Fresh Awlgrip & Kept Updated With An Open Checkbook
This boat is kept in first rate condition and a must see for any 40-44' Express Buyer before you purchase any other!
REDUCED TO BRING AN OFFER AS THE SELLER WANTS IT SOLD.
If you don't know the brand you should as its built a step above anything you will compare it to like Tiara etc. CUSTOM SUNSHADE & PASSERELLE
- Interior woodwork is fantastic, feels warm and shows like a brand new boat. Entering down into the salon from the helm area, you will find a U-shaped settee with hi-lo table to port. To starboard is the Guest cabin with twin bunks that can be configured into a double. The Galley is forward/starboard in the salon with cabinets concealing the microwave, fridge, TV and drawers. Completely forward is the master cabin with island berth, hanging locker, drawers, and private entrance to the head. Centerline Master Berth Head w/ Shower AC/Heat (2011) 4 Compressors and 3 Zones In Cabin Split Berth Guest Stateroom Flat Screen TV w/ DVD CD Stereo with Bose Speakers U Shaped Settee with Hi Lo Table
- Two Burner Cooktop Microwave Oven Vitrifrigo Refrigerator High Gloss Cabinetry Sink Recessed Lighting
- Blue Awlgrip (2011) Bottom Barrier Coated (2011) Large U Shaped Cockpit Seating with Cocktail Table Bimini with Aft Drop Curtains (2010) Aft Cockpit Sunshade Top (Custom Install) Transom Door Teak Cockpit Teak Swim Platform Cockpit Shower Electric Grill In Cockpit Ice Maker Wetbard with Fridge Platform Passerelle with Boarding or Lift Capacity Wide Side Decks Bow Sunpad Lofrans Windlass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 450 Diesels (915 hours) Vetus Bow Thruster Onan 10.5kw Generator (2350 hours) Large Aft Lazerette Houses Generator plus loads of storage 50 Amp Glendenning Shore Power Battery Charger (2009) Bennett Trim Tabs w/ Indicator Tuned Props (2010) Fresh Cutlass Bearings (2009) 5 Group 27 Batteries (3 house, 2 starter New April 2013) Complete Service Records Available From The Seller
- Raymarine E80 Color Radar/GPS Chartplotter Simrad AP22 Autopilot Saturn Compass Raymarine Ray 218 VHF Raytheon Digital Speed and Depth Indicators
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.