- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 cu
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SEA RAY 340 Weekender powered by twin Mercruiser 350hp with 875 hours offering 22-24 knot cruise. Furuno radar, Garmin GPS, Furuno fish finder and more. Onan 6.5KW generator w/air conditioning & heat. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets. One of Sea Ray's most popular models. Extremely well maintained by knowledgeable owner. Complete manuals on all equipment and systems.
Call now for a viewing.
- Length at Waterline: 33''7"
- Total Power: 340 ea Cruising Speed: 20-22 knots
- Holding: Yes - OB & deck
- Aft of the mirrored chain locker in the forepeak is a centerline queen size berth, hanging locker to port, cabinet to starboard, four fixed ports and an overhead hatch. Privacy curtain separates salon. Salon has an L shape settee and dinette to port which converts to a double berth and an overhead hatch. Electrical panel and liquor locker follows. Galley is opposite to starboard, followed by enclosed head. Head has vacu-flush marine toilet, sink w/pressure H&C water, hand held shower, cabinet and mirror. Up companionway on center to cockpit area. Helm is to starboard with a double seat P&S. Bench seat aft in cockpit.
- U shape galley is midship to starboard with abundant counter and storage area. Princess 3 burner electric stove Norcold counter high refrigerator freezer Sanyo built in microwave oven ('07) Black & Decker toaster oven U line ice maker Sink w/pressure H&C water
- Furuno 1700 16 mile radar Garmin 210 GPS chart plotter Furuno fishfinder Sandpiper digital fathometer Apelco VHF marine radio Ritchie 4" magnetic compass Dytek digital sea temp Sentry 410B vapor detector Rampage AM/FM/CD player with Audiovox speakers outside & sony speakers inside
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems. Electrical panel w/circuit breakers. Onan 6.5KW generator with reverse cycle air conditioning & heat. Two heavy duty Group 27 marine batteries Battery selector switch Promariner 30amp automatic battery charger Dockside power cord AC outlets throughout DC lighting throughout Electric hot water heater Electric bilge pump Dockside power cord
- Fiberglass cored decks w/molded in non skid. Stainless bow pulpit, stansions and hand rails. Transom door opens to fiberglass swim step. New canvas & eisenglass ('07) Anchor platform w/bow rollor Simpson Lawrence Seawolf electric windlass - deck switch or helm control Danforth type anchor on adequate chain & line Stainless air horns Salt water washdown in cockpit Fresh water washdown in cockpit Remote spot light on bow pulpit Fold down swim ladder from swimstep Weaver davits
- Fresh bottom paint. Complete manuals on all equipment Ships bell Six PFD's Trim tabs Dock lines & fenders USCG safty package PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DINGHY IS EXCLUDED FROM SALE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.