- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L GSI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RE-POWERED SKIPJACK 262 FLYBRIDGE READY TO GO FISH ...
EXCELLENT PRICE FOR THIS FLYBRIDGE!
READY TO FISH…
This 1994 Skipjack 26 Flybridge is ready to go! ONE OWNER with service records available.
The interior cabin has a forward V-berth and a convertible dinette for overnights on the water. The galley and enclosed head are located to starboard. There is additional rod storage in the cabin.
A spacious cockpit to fish off with 6 rocket launchers, trolling rod holders and a bait tank on the swim step. The white sea bass are right out front and the female Mako sharks have already come inside to breed. Make this your new sportfisher.
Powered by a single, 7.4 liter Volvo which was replaced in 2006
CONTACT DAVE ULRICH DIRECT AT 949-412-9100
TO SEE "TRANQUIL EYES" DOWN AT OUR DOCKS ... COME DOWN AND CHECK HER OUT!
- V-berth sleeps two Bomar emergency hatch Hanging locker (6) Rod holders Dinette converts into berth; sleeps two Galley: Stainless steel sink, 2-burner Princess stove top, Norcold refrigerator Enclosed head with sink, shower wand, marine toilet, mirror and storage Teak accents throughout interior
- Cockpit and Flybridge
- Large cockpit space (6) Perko stainless steel rod holders (4) Trolling rod holders 3 Teak step ladder to flybridge Large bait tank on swim step Teak trim Flybridge: Bench seating, Isinglass and canvas enclosure, Sony stereo, (2) Pioneer speakers
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno Fish Finder PS-8000 Furuno Radar Standard Horizon Omni VHF Saturn Compass Simpson Lawrence windlass Windline Marine anchor
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Contact Dave Ulrich Direct 949-412-9100 This a one owner boat since new. All service records are available. Excellent price for this flybridge Skipjack.. The white seabass are right out front and the Female Mako sharks have already come in inside to breed. Make this your new Sport fisher.