- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 496 Mag HO MPI Bravo 1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NOT PUT INTO SERVICE UNTIL 2007 SHOWS LIKE A NEW BOAT
If you are looking for lightly used Cobalt that is in showroom condition then look at the specifications and pictures of this professional Captain owned and maintained 343. This twin engine luxury offshore style boat is powered by a pair of very low hour Mercury 496MagHO 425hp engines with Bravo1 drives. This boat is for the discriminating owner that wants the performance of the offshore world and the luxury and cockpit seating that only a Cobalt can provide. Every option this boat had available was added, and with a custom Magnum trailer as part of the deal she is a great value. Seeing this boat is simply a WOW experience! Check the owner’s notes for an indication of her meticulous care. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Electric Porcelain Head V-berth filler cushions Air conditioning/heating Rivulet carpet upgrade Speakers
- Garmin 182C GPS Depth & water/Air Gauge Package AM-FM CD CD Changer (10 Discs) Upgraded Premium Speaker Package (w/2 AMPS) Upgraded Subwoofer w/ Amp 2 Digital Stereo Remotes (transom and helm)
- Anchor Locker with windlass, anchor, chain and line Transom shower Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel Bow rails Flagpole Swim Platform, Extended w/ladder Docking Lights Cockpit Cover NEW Carpets May 2013 Aft Walk Thru with Filler Cushions
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin 496 Mag HO's with Bravo 1 drives Closed Cooling System Fresh water flush kit installed Hydraulic External Steering Kevlar Reinforced Hull Gaffrig Engine Controls Through Prop Exhaust Captains call Exhaust Trim Tabs Fire extinguishers Automatic fire systems for engines and generator Smoke/gas detectors New dock lines and fenders Boat alarm Motorized nav light 3kW Westerbeke generator Battery Switch – Dual Shore power kit with Charles battery charger Isolation transformer
- Additional Information
- Trailer Triple axel custom build Magnum trailer with electric over hydraulic brakes Other important notes from the owner: First commissioned in 2007 Boat is in perfect shape Always professional maintained and serviced. Drives comes off every season for service and inspection. Every option from factory, A/C, Generator, Bow rail, filler cushions, Flag pole, transom shower, Premium Stereo package, Halogen bow lights, electric head, silent choice, navy Blue hull, motorized nav light, shore power kit with battery charger etc. etc. Exterior hydraulic steering Complete wax and detail every 4-6 months No dings or scratches Always high and dry storage kept Every receipt kept for service verification Complete maintenance log for inspection It really runs and looks like a 2013!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.