A great boat, and easy to be seen!
- Beam: 15' 4" Draft: 4' 3" Displacement: 38,500 Cruise Speed: 11 knots Max Speed: 14 knots Fuel tank: 720 Gallons Water Tank: 320 Gallons
- Entering from the aft deck, the salon is large and open. There is a built-in settee on the starboard side and a built-in bookcase located aft on the port salon bulkhead. Also to starborad is a raised dinette that will seat fou and sleep two. Opposite the dinette is the lower helm with a large teak wheel. There is a side deck access dor at the lower helm (starbaord side) for quick access forward. The settee is covered in blue. An entertainment center with small TV is located aft of the settee. Honeycomb blind are provided for privacy and protection from the sun. The sole is teak and holly throughout and the salon is covered in carpeting.
- The large U-shaped galley is down and to port opposite the guest stateroom. The counters are large with white Corian. The galley is open to the front windshield above which gives the galley a light and very open feel. Grunert holding plate top loading freezer Grunert holding plate top loading refrigerator Three-burner propane stove with oven and broiler Microwave Built-in single sink
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located forard featuring a centerline queen berth with storage underneath. The mattress is custom made by Handcraft mattress and is very comfortable. There are two hanging lockers and lots of drawers for storage. There is an en-suite head with Corian countertops and tile shower to port. There is access to the chain/rope locker in forward bulkhead, and the main breaker to the windlass is in a small compartment forward of the master berth.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is opposite the galley and features over/under single beths. A bureau is located next to the berths with a mirror above. The mattress is custom made by Handcraft mattress and is very comfortable.
- Aft Deck
- The salon opens up to the large aft deck, which is fully covered and protected from the sun and weather. A transom door opens to the teak swim platform. The sole of the aft deck is teak.
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 1941 Radar Furuno 528L Depth ounder Furuno NavNet Chartplotter Simrad AP20 Autopilot with flybridge remote head Simrad digital depth/speed log Raymarine chart plotter, lower station Ray-light search light (2) Ritchie compasses KVH Trac Vision sat TV
- Electrical System
- 12 Volt DC power 110/240Volt 50 amp AC power 50' Power cord 12kW Northern lights generator in 1999 Freedom 30 Invertor with Link 2000 Remote (2) 12 Volt Battery chargers
- Deck Equipment
- Kahlenberg horns Boat davit on Flybride Wet gear locker in cockpit Transom door Large fiberglass swim latform 4-Step swim ladder Tender chocks on bidge deck aft helm Fiberglass decks except aft deck and forward steps from bridge to foredeck Anchor count chain counter Fresh water washdown Cockpit shower Fresh water filtration with backwash Windshield and door covers Bow plpit Tall bow rail 3-Sided flybridge enclosure New teak deck in cockpit 2010 Moldd custom fiberglass hardtop 1200# UTM Dinghy davit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.