This boat was purchased new from the showroom floor in 2011 and put in the water in April 2012. This model features a deeper V and a little more deadrise which provides smoother riding in the open water. It is made with high-density foam, fiberglass and resin. Bottom painted with 4 coats of Ablative paint in 2012.
The owner has a health issue and needs to sell quickly! Bring all offers!
- The cabin with over 6’4” of headroom provides cozy shelter. It features a comfortable seating, sleeping area & pilot’s station with excellent all-around visibility. Our Venture models are fully lined with marine foam insulation and covered with marine vinyl. On port side of the isle there is a collapsible table that levels for a bunk. A forward facing seat facing toward the table and a reversible seat on the front end of the table. On the starboard side is a full galley with helm, sink, stove, refrigerator and freezer and standup head and shower. Plenty of storage is found in the cabin. The forward section of the cabin features a 6’4” “V” double berth, two reading lights, a large deck hatch and a privacy curtain which provides separation from the rest of the cabin. Cushions are made of high quality foam covered with durable ‘Sunbrella’ boat canvas. The colors coordinate with the exterior trim. All of the cushions can be removed so the interior can be cleaned easily. Hanging closet and storage containers in forward cabin.
- Over 6’4” of headroom. Comfortably fits up to 4 people. Sliding side and center windows with screens. Fully lined with foam insulated marine vinyl. Dinette located along port side of cabin and includes storage under its seats and converts to a 6’4” berth. Pilot station and galley located on starboard side includes: Stainless steel sink. 2 burner Wallas diesel stove and heater. 23 gallon water supply plus 6 gallon hot water tank. Stand-up head with marine toilet and shower. Cabinetry composed of fiberglass with 3/4” decraguard marine grade plywood doors with teak wood trim.
- Aft Cockpit
- Enclosed aft cockpit with burgundy canvas, windows, and screen and Bimini Top Large cooler keeps block ice for ten days
- Deck & Hull
- 12v Electric Windlass with Delta 14# Plow Anchor - 20' chain and 100' rope Swimming ladder Complete set of dock lines 8 tube fenders 2 Ball fenders 2nd Anchor- 8# Danforth with chain and rope
- Refrigerator- Norcold with freezer 110/12V Bilge Pump- 3 each (automatic) Navigation Lights Shore Power Cord- 30 amp with 110 adapter Marine head and Shower - Mascerator 10 gallon black water tank Transom Cap Trim tab stabilizers Wash down system with 25' coiled hose Hot water system 12V Batteries (3) CO2 warning monitor Electrical windshield wipers
- VHF- hand held VHF with A.I.S Magnetic compass mounted at helm Radar- Raymarine C-90 2011- Multi function, chart plotter, Depth Radar- Raymarine 2012 AM/FM Radio/CD player with Sirius XM radio
- Spare prop for 150hp Honda
- Additional Information
- Tender: West Marine 8'6" with 3.5hp Mercury 2012 Complete safety equipment- 2 automatic PFD and flares Magma round grill Trailer- Pacific Dual Axel with Interta Brakes
- Salesman Remarks
- Maneuverability at speed is balanced and predictable, even in heavy seas. The boat holds her course with little effort. The hull’s near flatness toward the stern and reverse chines greatly reduces the rolling motions, making cruising in rough water much more pleasant. Fishermen will love the way the boat tracks at trolling speeds, allowing the focus to remain on the fishing. With only 15”- 18" of draft and a thick bottom she can easily be beached or anchored for beach combing adventures.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.