- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Meticulously maintained, continually upgraded and priced to sell!
"Pajarito" is a rare and sparkling example of the acclaimed Cabo Rico 40 cruisier designed by Chuck Paine and built to exceptionally high standards.
She has a complete compliment of cruising equipment including autopilot, full navigation instruments, water maker, Doyle sails, spray dodger, bimini top, life raft, custom arch with davits and RIB dinghy. The versatile cutter rig is fitted with high quality Profurl furlers, Lewmar electric halyard winch and quality deck gear. A 62hp. Yanmar engine provides plenty of power when needed and the Entec 4.2KW generator supplies all AC and charging systems when desired. The galley offers complete ammenities including a New Isotherm refrigeration system with separate freezer. The luxurious interior is finished with signature Cabo Rico plantation grown teak joinery, Corian galley tops, teak and holly sole and beautiful almond Ultra-leather salon upholstery. A reverse cycle air conditioning unit provides ambient comfort along with numerous high quality deck hatches and opening ports. This is truly a turn key yacht in excellent condition.
- Broker's Notes
- Meticulously maintained, continually upgraded and priced to sell! "Pajarito" is a rare and sparkling example of the acclaimed Cabo Rico 40 cruisier designed by Chuck Paine and built to exceptionally high standards. She has a complete compliment of cruising equipment including autopilot, full navigation instruments, water maker, Doyle sails, spray dodger, bimini top, life raft, custom arch with davits and RIB dinghy. The versatile cutter rig is fitted with high quality Profurl furlers, Lewmar electric halyard winch and quality deck gear. A 62hp. Yanmar engine provides plenty of power when needed and the Entec 4.2KW generator supplies all AC and charging systems when desired. The galley offers complete ammenities including a New Isotherm refrigeration system with separate freezer. The luxurious interior is finished with signature Cabo Rico plantation grown teak joinery, Corian galley tops, teak and holly sole and beautiful almond Ultra-leather salon upholstery. A reverse cycle air conditioning unit provides ambient comfort along with numerous high quality deck hatches and opening ports. This is truly a turn key yacht in excellent condition.
- The interior layout offers two private sleeping cabins, one head with separate shower stall, spacious salon, navigation station and large galley. The joinery is crafted from plantation grown Costa Rican teak featuring solid cabin doors, louvered cabinet doors, robust fiddles and a beautifully varnished pedestal table. New almond Ultra-Leather upholstery and new cushions were installed in the salon in 2008 and are in excellent condition. Corian galley counters, white headliner and teak and holly cabin sole combine perfectly with the polished hatches and ports and the reading lamps making the interior very bright, warm and inviting. A 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner / heater provides climate control when desired. Seven deck hatches, fourteen opening ports, four dorade vents and nine 12 volt fans provide excellent ventilation as well. FORWARD CABIN - Furnished with a large double V-berth with dynamic dual foam mattress installed new in 2010. A filler piece in the berth can be removed to provide additional dressing room if needed. The berth is flanked by storage lockers to port and starboard. A large locker, shelf and additional cabinet space is fitted aft of the berth to starboard. There is a privacy door leading to the salon and a separate door leading to the head. HEAD - Located to port and forward of the primary bulkhead with door leading to the salon or to the forward cabin. The head compartment is fitted with a ceramic shell-shaped sink, manual flush toilet with mascerator pump, holding tank and Tank Watch indicator. A mirrored medicine cabinet is mounted aft above the sink with spacious storage lockers located outboard. The sole is finished with durable ceramic tile. A separate shower stall with molded seat, storage locker and teak floor grate is located forward. SALON - Furnished with a straight settee to starboard and several storage lockers above and outboard. A large hanging locker is also fitted forward of the settee opposite the entrance to the head. A shelf is situated above the hanging locker. To port there is a spacious U-shaped settee and lockers above and outboard. A sturdy pedestal table with drop leaf and storage space below is mounted adjacent to the settee. Both settees are equipped with lee cloths for offshore passage. NAVIGATION STATION - Located to starboard just aft of the salon and furnished with a forward facing hinged chart table and seat with main electrical panels and instrument displays outboard. An insulated freezer compartment is located beneath the navigators seat. GALLEY - Roomy L-shaped configuration to port with Corian counter top, high fiddles, double stainless steel sinks, top loading refrigeration space, root cabinet and numerous storage drawers and cupboards. AFT CABIN - Situated to starboard and furnished with a very large double berth. A hanging locker with top shelf is fitted outboard with additional lockers and shelves further aft. The cabin entrance is very close to the companionway and navigation station making it an ideal sea berth.
