- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 SP 6.2L turbocharged
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Tradewinds 47 Sundeck Tri-Cabin Motor Yacht with stabilizers was completely refit/refurbished in 2006 and 2010. She is in bristol condition has all the equipment and comfort you want for living aboard and for weeks or months of cruising. Bright, shiny awlgripped flag blue hull, oyster white topside and tan canvas and nonskid deck attract attention. Cruise comfortably and efficiently offshore, nearshore and rivers with full keel displacement hull and stabilizers. This full keel displacement hull offers more shaft and propeller protection than later semi-displacement Tradewinds models. Captain's favorite centerline upper helm layout has all navigational equipment within sight and easy reach.
Appreciate 3 large social spaces to relax and entertain family and guests. Entertain the whole marina aboard! While cruising with family or friends, everyone can have their own quiet space to relax when desired. Strataglass enclosed bridge seats 10, including helm and mate chair. Spacious sundeck with strataglass enclosure seats 8 or more in lovely wicker cushioned chairs and settee. Salon with beautiful teak decor seats 7 or more along settee and table, at breakfast bar and in occasional chairs. Excellent cross-ventilation throughout interior and air conditioning/reverse cycle heat units for added comfort. Galley down across from dinette is fully equipped for a gourmet chef and a casual cook to easily prepare snacks and nutritious meals for two or a crowd.
Sleep 7 comfortably aboard this very spacious trawler in 3 private staterooms. Master suite has private head with separate walk-in shower. Guest suite forward has private head with vanity and wand shower .
Cruise at efficient 5 gallons per hour at 8 knots cruising speed with generator, with twin Ford Lehman 225 SP turbo diesels. Owner's maintenance records since 2006 available onboard at showing.
Come aboard to appreciate this very special 47' Sundeck trawler and take advantage of our new lower price!
- Walk-Through Tour
- After admiring bright and shiny awlgripped hull and topsides from dock, step aboard at side deck to notice clean tan nonskid pattern surrounded by oyster tone topsides. Step up from side deck to sundeck through one of two wing glass doors and up to bridge. Centerline helm chair and 2 mate chairs complete a circle of cushioned settee seating around a wicker table to gather at least 9 friends and family. Step down to spacious sundeck ready for entertaining and relaxing in wicker chairs, loveseat, tables and trunk chest / table. Take boarding ladder down from sundeck to swim platform with swim ladder to enjoy a swim at anchor or board your dinghy. Move down steps to beautifully wood decorated salon with attractive parquet floor throughout interior. From salon, step down and forward to fully equipped galley fit for a gourmet chef and casual cook to prepare meals and snacks. Appreciate adjacent dinette for easy serving and clean-up. Proceed further forward to guest suite with 2 berths in bunk style layout, plenty of locker and drawer storage space and guest head. Move aft through salon and down steps to large aft area. VIP suite with a double bed and single overhead bed is to port across from master head. Further aft you'll find master suite with centerline queen walkaround bed and vast cabinet and locker storage. Note master head has large walk-in shower and is accessed from hall door and master suite door. Layout offers individual quiet, private space for each person aboard as well as lots of entertainment area for a crowd!
- Enjoy this beautiful interior's very well-planned layout. Along with three distinct social spaces for gathering friends and family - bridge, sundeck, and salon, you and your guests will enjoy their own private space for reading and relaxing. Three private staterooms sleep 7. Forward guest stateroom has convenient upper and lower single bunks with private head. Aft of salon is VIP suite with double bed and upper single bunkbed across from master/VIP head with walk-in shower. Spacious master suite is aft with queen centerline bed surrounded by dressers, lockers and drawers to store plenty of clothing and linens for living aboard. Master head with shower has door access from master suite and hallway across from VIP suite. Plenty of options for serving meals. Dinette across from galley seats 4. Salon breakfast bar above galley seats 2 plus salon settee seats 4-5. Sundeck seats 8 or more and bridge seats 10 or more. enjoy each meal in a different space! This large sundeck is a great gathering place for conversation, games and meals with friends and family. Serve snacks and drinks from wet bar with hot/cold sink, icemaker and cabinet storage. Lovely cushioned wicker chairs and settee surround wicker trunk/table and side tables. Rug enhances beauty of teak overlayed deck. For even more expansive view at anchor or dock and while underway, gather friends and family on bridge. Circle of beautifully cushioned seating for 10 or more surrounds wicker table. Captain's and two mates' chairs swing around to complete the conversation circle. Interior space has great flow-through ventilation from side door to side deck, aft door to sundeck and opening hatches and ports. Fully airconditioned/heated with 4 units, each with independent controls to keep everyone comfortable. Westerbeke 12.5kw generator in sound shield quietly powers airconditioning and all AC system at anchor and underway. • Beautiful wood interior with parquet floors • Plenty of cross ventilation • 4 airconditioning/heat units independently controlled • Salon has side door to starboard deck at lower helm and aft door to sundeck • Guest suite forward of galley/dinette has twin bunks • Guest suite has large dresser with drawer and mirror, large hanging locker • Guest head is forward of dinette with vanity and cabinets, electric head • Hanging locker is forward of galley, great for foul weather gear • Lovely breakfast bar seats 2 above galley in salon • Salon oyster colored leather settee seats 3-4 around ottoman • Aft VIP suite sleeps 3 on double bed and overhead single bunk • VIP suite has large hanging locker, 4 drawer dresser and mirror • Spacious master suite sleeps 2 on queen centerline bed • Master suite has 4 hanging lockers, 18 drawers, dresser bedside tables and overhead shelf and full length mirror. • Master bath has 2 door entries - from master suite and hallway • Master bath has large corian vanity cabinet, mirrors, electric flush marine toilet and separate large walk-in shower. • Sundeck seats 8 or more on beautifully cushioned wicker settee and chairs • Sundeck wet bar with icemaker, hot/cold sink under counter cover and cabinet storage • Sundeck has 2 glass wing doors, glass door to bridge and gate to ladder and swim platform • Bridge seats 10 or more on lovely cushioned built-in settees and captain and mate chairs
