- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Seller will consider a trade for smaller quality express cruiser, gas or diesel, 2003 or newer.
“ALCHEMY” will stand up to any 500 Sundancer on the world market today. Extremely well cared for “ALCHEMY” appears like a much newer yacht and her engine room and bilge spaces look never used. Owner is a licensed USCG Captain and has maintained this vessel better than any vessel I have ever listed or sold. As a one owner vessel, ALL maintenance and service records are available to review.
While the Sea Ray 500 Sundancer equals the sex appeal of most European yachts and it is safe to say she takes a back seat to few yachts when it comes to her engineering and construction. Built with prop pockets to reduce shaft angle, the 500 innovative cockpit lay out is notable. Arranged with a unique rotating lounge, the cockpit forms a single entertaining area rather than the divided space found on most express yachts. Another major feature is found below; instead of ubiquitous mid-cabin floor plan both of the 500s staterooms are forward. What was the aft lounge area is now part of the main salon making it even grander than before with posh Ultra-Leather sofas, 6 foot 8 inch headroom, and a built in entertainment center with TV with DVD. There are two full heads with separate shower stalls and the galley affords hardwood flooring, Corian countertops, unbelievable storage space and amenities that will please even the most discriminating chef. Aft is an extended swim platform and over the helm is a large hardtop. The 500 is an extremely well finished yacht.
The next scheduled major service on these engines is at 1500 hours.
- As you enter the cockpit from the extended swim platform and through the port side transom door the aft transom has two storage “garages” for ease of storage. The cockpit is very large and gives you the feel of a much larger yacht. Immediate and aft is a built in settee with storage under the cushions. In front of the settee is the hatch opening into the engine compartment. Along the port and starboard sides are two molded fiberglass steps onto the side decks. Along the port side is a long built in fiberglass cabinet area. Aft and on top is the wet bar with an opening and closing top and under a cabinet with the cockpit refrigerator. Forward is the ice maker in the second cabinet and storage. All the way forward is a cabinet with access to the cockpit and helm AC unit. Back to the cockpit and to starboard is a settee with a movable high/low cherry table. In the center and facing aft is a cabinet with Corian top for storage. Up one step and along the starboard side is the helm area. The unique helm area has a nice adjustable helm seat that offers a bolster. The helm has an excellent panoramic view of the entire yacht. The port side helm companion seat faces aft and the forward facing guest seat swivels. With the two seats together you can create a nice helm lounging area. The helm and cockpit are covered by a hard top and the side and aft curtain offers a complete enclosure that is air conditioning and heated. Along the port side is the door and companionway into the salon The main salon is entered along the port side of the cockpit via four open tread wood steps with a stainless steel handrail. Immediately to port are both the AC and DC electrical panels concealed behind four cherry doors. Next forward is an inset mirrored area with a Corian countertop below. Under the counter are six cabinet doors and one drawer, some cut out for liquor storage. Above the electrical panels are four curved cabinets. Beneath the entry steps are a bi-fold cabinet door and the Splendid 2000 washer/dryer. Forward is a built in entertainment center. Aft arranged in an “L” shaped are two built in settees with the look of loose furniture. The starboard settee has custom storage under the cushions. The aft settee has storage below. Between is a mirrored inset area with storage below a Corian top. Behind the aft settee is a mirrored panel and twin reading lights. Behind the starboard side are two opening stainless steel ports and reading lights and the aft set of Bose speakers. Forward of the settee is a high/low custom built dinette/coffee table that has two stools with storage under the seat that tuck neatly below the table. Also in this area are eleven overhead halogen mini spots, loose pillows, a central vacuum outlet, digital AC controls, and storage below in the sole. Along the starboard side and forward is the galley area. The galley features numerous storage areas, Corian countertops, molded sink, and a beautiful Cherry hardwood sole. Opposite the galley and to port is the guest stateroom which features