- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 330-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) 1992 35’ CARVER AFT CABIN WITH WING DOORS ADDED AS AN OPTION. TWIN 454 CRUSADER ENGINES w/585 HRS.. 5 KW KOLHER GENERATOR. 12 MILE RADAR, DEPTH SOUNDER, GARMIN COLOR CHART PLOTTER, CUSTOM INSTALLED DUAL FLOW SCAN GPH METERS, 6 WAY POWER HELM SEAT, NEWER CUSTOM BRIDGE CANVAS (rarely used, like brand new) CANVAS/CARPETING, REMOTE SPOT LIGHT, GOOD FREE FALL WINDLASS. CUSTOM AFT DECK WET SINK W/HOT & COLD WATER & 110/12 VOLT REFRIG. CUSTOM WING DOORS NIOT FOUND ON THIS VERSION OF BOAT, NEWER AFT DECK CANVAS & NCARPET. SONY STEREO RADIO W/8 SPEAKERS, REMOTE START/STOP GENERATOR PANEL, AUTOMATIC GENERATOR TRANSFER SWITCHES (auto switch to gen power and back to shore power). 3 BANK BATTERY CHARGER. SONY 15” TV w/built in CD PLAYER. LOT'S OF CUSTOM FEATURES NOT FOUND ON ANY BOAT FOR YOUR EASE AND PLEASURE OF BOATING...... NICELY EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED THIS 1992 CARVER 350 AFT CABIN MOTOR YACHT IS A MUST TO CONSIDER. MAINTAINED BY A VERY PARTICULAR ENGINEER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 585 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Head's (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Color GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpets, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Full-bodied mini-motoryacht gave 1990s owners good value for the money. Few other 33-footers can match her for interior volume. Highlights include double staterooms fore and aft, roomy salon with large windows, well-equipped galley with upright refrigerator, four-place dinette. Very good engine room access. Twin 300-hp gas inboards cruise at 18 knots with a top speed in the mid 20s. Called the Carver 33 Aft Cabin in 1991 to 1992; 350 Aft Cabin in 1993 to 1994.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/Sofa to Port (Converts to Berth) Salon w/Barrel Chair to Port Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Hanging Lockers to Port/Starboard Aft / Master Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower 19" LCD Television Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Ice-Maker Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Alcohol/Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (Uniden) Depth Sounder (Raytheon L470) Garmin 2006C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon R11X Radar
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Kohler Generator (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Fender Holders Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Radar Arch Hard-Top Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Horn OWNERS MANUALS Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure & Aft Deck Enclosure) ORIGINAL OWNER OWNERS MANUALS INCLUDED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.