- Admire this lovely redecorated galley with corian countertop and beautiful wood cabinetry. Cook's favorite U-shaped layout puts everything in easy reach with plenty of countertop space extended further by corian sink covers and cutting board burner covers. Equipped with all the appliances you need with undercabinet storage for coffeepot and other small appliances. You only need to add food and drink! • Princess 3 burner propane stove • Oster microwave oven with browner • Toaster and convection oven • Whirlpool full size refrigerator and freezer • U-line icemaker 2008 on sundeck • Broen trash compactor • Stainless steel deep double sinks • U-shaped corian countertops • Plenty of cabinet and shelf storage space • Appliance storage corner cabinet
- Complete electronics systems allow captain to operate from upper or lower helm. UPPER HELM: • Ritchie 5" compass • Standard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF • Second Standard Horizon VHF • Hailer • Lowrance 3400 Depthsounder • Standard Horizon CP500 12" color GPS chartplotter moves to upper or lower helm • RC-F control for Wagner autopilot LOWER HELM: • Aqua-Meter Saturn compass • ICOM IC-M125 VHF radio • Lowrance 3400 depth sounder • Attachment for Standard Horizon CP500 color GPS chartplotter • Furuno 24 mile radar • Wagner MicroPilot autopilot
- DC SYSTEM: • 8 house golf cart battery bank • Xantrex inverter/charger for house bank • Link 2000 battery monitor • 2 8D starting batteries - 1 for port engine and generator, 1 for starboard engine • Xantrex Truecharge 40 amp charger for starting batteries • Xantrex 458 2500w inverter converts DC power from house batteries to AC power AC SYSTEM: • Westerbeke 12.5kw diesel generator in sound shield box • Xantrex 458 2500w inverter operates appliances and AC lights • 50 amp/240v shorepower with 50' shorepower cord
- Engines and Mechanical
- Highly desired Ford Lehman SP 225 turbo diesel twin engines cruise efficiently at 5 gallons per hour. Westerbeke 12.5kw diesel generator in sound shield quietly services all AC systems while cruising and anchored. Efficient and well-organized engine room layout eases maintenance work. Owner's maintenance records since 2006 available at onboard showing. This is the only 47' Tradewinds available with stabilizers, very important for very comfortable cruising in less than desirable conditions and offshore. • Ford Lehman SP 225 turbo diesel twin engines 6700 hours • Westerbeke 12.5kw generator 4482 hours in sound shield box • Dual Raycor fuel filters for each engine • Raycor fuel filter for generator • Glendenning Synchronizer • Hydraulic Hynautic steering • Naiad Model 172 stabilizers • Bennett trim tabs with bridge and lower helm controls • Lofrans Tigress anchor windlass with bow foot controls • 4 blade propellers • Fuel tank sight gauges and inspection plates • 4 airconditioning/reverse cycle units independently controlled • Pressurized water system with accumulator tank • 12 gallon hot water heater • Electric flush marine heads • Macerator pump
- Hull and Deck
- Beautifully awgripped flag blue hull, oyster white topsides with tan nonskid on decks and full keel displacement hull set this Tradewinds apart from other 47' sundecks you're considering. The full keel displacement hull provides more shaft and propeller protection than later semi-displacement Tradewinds models. Tan canvas bimini and strataglass fully enclose bridge and strataglass surrounds sundeck under hardtop. You'll appreciate the high deck rails while moving along deck for docking and anchoring. • Flag blue awlgripped hull - new 2006 • Oyster white awlgripped topsides - new 2007 • Wide tan nonskid decks - new 2012 • High stainless steel rails surround side and bow decks • Transom ladder from sundeck to swim platform • Swim ladder on swim platform • Lofrans Tigress electric anchor windlass with bow foot controls • 40# Danforth stainless steel anchor with 300' chain • 60# CQR with 100' chain and 200' nylon rode • Spare Danforth anchor mounted on foredeck • Two storage boxes mounted on foredeck store lines, fenders, anchors etc. • Electric winch on sundeck hardtop to lift your dinghy and outboard • Dinghy davit cradle on sundeck hardtop
- Broker's Comments
- This 47' Tradewinds is the last model with full keel displacement hull which offers more shaft and propeller protection than the newer semi-displacement hulls. With stabilizers to control roll underway, this Tradewinds Motor Yacht has all the specifications desired for long range cruising, living aboard and entertaining. Completely refurbished and remodeled in 2006 and 2010, you will appreciate her brilliant dockside appeal, the owner's care to maintain her systems and cosmetics, and her competitive price compared with other stabilized displacement hull sundecks.Owner's maintenance records since 2006 are available aboard at showing. Tradewinds models built later than this one have semi-planing hull with larger engines. This is your sundeck for a much more comfortable, fuel efficient cruise in less than perfect sea conditions as well as calmer beautiful cruising days. Note: Dinghy, outboard engine and bicycles excluded. Owner's personal items and tools excluded.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Wendy Young at 941.916.0660 or CaptWendy@EdwardsYachtSales or Capt. Calvin Cornish at 941.830.1047 for more information and to see this beautiful 47' Tradewinds Sundeck. Out of state buyers may buy and cruise their boat in beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days with no Florida sales tax! Ask Capt. Wendy for details.