- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 260-hp
- Number of Engines
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICE OPTION ON AN ORIGINAL OWNER 1980 BAYLINER 3250 CONQUEST -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 350-cid 260-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Bimini-Top Canvas Package w/Drop-Curtain, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Fish-Finder w/Depth Sounder, Garmin GPS), Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner boat, sale includes owners manuals, spare propellers, weaver dinghy davits.
- Forward Stateroom w/Bunk-Bed Configuration (Sleeps 2 - 3), Drawer Storage Settee in Salon (Converts to Berth) Aft Cabin w/Single Berth Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Screened Cabin Door
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Hummingbird Fish-Finder w/Depth Sounder Garmin GPS AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker (Note (2) Anchors Included) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Spare Propellers Weaver Dinghy Davits Bimini-Top Canvas Package w/Drop-Curtain OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER! FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.