/60 cycle Wiring, color coded, chafe protected Bilge Pumps (2) 12 Automatic Bilge pumps, 12v: Automatic High water (1 bilge, 1 cabin) Blowers, 12v bilge 2
- Engine Room
- Cummins QSM11, 640 HP each Fire suppression system Freshwater cooling Oil changer system, transmission and generator Engine synchronizer Crossover fuel system Emergency Engine stop Dripless shaft logs
- Hard Top w/ Full Barrett glass enclosure Bridge AC U shaped lounge with table Wet bar Ice maker 120 V outlet, GFI Clarion Stereo Twin Helm seats Compass Overhead and courtesy lighting Powered assisted steering, tilt wheel Trim tabs
- Overhead and courtesy lighting Molded stairs to bridge Storage lockers port and starboard Engine room access Transom seating Transom door w/ fresh water shower Electric windlass Anchor locker Double stainless steel bow rails Sunpad w/ hand rails Remote spotlight
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht