Largest engine options available (1100hp MAN) with 1350 original hours and many custom fishing upgrades including an Eskimo ice maker, FCI water maker and an Unlimited Class Release Marine Chair.
(Owner is looking to trade up, bring all trade offers). The 45 Cabo Express, from the pen of renowned naval architect Lou Codega, has been one of Cabo's all time best selling hulls.
With an LOA of 48'1" and a max beam of 15'8" this monster express boat offers fantastic fishability thanks to the 800 gallons of fuel capacity and a 100 square foot cockpit.
When not fishing, the spacious two staterooms, single head, and large L-shaped sette offer room for your crew to relax.
The helm is all business starting with two Stidd helm chairs and a complete set of electronics including three Raymarine 12" screens complete with GPS/Radar/Sounder/Sat TV/Sat Weather all at your fingertips. She is rigged to cruise and of course fish. Owner is looking to trade up to a
Bring all trade offers.
- 1100hp MAN Common Rail 1350 hours 1000 hour service done winter 2010 (cost $20k) Westerbeke 15kw Gen. (1400 hours) Oil X-changer system Dual AC compressor systems Glendenning CableMaster system (serviced (8/2010) Bow Thruster w/ dedicated battery (serviced 6/2011)
- 3) Raymarine E120 Classics 10kw Raymarine open array DSM 300 w/ 1kw transducer Sirius Satellite Weather/Radio Icom 604 Raymarine ST 8002 Autopilot Raymarine C80, Autopilot, Icom VHF in tower Fusion IP600 w/ 2000watt JL Audio sound system - $5,000+ in upgrades DirecTV with 2 receivers KVH FB150 Satellite phone + internet (installed 8/2010, cost of over $10,000)
- Pipewelders tower Rupp 2 spreader outriggers Eskimo 600lb per day ice maker FCI 600gal per day water maker Metal Halide Deep Sea brand Underwater Lights Lee swivel rod holders (7 total) Release Marine Unlimited Class chair (not shown, in storage, new over $20,000) Washdown and Livewell pumps replaced 8/2010
- Bose Surround Sound Sharp 32" Aquos flatscreen Subzero 2door fridge Topload freezer in galley Ultra leather salon couches (with new covers 5/2011)
- Captain run and maintained Open checkbook for engine maintenance. ** All done by MAN certified dealer, records available ** Fortress Aluminum Anchor w/ 600ft of line/chain (new 5/2011) VHF antennas replaced (5/2010)
- Master stateroom TV Master stateroom carbon monoxide Guest cabin carbon monoxide Vacu-flush head Showers tall Two drawer Sub Zero refrigerator Freezer in counter Tap pan microwave Kenmore 2 burner stove Sharp TV salon Bose surround sound and stereo salon Stidd helm chair & Stidd companion chair Upper helm air 3 E 120's Displays with Sounder and Radar Icom 604 Raymarine auto pilot Vetus bow thruster Acr spotlight Single lever controllable Full enclosure Windlass Fusion bridge stereo Bridge deck ice maker Bridge deck tackle storage Electric teaser reels Overhead rod storage Cockpit shower Live well transom Water maker F C I Oil change pump Dual Racor fuel filters Halon Generator Eskimo Ice machine Cockpit stereo controls Cockpit shower Salt waterways fresh water wash Transom door Bait Freezer Undrer water lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.