- Double stainless steel sink w/Corian covers Sink covers stowed in stainless holders in wet locker Hot and cold pressure water service Fresh and salt water foot pumps Under counter "Water Fixer" drinking water filter Spectra 380C 16 gph water maker New (March 2013) Isotherm refrigeration system Large refrigeration space with top load access Force 10 3-burner propane stove with oven and broiler New broiler unit - 2012 New propane regulator (March, 2013). New stove ignitors - 2009 Propane solenoid safety switch and sniffer (2)10# aluminum propane tanks Corian counter tops Numerous storage drawers and cupboards
- Recents Upgrades
- New AGM batteries - about $ 4K New refrigeration system. Installed new, simple and efficient refrigeration system. about $ 5,000.00. New hosing for all deck drains and for all scuppers. Previous survey recommended replacement. Also a lot of difficult, fiddly work. About $5K. New ICOM Class B AIS tranceiver. With installation etc, about $ 2.5K New voltage regulator. $ 700.00 Brand new heat exchanger - $ 2 500.00 Upgraded raw water through hull system to 1.5", new through hull, seacock and strainer. This resolved the tendency for the engine to overheat. ($ 2 000.00) New raw water pump..
- Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum double spreader mast stepped on keel Solid fiberglass mast step elevated above bilge Harken mainsail track and storm trysail track on mast Anodized boom with internal reefing lines and robust gooseneck fitting Schaefer rigid boom vang Forespar spinnaker pole mounted on mast Stainless steel wire standing rigging with Norseman terminals Profurl headsail furling gear Profurl staysail furling gear Running backstays with Harken block assembly Headsail and staysail tracks with Lewmar adjustable lead blocks Harken mainsheet traveler and block assembly (7)Line clutches in cockpit (2)Lewmar ST54 primary winches (2)Lewmar ST44 secondary winches (1)Lewmar ST40 - 12 volt power halyard winch (1)Lewmar ST40 winch SAIL INVENTORY - 6 sails total Doyle mainsail w/full battens and 3 reef points Mainsail rigged w/Harklen batcar system, lazy jacks & stack pack cover Doyle 130% Genoa, new UV cover - 2011 Doyle 110% Yankee, new UV cover - 2011 Doyle Staysail, never used Doyle storm Trysail, never used Ullman assymetrical cruising spinnaker - 2011 ATN sock and spare halyard for spinnaker All sails are in very good condition, inspected and serviced 2011
- Raytheon RL70 radar/GPS/Chart plotter at helm and nav. station (2) RL70 units - 2008 Supported by extensive electronic and paper charts covering the entire US east coast, the Bahamas and most of the Caribbean Radar dome mast mount and guard Raytheon ST6000+ autopilot Raytheon ST80 wind direction and speed indicator Raytheon ST80 depth sounder Raytheon ST80 speed and distance log Raytheon ST80 multi-displays at nav. station, cockpit and forward cabin Standard Horizon VHF radio at Nav. station Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio at helm Ritchie compass with binnacle at helm Icom IC-M710 SSB radio w/AT130 tuner SSB tuner w/updated program - 2008 SSB Pactor modem - 2008 SSB grounding strap and backstay antennae insulators (3) Radar reflector Cisco WiFi router and antennae - 2011 Sony AM/FM/CD stereo Sony 10 disc CD changer (4)Polk cabin speakers (2)Cockpit speakers - 2012 Sylvania Color TV with VHS player Analog digital TV converter TV antennae on mast
- Entec EW 4.2KW generator with 826 hours as of May. 2012 12 Volt DC circuit Paneltronics DC breaker panel with volt and amp meter (1)4D AGM engine battery - 2008 (4) 4D AGM house batteries – brand new March 2013, providing 800 ah capacity (2)Perko battery selector switches Blue Sea battery isolator Air Breeze wind generator - 2010 Water pressure pump - 2011 Primary diaphram bilge pump - 2009 3,000 gph high water bilge pump w/alarm Diaphram shower sump pump Waste mascerator pump - 2011 Salt water washdown pump Cabin dome lights with white and red bulbs Steel Cantalupe reading lamps (9)Hella Turbo fans 120 Volt 30 amp AC circuit Paneltronics AC breaker panel with volt and amp meter Xantrex 2000 watt inverter/charger w/remote panel - 2011 Xantrex Link Pro 20 battery monitor - 2011 New insulated stainless steel generator sound shield - 2009 Seaward 6 gallon water heater, engine plumbed - 2011 AC polarity indicator 110 Volt GFI cabin outlets
- Mechanical and Tankage
