- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS CLEAN 1995 TIARA 4300 CONVERTIBLE IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Detroit Diesel 6V92 TA 550-hp Diesel Engine's with only 1100 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower; (Note Stall-Shower in Master Head w/Private Stateroom Access), Complete Electronics Package (Icom VHF Marine Radio, (2) Large Furuno NAV-NET Displays w/Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon Autopilot, etc.), Clarion AM/FM Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Onan 9.0kw Generator (300-Hours), Windlass Anchor, (1) Livewell, (2) Built-in Fish-Boxes, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 4-years ... sale includes owners manuals. Triple Buell Air-Horns, Popular 2-Stateroom Layout, Large Flat-Panel TV in Salon. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Enduring 1990s convertible couples cruising comfort with handsome styling, hardcore fishability. Original two-stateroom interior has serving counter overlooking galley; optional single-stateroom layout replaced guest cabin with U-shaped dinette. Note overhead rod storage, built-in entertainment center in salon. Roomy cockpit features beefy transom door, bait-prep center with freezer. (Cockpit engine room access became standard in 1994)
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Hanging Storage Lockers, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Cabinets (Overhead), LCD-Television Aft to Starboard Master Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower; Note Private Access Via Master Stateroom Guest Cabin Forward to Starboard w/Privacy Door Guest / Day Head Forward to Starboard (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower; Note Private Access via Guest Stateroom Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Starboard Breakfast Bar in Salon Forward to Port w/(2) Bar-Stools Large Screen Television (42") in Salon Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units) Note: Hardwood Flooring in Forward Cabin
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (20-Gallon!) Blender Sub-Zero Refrigerator & Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven ***Large Galley w/Under-Counter Storage, Sub-Zero Frig/Freezer!
- Compass Icom VHF Marine Radio (2) Furuno Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed Furuno Depth/Fish-Finder Furuno NAV-NET w/(2) Large Display's; Radar / GPS / Chartplotter Raytheon Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 2500-WATT Inverter Onan 9.0kw Generator (300-hours) 30-AMP & 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Connections
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Door Factory Hardtop w/Full Bridge Enclosure Swim Platform
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (1) Livewell (2) Built-in Fishboxes Washdown Pump Bottom Paint Triple Buell Air-Horn! (2) Spare Propellers Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS Note: Port Engine Rebuilt @ 700-hours. Both TransmissionS Reconditioned by ZF-Transmission @ 700-hours. FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.