- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER WANTS THE BOAT GONE! THERE IS A CURRENT SURVEY AVAILABLE. THERE IS A FIXABLE ISSUE (STRINGER) IDENTIFIED IN THE SURVEY. OWNER IS ENTERTAINING ALL OFFERS. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET A LOT OF BOAT FOR VERY LITTLE FUNDS. NEW OWNER WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPAIRS. (CURRENT OWNER OF 23-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED (ONLY 812 ORIGINAL ENGINE HOURS) IS THIS 1986 WELLCRAFT 3200 ST. TROPEZ -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp V-Drive Gas Inboard Engine's with only 812 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, GPS, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/On-board Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals, slant-back canvas option, extra anchor, docking lights.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Hugely popular inboard express from the late 1980s, early 1990s remains Wellcraft's best-selling express ever. Euro-style decor with mauve-colored fabrics, brushed aluminum accents different from traditional teak-trimmed interiors of her era. Several updates over the years -- the most significant modification came in 1988 with addition of integral swim platform. Single-level cockpit is well suited for fishing, entertaining. Over 1,700 were built.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Settee to Port (Converts to Bunk Beds -- Sleeps 2) Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Alcohol)
- Compass Uniden VHF Marine Radio Datamarine LX-201 Depth Sounder Datamarine LX-50 Speed / Sum-Log GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/50' Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Bow Docking Lights Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens & Optional Slant-Back Option, Cockpit Mooring Cover Owners Manuals CURRENT OWNER OF 23-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.