The Bayliner 305 Ciera is a popular family cruiser with an expansive mid-cabin interior featuring two double berths, a fully equipped galley, and a roomy head.
This vessel is powered by twin 5.0 Mercruiser engines with 50 hours of running time, offering a cruise speed of low 20's and maximum speed of 30 knots. It is equipped with a Kohler generator, air conditioning, and top line marine electronics.
It is an exceptionally clean, well outfitted and maintained vessel. Call now to arrange a viewing.
- Designer Builder
- Bayliner Boats - Everett, Washington
- LOA: 31'6" Beam: 11'0" Draft: 1'9" up / 2'9" down Displacement: 11,857 lbs. Clearance: 7'10"
- Twin Mercruiser 5.0 Litre 220hp w/Thunderbolt Ignition Faria engine guages - oil pressure, temp, volts, tachometers & fuel Hours: 50 Cruise: 22-24 knots Max: 30 knots Mercury controls w/tilt wheel Bennett trim tabs
- Fuel: 148 gal in one aluminum tank Water: 35 gal in onew plastic tank Waste: 30 gal w/overboard & deck discharge
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems Electrical panel w/circuit breakers & volt meter Kohler generator w/reverse cycle air conditioning & heat Two heavy duty marine batteries Automatic battery charger Electric bilge pumps Electric pressure water Electric hot water heater Remote high intensity spotlight AC outlets throughout DC lighting throughout Dockside AC power cord
- Raymarine VHF radio Raymarine C80 multi function Danforth 3" magnetic compass Aquatronic AM/FM/CD player w/speakers in & out
- Galley in midship to port with abundant counter and storage area below Norcold counter high refrigerator freezer Kenyon 2 burner alcohol/electric stove Built in Tappan microwave oven Stainless sink w/pressure H&C water
- The Ciera has a surprisingly expansive cabin layout with double berths fore and aft with 6'5" head room. The mirrored chain locker is in the forepeak followed by a double berth with storage below. There is an overhead hatch, two opening screened ports, two speakers, and a privacy curtain. The salon area has a raised oval settee with hi-lo teak table to starboard, leatherette apolstery, a small hatch, an opening screened port and a pull outToshiba TV/DVD. Opposite to port is the galley with another small hatch. The enclosed head follows to port featuring a porcelain sink with a faucet which pulls out to a hand held shower, Jabsco manual marine toilet, an opening screened port, a cabinet and mirror. Aft of the starboard settee is a hanging locker followed by a double cuddy cabin berth. Two steps up to the cockpit & helm area. The interior sole is carpeted with a built in trash recepticle in the step. Spacious cockpit has the helm to starboard with a double helm seat and a single seat opposite, followed by a wet bar. There is a U shape seating area to starboard with a hi-lo removable table. Below seating is an area designed for an ice chest. There are two JVC outdoor speakers along with a complete canvas and eisenglass enclosure. Transom door opens to an integral molded in swim step with fold down swim ladder. There is a locker and shower on the transom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Deck & Topside
- Lewmar verticle electric windlass w/up & down deck switch Stainless 22lb anchor on adequate chain & nylon rode Stainless bow pulpit, stansions and hand rails Six mooring cleats Complete canvas cockpit enclosure w/eisenglass Helm is to starboard with complete engine controls, guages and double seat Guest seating to port w/drink holders Wet bar follows w/loickers below Hi-lo U shape cockpit dinette w/provision for ice chest
- Additional Information
- USCG safety package Dock lines & fenders VESSEL SHOWS LIKE NEW !