- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This classic Tartan 37 centerboard sloop is offered priced to sell "as is". When the project is complete she'll be in her glory. Bring offers.
- Finished in teak, the interior of this Tartan features a size-able vee berth in a forward cabin large enough to also accommodate abundant storage in two hanging lockers, drawers, cabinets, shelves and under-berth compartments. Two opening ports and a deck hatch provide light and ventilation forward. Next aft to port you'll find the head, complete with shower, stainless steel sink and teak cabinetry and trim. Separate doors provide entry to the head from either the salon or the forward stateroom. A roomy l-shaped convertible settee to port and a settee w/ pilot berth to starboard frame the social area of the roomy salon. At mealtime, a cleverly designed dinette table folds down from the bulkhead and is expandable for larger dining parties. On the starboard side of the salon forward, a hanging locker and cabinetry give way aft to an upper berth behind the settee, an ideal sea berth. Aft of the port settee is a forward facing navigation station that provides ample space for charting. A wide quarter berth that tucks under the cockpit fills the remainder of the port side. Aft of the starboard settee, a spacious double stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water and a raw water hand pump highlights an efficient u-shaped galley. It also features a three-burner propane stove and oven, 120 volt holding plate refrigeration, and plenty of storage.There are cabinets, cubbies, shelves and hideaway lockers throughout the interior. Overhead fixtures and bulkhead lamps light the entire interior. Opening ports, deck vents, and large deck hatches combine to provide air and light in the salon and galley.
- Sails & Rigging
- Harken jib furler. Forespar telescoping whisker pole. Harken blocks. Merriman jib sheet cars. Lewmar 2 speed #16 and #30 chrome halyard winches. 2 x Lewmar #48 self tailing chrome jib sheet winches. Quick Vang. Harken batt cars for fully battened main. 2 x Lewmar #30 self tailing chrome sheet winches. Harken main sheet traveler. Lewmar line stopper for lines lead to cockpit. Cruising spinnaker in sock. Main restitched 2 years ago.
- 12 volts D.C. 125 volts A.C.. 12 volt plug in cockpit and at nav. station. Tartan 12 volt panel with volt meter and ammeter. Promariner battery management panel. A.C. volt meter. 12 volt batteries. Balmar battery combiner. Raritan 3012-3 10 amp battery charger. 2 x Marinco 125 volt 30 amp shore power connections plus phone and CATV connection.
- Cetek Benmar autopilot. Datamarine Corinthian S200 DL digital depth instrument. Datamarine Corinthian CS 100 digital speed/log instrument. Datamarine wind speed dir. instrument. Pods on helm pedestal for instruments. Garmin GPS 152. Horizon Standard Eclipse VHF radiotelephone. Garmin GPS Map 540 plotter.
- Ground Tackle
- 12 volt Ideal vertical capstan. 15 Kg Bruce anchor with 3/8" G4 chain.
- Additional Information
- Fold down stainless steel swim ladder on transom. Stainless steel bow pulpit and pushpit. 12 volt fule tank level gauge. Tachometer, hopur counter, coolant temperature meter, volt meter, and oil pressure gauge for main engine. Horse collar throwable PFD with bracket. Diaphram bilge pump in cockpit. 12 volt manua/automatic bilge pump. Full cockpit length bimini top. Helm cover. Ritchie compass. Edsom helm pedestal. Racor R24P fuel water separator. Seward stainless steel 3 burner propane range with oven and 12 volt solenoid valve. Whale salt and fresh water foot pump in galley. 12 volt fan in galley. 2 x I B:C portable fire extinguishers. Aqua Air air conditioning. Sealand 12 volt diaphram holding tank pump. Groco hand pump toilet. Stainless steel electric water heater. Weems & Plath ship's clock and barometer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.