- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225hp 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2002 PURSUIT 2870 OFFSHORE CC OFFERS A RARE OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Yamaha 225-hp 4-Stroke Enigne's with only 150 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Head (Manual Flush), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed/Trip-log, Raymarine C120 w/Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, etc.), Factory Hardtop w/Isin-Glass Enclosure, Raw Water Washdown, Livewell, Large Fishbox, (8) Built-in Rod-Holders, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 7-years ...Hoist kept when not is use! Sale includes owners manuals and some maintenance records. Contact listing agent for additional information.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Innovative offshore cruiser with centerline helm splits the difference between capable fishing boat, delux family cruiser. Cockpit comes with large in-floor fishbox, rod holders, transom rigging station with cutting board and sink. Leaning post houses 26-gallon livewell. Aft-facing jump seat next to helm sits atop a five-drawer tackle center. Upscale cabin with removable table, mini-galley sleeps two. Huge in-deck compartment aft of course provides access to batteries, oil reservoirs. Yamaha 225s cruiser at 25-knots (40+ knots wide open).
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Pursuit 2870 Offshore Center Console combines the versatility of a center console with the security of a walk-around, and delivers maximum performance with a smooth comfortable ride. Outboards make her quick and maneuverable, yet just as stable as much larger boats. The command center offers exceptional visibility, with a tilt-away center helm for easy access to flush-mount electronics. The comfortable seating forward of the console houses a cooler and features a starboard jump seat. The leaning post incorporates rocket launchers and a 26-gallon livewell. The cockpit is wide and open, with features including below-gunwale storage, bait and tackle storage, a rigging station, cutting board, fresh water sink and a large fish box built in to the transom. Other fishing accouterments include rod holders, tackle lockers, washdowns, and more storage below. The cabin beckons with optional teak and holly flooring, a marine head, day galley, portable stove, and freshwater sink. The convertible V-berth teak table and stylish fabrics finish off the cabin amenities.
- Cuddy Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge, Dining / Cocktail Table, Filler-Cushion to Convert Lounge to Berth (Sleeps Two), Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Head (Manual Flush)
- Sink Pressure Water System
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp Fish-Finder Raymarine C-120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2012) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door Anchor Locker Transom Shower Transom Storage Factory Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Enclosure Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder (8) Built-in Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Black Bottom Paint Livewell Fish-box Raw Water Washdown Horn OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS HOIST KEPT FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.