over and under berths. The lower berth is full size and can easily sleep two and features storage under the mattress. The upper berth is a single and also has storage under the mattress. Above the berth in the overhead is a fixed “sky lights with Ocean Air shade. Each berth has a reading light. Below the upper berth are two opening stainless steel portholes with drapes and a TV/DVD combo. Two storage cabinets are at the foot of the berth. Inboard is a hanging locker and forward is a door to the guest head. The cabin has a CO2 monitor, central vacuum outlet, and three overhead halogen lights. The guest head is accessed via the centerline companionway with cherry vanity that has a large storage cabinet below and a Corian countertop above with an under mount stainless steel sink. Above there are the two mirrored cabinet doors serving as a medicine cabinet. The toilet is a Vacu-Flush model set upon a raised pedestal. The stall shower has a clear acrylic door and side panel seat, handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, overhead light and a frosted opening porthole. The head also has an exhaust vent, AC vent, three overhead halogen mini spots and a GFCI protected outlet. The head sole features ceramic tiled flooring. The guest head also serves as the day head. All the way forward is the master cabin with queen size master berth with two storage drawers at the foot of the berth. Behind the berth is a mirrored headboard flanked by twin reading lights. Either side of the berth above upholstered bolsters is three cherry hinged cabinets to port and three to starboard. Above the berth is an Ocean Air sliding screen and black out cover on the Taylor Maid escape hatch. Aft to starboard is a cedar lined hanging locker with auto light followed by access to the master head. To port is a Corian counter followed by another cedar lined auto lit hanging locker with mirrored doors. Below are two cabinet doors with a large Bose subwoofer within. Also in this cabin is a TV/DVD player, two Bose mini cube speakers, a COs monitor, four overhead halogen mini spots, and a deck hatch into the bow thruster area. The ensuite private head features ceramic tiled flooring, a large vanity with storage cabinets, Corian countertop and stainless steel sink, and a Vacu-Flush toilet. The head has an exhaust vent, an AC vent, three overhead halogen mini spots and a GFCI protected outlet.
- Located forward of the main salon and along the starboard side, the galley affords exceptional food preparation space and storage that will please the onboard chef. Cherry planked hardwood flooring Corian solid surface countertops Molded matching sink with Grohe faucet and sprayer Cherry high gloss cabinets over and under cabinets with drawers Euro Kera 2 burner electric stove top with Corian cover Panasonic Dimension 4 Genius stainless steel microwave/convection oven Cool-Matic refrigerator with stainless steel door behind cherry cabinet door Cool-Matic freezer with stainless steel door (removed but available) behind cherry cabinet Kenmore dishwasher (in space where freezer would go) behind cherry cabinet Iso-Therm refrigerator with freezer at wet bar Raritan Icer-Ette ice maker at wet bar Black and Decker Space Maker coffee maker 12 volt galley ventilation fan Storage drawers behind cherry cabinet forward lower cabinet Lower cabinet slide out for easy storage Upper and lower cabinets with dish and glassware storage Trash receptacle (2) opening stainless steel ports with mini-blinds (2) under counter fluorescent lights (4) overhead halogen mini spotlights Wet bar port side of cockpit with molded fiberglass sink and faucet
- 12/24 volt DC system and 120/240 volt AC systems Main12 volt DC distribution panel with 14 circuit breakers Main 120 volt AC distribution panel with 10 circuit breakers Main 240 volt AC distribution panel with 6 circuit breakers Main 240 volt AC panel with AMPS and VOLTS meters, generator, and shore power breaker Water level gauge at 12 volt panel Waste system controls at 12 volt panel 50 Amp, 240 volt, 60 cycle Glendinning shore power cord with splitter, 75 feet Glendinning wireless remote control 50 Amp, 240 volt, 60 cycle shore power isolation transformer Onan 13.5 Kw generator with sound shield and fresh water cooled – 350 Hours Onan generator with primary Racor filter Onan start/stop controls at 12 volt panel Remote generator gauges in cockpit locker for easy viewing Color coded and chaff protected wiring C-Power 50 Amp battery charger Pro-Mariner, Pro-Tech 4 (4) step automatic battery charger 24 volt/25 Amp (2) 8-D batteries with battery boxes (2) Group 21 batteries for 12 volt systems (3) battery solenoids switches Engine room DC panel with 