- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RECENT MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! You will not find another 32 in this condition asking 69,900!!!
"Double Eagle" is a true value at her current asking price. She shows like a much newer vessel with her owners detail maintenance schedule and recent upgrades. Here is your chance to buy a turn key diesel powered battle wagon for less than most center consoles.
Detailed maintenance records available upon request!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the Helm area, the Galley is down and to port, with the Head to starboard and V-Berth/Dinette is forward in the bow. The vessel's interior has been totally updated with Granite counter top in the Galley and all new cushions/fabrics for the Vee-Berth. Dinette table & fold-up berths are included in sale, however not pictured in this listing sheet at this time. Teak & Holly Sole 2010 Granite Counter top 2008 Interior upholstery Cruise Air Reverse Cycle A/C System w/ Dehumidifier 2008 Norcold Ref/Freezer 2008 GE Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Electric Head & Shower 2010 Intake hose for Head replaced 2008 Sony Stereo w/ JL Audio Speakers, JL AMP & SAT Radio 2008 12V DC Lighting
- 2008 Garmin GPSMap 4208 Chartplotter/Sounder Simrad AP-11 Auto Pilot 2008 NorthStar M-84 Radar(48 Mile) 2008 Icom M-412 VHF Radio 2008 Ritchie Compass(Helm & Tower) 12V DC Outlet Garmin 545S GPS/Sounder(Tower) Icom M-422 VHF(Tower)
- Electrical System
- 12V DC & 110V AC Ship Systems Westerbeke 5.0kW Generator w/ 2013 service 30 Amp Shore Power Service w/ Cord 2010 Pro Mariner ProTech 1241I+ Battery Charger Secondary Battery Charger 2012 (2) Optima Gell Engine Starting Batteries 2011 (2) (27 Group) House batteries that also service the Generator Battery Switches Battery Boxes for House & Starting Batteries
- Deck & Fishing
- 2012 New Rubrail New bottom paint in January, 2012 2010 Powder Coated Tower & Buggy Top 2010 Powder Coated Engine Controls 2010 Powder Coated Helm Chairs & Pedestal 2008 3 Sided Enclosure 2010 Cushions for Chairs/Seats & Cockpit Bolster Pads 2009 Bennett Brothers Custom Drink Box with Snow White Awlgrip Overhead Storage Compartments in Helm Area Multiple Tackle Centers In Deck Insulated Fish Boxes w/ custom insulation in 2012 Fish box macerator pumps replaced in 2012 (starboard) and 2010 (port) Lee Outriggers 2012 Lee Center Rigger Simpson Lawrence Windlass Salt & Fresh Water Washdowns - New Faucets (2008) and New Pumps (2010) 2010 Windshield Wipers & Motors LED white lightning in Cockpit
- Engine Room & Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 3116 300 HP with 1850hrs Caterpillar 2000 hr service completed 2008 Replaced Starboard injectors 2012 voluntarily replaced all injectors on the Port engine 2012 Replaced Port Turbo 2012 All Main Engine fuel lines replaced 2013 Gear coolers cleaned 2013 Gear oil changed 2013 All Engine coolant changed 2012 After coolers cleaned 2011 Alternators replaced 2013 All the fuel tanks where cleaned and poished (access plates to saddle tanks) 2010 AC strainer replaced 2010 Both Engine and Generator intake hoses replaced and double clamped 2008 Engine Gauges at lower helm Twin Disc Transmissions 20x22 4 Bladed Propellers Dripless Shaft Logs Multiple Bilge Pumps Aft bilge pump replaced in 2010, forward pump replaced in 2013 2011 Halon system was last serviced Engine Alarms New Main Motor Electrical Control Boxes Racor 900 Series Fuel Filters (Main Motors) Racor Generator Fuel Filter Bennett Trim Tabs Helm Deck Lift for engine compartment & day inspection hatch Blige Blowers SeaFire Halon System (Inspected Yearly) Hydraulic Engine Controls New Helm Deck actuator pump, September 2013
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With the ability to maintain high cruising speeds in sloppy seas and still deliver an extremely soft and dry ride, the Albemarle 320 Express Fisherman runs smoothly and efficiently. This is one of those boats that truly measures up to the performance expected of a real sportfishing craft. In addition to its performance, the 320 Express is a winner in terms of comfort and livability. Pure performance, comfort, and fishability define this 32-foot Albemarle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.