- Yanmar 4JH2-TE 62 hp. engine with about 1900 hours as of June 2013 Compression tested @1,500 hours - All good New stainless steel drive shaft - 2009 Conventional two-part bronze stuffing box - 2009 Cutlass bearing replaced - 2009 Three blade fixed propeller Balmar 100 amp alternator with MC-612 regulator Dual racor fuel filters Lead / Mylar engine compartment insulation Engine compartment light and blower Heat exchanger New 2013 New engine mounts - 2006 12 volt oil and transmission fluid change pump Edson single lever engine controls Edson cable to quadrant steering system Emergency tiller Manual cockpit bilge pump Entec 4.2 KW generator about 900 hours as of June 2013 New generator starter motor - 2008 New generator fuel pump - 2008 New generator water pump - 2011 Spectra 380C 16 gph water maker (2) Integral fuel tanks, 33 gal. forward and 72 gal. aft, total of 105 gal. Fuel manifold w/ tank and filter selector valves Wema fuel level gauges - 2010 (2)Integral water tanks, 51 gal forward and 115 aft, total of 166 gal. Wema water level gauges (1) Integral waste holding tank, aprox. 40 gal. Tank Watch waste tank level gauge - rebuilt 2011 Waste mascerator pump
- Hull and Deck
- Handlaid fiberglass hull with Corecell core Vinylester resin barrier on outer hull skin ISO-NPG gelocat hull finish Solid fiberglass keel floors, stringers and engine bed Modified full keel with cutaway forefoot Internal lead ballast Solid fiberglass rudder Classic clipper bow Antifouling bottom paint - Aug. 2011 Molded rubrail with stainless strike Burgundy boot and sheer stripe Sturdy deck bulwark - hull to deck joint bonded and bolted Deck bulwark with integral line chocks Teak caprail atop bulwark Bowsprit with whiskers stays and teak cap Fiberglass deck and cabin trunk White gelcoat deck and cabin trunk finish Tan deck nonskid finish Stainless steel bow pulpit Stainless stainchions and double course lifelines Port and starboard boarding gates Dual anchor roller Muir Cheetah dual gypsy anchor windlass with deck controls Chain locker below deck Foredeck locker with double hinged lid and wash down hose (7)Lewmar polished stainless deck hatches with tinted lenses (14)Lewmar polsihed stainless opening ports with glass lenses (4)Dorade vents with stainless cowls and handrails Stainless mast pulpit Teak eyebrow trim on cabin trunk Teak handrails on cabin top Canvas spray dodger with w/ SST frame, clear curtains and side handrails Canvas bimini top w/SST frame and clear window for mainsail view Full cockpit enclosures - 2011 Spacious contoured cockpit with flat teak coamings Teak cafe style companionway doors Molded cockpit seats with teak tread and high back rest Arched helm seat Teak cockpit sole Edson steering pedestal and wheel Folding teak cockpit table and drink holder Navigation instrument displays at helm Navigation instrument displays above companionway (5) Cockpit lockers Custom stainless stern pulpit integrated with cockpit arch Custom stainless steel arch with integral dinghy davits Stern rail boarding gate with integral transom ladder
- Safety Equipment
- Yacht participated in 2011 Caribbean 1500 rally Winslow 4 person liferaft with deck cradle and cannister Liferaft inspected in 2010, next inspection due August 2013 ACR 406 EPIRB - 2011 Solas flare kit - 2011 MOM man overboard buoy – 2011, tested and repacked March 2013 Lifesling MOB bouy - inspected 2011 (2)Type V offshore life jackets Jack lines
- Additional Equipment and Spares
- 9' 6'' AB RIB dinghy - 2011 Yamaha 9.9 hp. 2-stroke outboard engine Muir Cheetah horizontal anchor windlass with dual gypsies 60# CQR primary anchor w/300' 3/8'' HT chain 45# Bruce anchor w/40' 3/8'' HT chain and 150' 3/4'' nylon rode Fordeck locker with saltwater was down Fortress stern anchor with chain and nylon rode Custom teak and 1/2'' plexiglass companionway hatch w/internal latch Solid teak companionway hatch boards and storage rack Custom welded arch integrated into stern pulpit w/davits Custom wind generator deck pole Canvas covers for all deck bright work and liferaft Cockpit cushions Full enclosure bimini top curtains Boat hook Dock lines and fenders Linear drive autopilot motor Raytheon ST6000+ auto pilot control head Yanmar alternator Yanmar starter Generator water pump Generator starter Generator fuel pump Additional spare parts and tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.