23 breaker protected circuits Helm and Cockpit reverse cycle air conditioning/heat with SMX Ir control Dual trumpet 12 volt horn Port and starboard windshield wipers with fresh water washers Center windshield electric vent Splendid 2000 washer/dryer combination Nutone central vacuum with multiple connection ports Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/CD player with satellite radio Clarion DC2625 6 disc CD changer with amplifier Clarion remote control for both radio and changer at helm Clarion remote speakers at helm, cockpit, and interior spaces High water bilge alarm Glomex digital television antenna for local channels Zenith 30 inch flat screen television in main salon Bose Lifestyle 4 receiver surround system in main salon Panasonic Demension-4 15 inch flat screen TVs with built-in DVD player in guest and master CO2 detectors in cabins 20 gallon hot water heater Stainless steel cable TV and telephone connections in transom garage Max Power bow thruster with helm joy stick 24,000 BTU Cruise Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heat with SMX Ir controllers KVH Satellite television system with arch mounted dome
- Danforth Powerdamp 4 ½ inch compass Raymarine RL80CRC 10 inch color radar display Raymarine 48 mile, 4 Kw open array radar array Raymarine ST 7001 Smart Pilot autopilot Raymarine ST 40 depth display Hummingbird depth indicator ACR remote controlled spotlight Bennett trim tabs Sea Ray Smart Craft display Sea Ray Yacht System Monitor with audible alarms Max Power bow thruster control joystick Raymarine 230 VHF radio with DSC and Raymarine remote speaker Garmin GPS Map 4210 chart plotter
- Fiberglass nonskid deck surface Hardtop enclosure for helm and cockpit with overhead hatch and stainless grab rails Stainless steel anchor chute and roller at bow Stainless steel plow anchor, 60 pound with chain and rope rode Lofrans Progress II electric anchor windlass with foot and helm controls Anchor wash down system with spigot and hose in anchor locker Stainless steel welded stanchions and life line railings-thru bolted Stainless steel deck hardware PVC rub rails with stainless steel inserts Stainless steel grab rails on port and starboard cabin trunk Stainless steel handrails on windshield sides and arch sides Black Sunbrella aft curtain from hardtop with transom Black Sunbrella curtains to fully enclose helm and cockpit Helm seat with bolster, armrests, swivel, and adjustable (2) transom wall storage compartments (2) overhead skylights with Ocean Air retractable shades Custom cockpit and helm carpeting Custom cockpit wood table (was table in main salon) Deck chair for additional seating Dockside water connection in transom garage Port and starboard cockpit steps to side deck Taylor Maid bow deck hatch with Ocean Air shade and screen Extended swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder Unique water manifold system for ease of draining or winterizing
- Beautiful wood grain helm with wood and stainless steering wheel Cummins QSM-11 diesel engines with fresh water cooling Main engine ignition switches at 12 volt main panel V-Drive transmissions Cummins low idle switch for easy docking Cummins cruise 1 and 2 switch for easy cruising Cummins engine synchronizer switch Morse stainless steel transmission and throttle controls 2” stainless steel shafts with 4 bladed bronze propellers Dripless shaft seals Hynautic hydraulic steering Sea Ray Smart Craft systems Custom Sea Ray Smart Craft 4 in 1 engine gauges with chrome bezels Emergency start and stop Dual Racor primary fuel filters with vacuum gauge Oil exchanging system for engines, transmissions and generator Bronze thru hulls with large sea strainers Removable stainless steel ladder into engine room Engine drip sumps Pac/Lift system fiberglass mufflers Fire Boy Xintrex fire suppression system with manual pull at helm Engine battery parallel system for emergency starting Gel coat covered engine room with carpeting Engine room sound suppression with 2” vinyl sound barrier Fresh water spigot and hose in engine compartment Engine room gauges for water temp and oil pressure (2) spare props in storage compartment in cabin space
- Brokers Comments
- “Alchemy” will stand up to any Sundancer 50 in the world! Truly a stunning world class cruiser with drop dead European appeal that stops traffic at every marina. Sea Ray has done a suburb job giving a feel of elegance on the interior with Cherry finishes, solid surface counter tops, Ultra Leather seating, plush interior carpets, and loads of other comforts. Don’t miss this beautiful yacht. FINANCING/INSURANCE/DELIVERY information available thru listing broker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES