- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Popular 1989 Sea Ray 440 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht is in very good turn-key condition. Owners have made many improvements in last 2 years. Powered by twin Caterpillar 3208 Turbo 375HP diesels. Equipped with air conditioning, Autopilot, Radar, GPS.
Owners have left Florida and cannot take the boat with them. Looking for offers and a quick sale!
Lowest priced 44 Aft 1989 Diesel Powered CATS in the World. Features 3 AC units two under 2 years old. Dingy Lift on Hard top, exceptional Condition, Washer Dryer, Vacu Flush Heads, Bath Tub, Built-in Vacuum System, She is ready to cruise or livaboard!
- This excellent Cruiser or Livaboard beauty, has been well maintained, and is powered with reliable 3208 Cat Diesels, providing both range and performance. The forward stateroom has an angled double berth, night stand, 2 lighted cedar lined hanging lockers. A private head entrance door is located on the starboard side which leads to the forward head which also serves as the day head. Aft of the head is the booth style dinette which converts to a double berth. Opposite the dinette is the fully equipped galley with full size refrigerator with freezer, three burner stove, microwave, coffee and blender. Up two steps is the large salon. A convertible sofa is located on the port side. On the starboard side aft is the entertainment center area complete with ice maker. The master stateroom with private head is aft and has a queen centerline island berth. Large cedar lined hanging lockers, two built-in night stands, drawers and cabinets, and a built-in vanity with mirrors. Additionally an enclosed laundry area with stacked washer and dryer complete with shelves and cabinets. The en suite head has a Vacuflush head, vanity with sink and is equipped with a tub/shower combination. For added convenience she is equipped with a Built in Vacuum system. The large sun deck has a full enclosure and is shaded by a fiberglass hardtop that has a mounted dingy hoist. Access to the Foredeck is via wing doors. The flybridge is easily accessible, up 3 steps. Shaded by a bimini top with another full enclosure you that you have protection even if caught in foul weather. Seating is comfortable with 3 swivel helm seats and an aft bench. There is a flip-up table to the port side of the bench seat. The flybridge is well equipped with vital electronics. Forward VIP Stateroom with queen berth, ensuite head w/separate shower stall. Master Stateroom is aft with full walk-around queen berth. Aft deck is enclosed with steps leading up to flybridge (2) Electric Sealand flush heads Forward Head has separate shower stall Aft Head has tub/shower unit Air Conditioning
- Dinette seats 4 and converts into guest double bed. Princess (3)burner stove top Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Nutone food processing center Sharp Carousel II microwave/convection oven Raritan ice maker Frigidaire stacked washer/dryer units Sink with hot & cold pressure water
- Marquipt folding boarding ladder Fenders 12V Maxwell Nilsson windlass Anchor w/chain & rode
- Robertson Autopilot AP2000 Furuno FCR-904 48-mile Radar Standard VHF Datamarine depth and log Garmin 441S GPS/MAP with fish finder Datamarine Chart link Ritchie Compass
- (4) Group 31 Batteries Pro Mariner 40 amp Battery Charger Alternator (1) Marinco 50 amp shore power cord
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 V-8 diesel engines 375HP w/2200 hrs. Oil Change Pump Engine Alarms w/engine shut down switch Synchronizer Morse Cable and Linkage controls Fuel tanks, 408 capacity Hydraulic Steering (5) Bilge Pumps Trim Tabs Halon Fire Extinguisher System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.