- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1995 55 Neptunus Fly is in better condition than vessels that are 12 years newer. From her lush interior wood finishes to her clean engine room you will think you are on a newer yacht.
Even in rough conditions, the Neptunus 55 Sedan is responsive and has impressively accurate handling. Like the 60 Sedan, many options are available to make this vessel unique. With efficiency in mind, the owners needs are translated in contemporary styling and functional layouts.
Her owners have maintained her with an open check book to make sure she is ready to go cruising at any time,. They are stepping down in size and are offering her for a great value.
Vessel Walk Through
As you enter this completely refurbished motor yacht through the aft sliding door to starboard, there is a large U-shaped sofa in the salon with a low glass cocktail table. To port is a side board with hidden entertainment center and large liquor cabinet.
Up two steps from the salon is the galley to starboard and a very comfortable but yet functional U-shaped dinette table to port. Proceed forward down five steps to the staterooms. Immediately on the port side is the guest stateroom followed by one of the two heads.
To the starboard side is the VIP stateroom with the master stateroom and private head far forward toward the bow. Forward from the galley is the lower helm station with a removable helm seat.
Molded stairs from the starboard aft deck take you up to the fly bridge which can easily accommodate eight to ten people. The factory hard top with new enclosure and full array of navigation equipment makes this area very enjoyable and at the same time, very functional.
*IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A 50-60' FBMY, PUT THIS BOAT ON YOUR MUST-SEE LIST*
FRESH BOTTOM SERVICE MARCH 2014. (ALL OFFERS ENCOURAGED)
- Master Stateroom The master stateroom features a walk around Queen berth with a full array of drawers and lockers below (all with European push lock mechanisms), a 20” Sharp flat screen television with DVD player on the starboard side, hanging lockers on port and starboard and a port side vanity with mirror. Also included is an individual volume control knob for the wall speakers. The large private ensuite head includes an over sized stall shower. Guest Stateroom The Guest stateroom features a Queen berth against the starboard hull, a hanging locker and a 20” Sharp flat screen television with a DVD player. Guest Stateroom Bunk This third stateroom features upper and lower berths, a full size hanging locker and a combination clothes washer/dryer. All staterooms offer excellent quality fabrics and carpeting throughout. The new headliner is a very light beige high quality marine grade vinyl and the cabinet furniture throughout is ash wood finished with Ralph Lauren Regent Metallics Brun luxueux. Lighting is indirect and direct halogen with custom European fixtures. All three staterooms and the salon have their own air conditioning controls with temperature and airflow capacity. Each stateroom offers portholes for ventilation and light with custom screens for fresh air and blinds for privacy. The bathrooms are huge in size with high quality Raritan heads; under-mount sinks built into Corian counter tops and the floors are a wood grain material accented by gold inlay striping and over sized shower stalls.
- Galley & Salon
- Galley All of the appliances were installed new in 2006. Two below the counter Jenn Air refrigerators. Chest freezer in lazzarette Convection/Microwave Jenn Air oven Ceramic Jenn Air stove top Various cupboard and drawers provide very ample storage space. Salon The salon features a U-shaped ultra leather couch, custom coffee table, storage space on the port side with built in bar unit, AM/FM DVD CD with 4 surround sound speakers by Sony and sub woofer below cabinet for full bass sound. The entertainment center also includes a 27” Sharp flat screen television with a VCR/DVD and AM/FM CD cassette. The windows are tinted security glass in bronze anodized frames. The door is white anodized aluminum framed with the same tinted security glass. Neptune’s Lady is accented with Ralph Lauren Regent Metallics Brun luxueux finish ash wood; ceiling and wall coverings are done in the very light beige high quality marine grade vinyl and the carpet is a neutral tone with green and blue nautical runners.
- Deck Equipment
- Cockpit deck box with cushions Recessed lights in cockpit overhang and radar arch Hatch to access chain locker Bronze struts and rudders Courtesy lights on flybridge, swim platform and on staircase Swim platform door Electric windlass with 120 feet galvanized chain Zinc anodes mounted in various places Hardtop with new Strata glass enclosures in 2006 66 lb Bruce anchor Built-in staircase to flybridge Stainless steel bow pulpit Windshield and side windshield covers, both textalene/stamoid Cable master Marquipt davit on swim platform EPIRB Airhorn Bow locker Eight heavy duty mooring cleats Hot and cold water shower on swim platform Solid flybridge windshield, washers and wipers Hydraulic bow thruster Complete white sunbrella cover for entire flybridge Cup holders located throughout decks
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Chilled water reverse cycle air conditioning with 5 air handlers and digital control settings Added direct expansion 18000 BTU Cruisair self contained reverse cycle air conditioner and heat unit in salon in 2006. Hydraulic bow thruster 2” heavy duty insulation Bronze 3 way toilet valving Oil change unit for main engines Spare props Raw water sea strainers Trim tabs Engine room blower system Engine alarm/emergency stop Engines mounted on vibration pads Halon fire control system with bypass Fresh water cooling system with silencers Emergency fuel shut off valve Fuel tank drains Double Racor manifolds Baffled aluminum tanks – completely redone in 2006 Stainless steel shafts Strong dripless shaft seals
- Bridge, Electronics and Navigation
- Bridge Robertson autopilot AP300x Garmin GPS MAP 3210 Furuno 48 mile radar CD player Bow thruster controls Trim tab controls DDEC single lever control DDEC engine monitors Furuno color fish finder Furuno Nav/Plotter interface Fuel gauges Rudder indicator Magnetic compass ICOM VHF Sink and ice maker Intercom Hailer Searchlight controls Captain and first mate chairs U-shaped seating for 6 to 8 Electronics and Navigation B&G speed/depth/temperature gauge Robertson autopilot AP300X Furuno 48 mile radar Searchlight control Trim tab control Garmin GPS MAP 3210 ICOM VHF DDEC engine monitors DDEC single lever controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the Central Agent for an appointment: Peter Quintal 954-817-5662 email@example.com