400 NORSEMAN 1986 Sloop powered by a 46hp Westerbeke FWC diesel. Interior is open, airy and perfectly laid out for cruising offshore or dockside living. Exceptional sail performance in both light air as well as heavy weather. Two double private staterooms without using the salon. Head has separate stall shower. Offered by knowledgeable long time owner, professionally maintained.
$25,000 PRICE REDUCTION. CALL NOW BEFORE SHE GOES!
- Builder/ Designer
- Builder - Norseman Yachts - Shing Sheng Yard in Taiwan Naval Architech - Gary Grant
- LOA - 40'0" LWL - 35'10" Beam - 13'4" Draft - 6'6" Ballast - 7,500 lbs internal lead Displacement - 19,000 lbs
- Westerbeke 46hp FWC four cylinder diesel w/Hurth V drive transmission (1580 hours) Cruise 6-7 knots Maximum 8.5 knots Edson pedestal 30" wheel steering w/ engine controls& guages
- Water - 120 gal in two stainless tanks Fuel - 100 gal in two BI tanks Hot Water - 10 gal Holding - 20 gal w/overboard or deck discharge Tank tender vacuum guage
- Aft of the chain locker in the forepeak is a spacious V berth with shelves and lockers outboard, drawer storage below, opening ports and a large Goiot spring loaded overhead hatch. There is a lighted hanging locker to starboard and a cabinet to port, with a privacy door. Head follows to port with stainless sink, pressure H&C water, shower area with teak grate, Bemis manual marine toilet, cabinet & mirror. Opening port provides ventilation. Salon area is spacious with a U shape dinette to port, lockers and shelf outboard, adjustable height teak dinette with a fold up leaf and removable fiddles. Opposite to starboard is a single settee, with lockers and shelf. There is a brass ships clock and barometer. Navigation area follows with a swivel adjustable seat facing outboard. Owners aft quarter cabin follows with a large double berth, lighted hanging locker, mirror, hatch and opening port. To port of companionway is the galley. Under centerline companionway is engine access. Cockpit has a large locker to port. Edson pedestal wheel steering with engine controls, guages and a wheel brake. Interior cabinetry is done with flawless grain teak, dovetail fittings on drawers, and teak & holly cabin sole. Over 6'6" headroom throughout.
- Double stainless sinks with electric H&C pressure water from single lever faucet. Manual fresh & manual salt water via foot pumps Mariner Regal 3 burner stove & oven (LPG) Little Litton built in microwave oven Adler Barbour cold plate refrigeration & freezer w/5" insulation Pull out trash bin Abundant counter & storage area
- Sitex T-170 radar Sitex GPS-7 Icom IC-M80 VHF marine radio Icom AD-95 hand held VHF radio B&G Hecta system B&G Hornet system B&G repeaters in cockpit bulkhead mounted - wind speed, depth, boat speed & log, wind angle Robertson AP1000 autopilot w/Cetrek control ('07) Furuno LC-90 loran Ritchie 5" magnetic compass Cybernet CMS3000 AM/FM/ Casette player w/speakers inside & out GE Spacesaver TV/ VCR
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems Electrical panel with circuit breakers Amp & volt meters Entec 4.5 diesel generator in sound box (138 hours) Four heavy duty marine group 27 batteries (2 house & 2 start) Battery selector switch Truecharge Statpower 40 amp automatic charger AC outlets throughout DC lighting throughout Red courtesy lights 10 gallon electric hot water heater. Electric pressure water Dockside power cord
- Sails & Rigging
- Forespar tapered aluminum double spreader mast LP painted w/internal halyards 1x19 Sailbrite US stainless rigging w/Navtec turnbuckles. Working sail area 766sq' Two (2) Lewmar #52 2spd ST jib sheet winches One (1) Lewmar #43 2spd ST main sheet winch Two (2) Lewmar #42 2spd ST halyard winches One (1) Lewmar #30 reefing winch Sobstad main sail w/two reef lines Genoa 135% on Harken furling system Working jib Two (2) spinnakers Deck mounted downwind/spinnaker pole Lewmar genoa tracks & traveler Dodger w/stainless hand hold
- Hand laid-up molded fiberglass cored with end grain balsa and molded in non-skid Maxwell electric windlass ('07) CQR 45lb anchor on BBB chain & nylon rode Danforth secondary bow anchor in deck locker w/washdown Heavy duty stainless stem head w/double bow rollers Six (6) Goiot opening hatches (Fr) Seven (7) Vaassen opening ports (Holland) Dupont Lucite fixed windows & skylight Two (2) tempered glass deck prisms over galley & head Four (4) low profile dorade vents Varnished teak hand rails Six (6) Vaassen mooring cleats w/stainless backing plates Goiot anodized aluminum toe rail T shape cockpit has four lazarretts - port w/engine access, starboard over cabin, port aft holds two 20lb LPG bottles, and starboard aft has generator Stainless bow & stern pulpits with Goiot tapered stansions & double life lines. Boarding gates P & S Stern pulpit opens to step down transom Fold down swim ladder
- Avon 10' inflatable dinghy Nissan 6.5hp outboard on stansion mount Stainless BBQ stansion mounted Canvas - mainsail cover, helm, windlass, hatches and hand rails Six (6) PFD's Dock lines & fenders Cockpit cushions USCG safety package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.