- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY3-480 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
POPULAR DOWNEAST MODEL "One of the most imaginative and well-thought-out boats seen in some time" (Motorboating). This particular boat had a complete builder makeover in Model Year 2008 with install of new Yanmar 380 HP diesel and stern thruster. Traded in on new MJM 40z. Burns half the fuel at cruising speed of other boats of its size. Average usage burn is 4-5 gallons per hour.
- Length w/Swim Platform & Bow Roller: 37.5' Length on Deck: 34' Length at Waterline: 33.4' Beam: 11' Max Draft: 2.3' Max Bridge Clearance: 9.5'
- Hull & Deck
- A unique boat with US Patented design. Carolina bow flare forward for a dry ride an running in steep seas, modified deep-V hull with dual lifting strakes for offshore performance and soft re-entry into waves, classic speedboat transom with tumblehome. Premium Majestic Blue Awlgrip hull finish with gold cove and white chine stripe. Very strong construction. Exceeds ISO CEMark Structural Standards for Class A Ocean Going Vessel capable of 40 knots in 21 foot seas. High-tech prepreg, epoxy/kevlar, vacuum-bagged, oven post-cured composite construction. 10 year blister warranty Antifouling bottom paint over epoxy barrier coat. White painted bilge finish Lo-maintenance hi-density PVC rubrail with stainless cap. Teak Pilothouse Sole Outboard-opening Transom Door Pilothouse Textilene Privacy Curtains Pilothouse Settee Arm/Backrests Stidd Piloting Chairs w/Ultra-Leather upholstery and forward tilting hinge to create unobstructed 6.5' twin berths in Pilothouse. 6 Pairs of stainless handrails Muir hi-polish bow roller & anchor Stainless foredeck safety rail Muir electric windlass Nav table to port of piloting console Scandvik H/C shower on swim platform Varnished Pilothouse Table w/Leaf 2 Custom Storage Drawers in PH
- The interior is designed for entertaining friends, yet converts to sleep 4 people in full length berths below and in pilothouse. The effect is hospitable, like entering into a lounge having a side-board and cupboard with wine rack and bookcase. Countertops are Corian. There are 3 large clothing drawers, 3 galley drawers, 4 dry-storage bins & 2 large storage shelves. Privacy curtains convert the pilothouse into a 2nd Stateroom at night. Gloss varnished teak cabin sole 16,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioning with reverse cycle heating and adjustable ducts to regulate flow to pilothouse and saloon. Wrap-around bolstered Blue Fin UltraLeather saloon lounge Saloon table on telescoping support drops to form large double berth. 6 Water Resistant Designer Throw Pillows Satin varnished cherry trim, drawers and cabinets Hanging locker Electrical panel to starboard Enclosed head w/shower & vanity. 3-Drawer Bureau Head door with full-length mirror when opened to create privacy for changing in cabin. Shower sump pump. Vacuflush head Holding tank with marina pump-out & offshore macerator discharge pump.
- Corian countertop with cherry cabinetry Single burner Princess ceramic cooktop Panasonic 850 Watt convection-microwave Utensil & flatware drawers Hot/cold pressure water system General Ecology Seagull water purifier Recessed stainless sink with Corian cover 5 cu. ft. top loading icebox/freezer with Seafrost 12v refrigeration and 2 ice trays.
- Westerbeke 5KW Genset with 152 hours. Recessed Custom DC panel with digital volt/load meters. Recessed AC distribution panel w/11 breakers Two 4D 200 AH absorbed glass matt house batteries & two 105 AH GP 31 start/thruster batteries. Stainless 12 volt outlets (4) Balmar smart voltage regulator 50' 30 amp Shorepower cord Rule auto bilge pump (2) Full color-coded/tagged modular wiring. GFIC 110V outlets (5) Windshield wipers w/washers Hella cabin fans (2) Cantalupi cabin reading lights (4) Overhead halogen lights on dimmers (7) Engine & cockpit courtesy lights 75,000 CP bowrail spotlight Freedom 20 or 30 Heart interface/charger Link 2000 battery controller
- Propulsion & Steering
- 480 HP Yanmar 6LY3 Electronic Diesel (MY 2008) ZF high-performance 7 degree down angle 2.25:1 ZF transmission. Aquamet 22 1.75" shaft w/4blade 22x26 bronze prop PSS dripless shaft seal Prop Spurs Side Power 55 Bow Thruster Side Power 40 Stern Thruster Sound absorbing vinyl overheads Single lever shift & throttle. Luther aluminum fuel tanks Custom Sounddown Silencer muffler Edson 24" stainless destroyer wheel w/teak rim Sea Star HD hydraulic steering Recessed trim-tabs
- Entertainment System
- Clarion AM/FM/DVD/CD player Clarion 6 Cartridge DVD Player Clarion saloon & pilothouse speakers Samsung 22" LCD TV w/Cable Tuner Marine Cable TV connection & 50' Cable
- Navigational & Communication
- 34z is set up for a co-pilot with purpose-built navigation station on the port side of the companionway entrance. The chart table takes a full-size Chart Kit and has an instrument panel where VHF is mounted along connections for a laptop computer with GPS feed. Raymarine C120 color GPS Plotter w/radar overlay Raymarine 4KW radar w/24" dome Stainless Dual Trumpet Horn Navionics Gold Chart Raymarine VHF radio with DSC and "Distress" switch to transmit Lat/Lon. 8' Digital antenna w/hinge mount Raymarine 6000+ Autopilot Raymarine ST40 Depth Sounder
- 4-8x27 fenders 4-35'x1/2" braided docklines Lewmar33# hi-polish stainless steel claw anchor 20' 5/16 ss chain/250' nylon rode 8 USCG Lifejackets First Aid Kit Flare Kit 4 Lifevest Type 3 Boatyard Toolbox Yanmar Engine spares kit & manual 1 fire extinguisher plus Fireboy automatic engine compartment system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.