Note: Price reduced to $25,000.00-OWNER ANXIOUS!!
MISS FITT has been in the family for many years and is being offered for sale due to illness.
- Two stateroom, two head layout in a walk-over center cockpit ketch. Fwd stateroom has a large V-berth w/full lenght shelves port and starboard, hanging locker to starboard and private access to the forward head compartment to port. Passageway to main salon has additional hanging locker to starboard and access to the forward head compartment. Main salon has full length settee to starboard with open cabinets above. U-shaped dinette to port with fold-up table attached to the mast, pilot berth outboard.. Excellent storage throughout. Galley is aft to port with top loading ref/fzr to starboard. Aft cabin with very large berth w/shelves P,S & Aft, hanging locker to port and private head compartment to starboard.
- L-shaped galley to port with top loading ref to stbd: Force 10 four burner propane stove w/oven Microwave oven Double SS sink Top loading Ice Box w/Adler Barbour 12V Ref/Fzr Alum. propane bottle in aft deck cabinet
- Cockpit: Raymarine digital depth finder Rigged for Autohelm 3000 wheel AP (no pilot) Aft Cabin: Raytheon Ray 210 VHF Apelco VXL 5150 VHF Entertainment: Samsung TV w/SDTV Tuner-Salon Goldstar TV-Aft Cabin
- 30Amp/120V Shore Power Service with connections port and starboard, separate 30amp connection for air conditioning only on starboard side. Honda gasoline generator Batteries/Charger: One Interstate AGM 4D-House One Interstate AGM 4D Engine Start Battery Charger
- Repowered with Perkins 4-108 Diesel w/694 Hrs and full engine guages Marine air conditioning in the main salon and ducted to the forward stateroom and forward head compartment. Holding tank and deck discharge Hot water heater
- Single anchor roller w/Delta anchor, chain and rode Five deck hatches Double life lines w/gates P&S Dinghy Davits FG rowing dinghy (no outboard engine) Sunbrella Pacific Blue Bimini top with zip on dodger (Excellent condition) Cockpit cushions
- Sails & Rigging
- Ketch rig with keel stepped main and mizzen Sails in excellent condition: Conventional main sail w/New sail cover Conventional mizzen w/New sail cover RF genoa w/white UV cover on Hyde Streamstay Roller Furler Winches: Two Anderson #46 ST2SP Primaries Two Barient #10 Single Speed-main & genoa halyard One Barient #16 Single Speed-main sheet winch One Barient #10 Single Speed-mizzen halyard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.