- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- VD-Cummins QSC 8.3 V-Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Lowest Hour 48 Da On the Market and the most well equiped and best cared for " Fresh water delivered new and most of her life and it shows!
New to Market and one of the cleanest 48' Sundancers you will find. Has newly installed factory hydraulic swim platform for tender, all factory and new in 2011. Also 2008 is first year for Electroinc shifter( standard), Far superior to any 2007 and older 48 with manual shifts and throttle. This Boat has Satilite XM live Weather , ( $ 3500 upgrade)Full Teak cockpit and helm,( 25k upgrade) Bose Salon Entertainment upgrade ( 3500 upgrade) and V-COOL on all Glass windows to reduce UV and Cool the cockpit by 95% better than standard Windows ( $ 3500). this 48 has Dual Raymarine's E120's much superior to the Sea Ray Navigator that is far outdated and not serviceable. Under Water Lights new in 2011( 4).
Everything about Sea Ray's 48' Sundancer is designed to create a sense of flow and elegance. With its contemporary sheer line design and its sweeping, tinted, curved-glass windshield that seamlessly integrates into the hardtop, this boat is the culmination of 45 years of forward thinking by Sea Ray designers. Sophisticated yet graceful character defines a profile that manifests power, energy and speed, even when sitting still.
You will not find a better equiped or cleaner low hour "Diamond Condition " 48 on the market!
- Performance Specs
- 1950. 28 gph. 20 mph 2050. 31 gph. 21 mph 2150. 34 gph. 24 mph. 68 load 2250. 36.8gph 27 mph 72 % 2350. 41 gph. 28 mph. 74 % 2450. 44 gph. 30 mph. 82 load 2550. 50 gph. 32 mph 92 load 2680. 55 gph 33.4 mph 100 %
- Vessel Walkthrough
- One look at this beauty and you will realize why this is one of the most sought after yachts on the market today. The sleek and stylish design will catch even the most discerning boater's eye whether sitting at the dock or on her way to the next destination. The superb layout is perfect for a day out on the water with family and friends and the accomodations will make you comfortable even on those extended stays aboard. Entry to the cockpit is made via the extended transom swim platform or from the steps on the port and starboard gunnels. The cockpit is outfitted with a large U-shaped seating area with removable dinette table and wet bar with refrigerator and plenty of storage. The entire cockpit has upgraded authentic teak flooring that is not only beautiful, but easy on the feet. Do not forget the removable 20" flat screen TV mounted atop the bar so you will not miss your favorite sports even out on the water! Moving forward to the helm area, also with the luxurious teak flooring, you will find a large L-shaped lounge area to port and the well outfitted helm to starboard. The helm has a unique seat with dual captain's chairs set on a swivel so while at the dock they can be slid back to include more seating for the lively conversation. All the navigation electronics aboard are state of the art and will get you where you want to do with ease. The powerful air conditioning and enclosed front windshield with hardtop give you control over the climate even on those hottest summer days or cool winters. Going up those same gunnel steps on either side of the cockpit, you can move forward on the wide side walkways lined with the bowrail and hand rails to the large bow. There you will find a large reclining dual sunpad complete with drink holders. No worry about those sunpads getting dirty, when they are not in use they are easily folded and removed for storage. Stepping down the solid teak steps into the salon, you will see the large cabin of the 48 Sundancer is well appointed with dark cherry cabinetry that is offset by the cream colored sofa and countertops. Three large windows port and starboard as well as a window overhead allow large amounts of natural light in that make the cabin feel much more open than other express style vessels. The plush sofa to starboard is L-shaped and features a pull out bed, Hi-Lo dinette table and large ottoman to rest your feet or provide more seating. The entertainment center is top-quality with a 26" flat screen tv, DVD player, SAT tv link, and Bose surround sound system. No need to worry about storage, there are plenty of storage areas overhead, in the floor, in the sofa and under the entertainment center. The galley to port comes well equipped with wood flooring, U-shaped counter, all the appliances you will need to cook a gourmet meal and plenty of storage for all your provisions. The mid-cabin VIP stateroom offers plenty of space and privacy for your guests. It features a full en-suite head with sink, vainty, head and shower. The head and shower are in their own area with door so someone could be using the vanity while another can be showering or using the head at the same time. The berth can be separated to create twin bunks of left together to have a large bed depending on the guests. The mid cabin also has an independent A/C zone, washer/dryer combo, hanging locker, nightstand and full entertainment system. No need to worry about your guests being comfortable, they will be able to relax at the end of the day in complete comfort and privacy. The master stateroom forward offers the comforts and amenities of home and affords the captain and his "first mate" plenty of space to relax and rest their heads. With a full-size island style bed with innerspring mattress, dual hanging lockers, TV entertainment system, Bose surround sound stereo, wood floor and ensuite heads, there is every reason to pack the bags and head for the islands! The head layout is noteworthy here because it features a shower in its own area to starboard and a vanity and head in its own area to port. These areas are made totally private within the master stateroom via a sliding door from the salon. In summary, the 48 Sundancer is a total home run for the Sea Ray design team. One of the most sought after models in the pre-owned market, she is the perfect blend of styling and functionality. This vessel is packed with upgrades and in excellent shape, come see her for yourself!
- Notable Upgrades
- New factory lift for tender installed in 2011 Prop-Speed on both Propellers Metal protective paint on all underwater Gear and all intakes removed and cleaned. Sea Strainer Service Aug 2011 250hr. Service completed August 2011 by Authorized Cummings Dealer and full Oil Samples taken and inspected.( Available Per request) Upgrade and added all LED lights in Engine room for twice the brightness and much cleaner look. All A/C units serviced August 2011 by Cruise Air Dealer. Full Detail August 2011- Complete Professional Wax and Polish and SS protective finish. Added Satilite Sirrus Live Weather System to Both E- 120 Raymarines UPGRADE( $ 3500.00 Option) Teak Flooring Upper and Lower Cockpit UPGRADE Forward Deck Sun Pad UPGRADE ACR Remote Spotlight UPGRADE Cockpit A/C UPGRADE(Oversized) Upgraded 11.5 kW Generator (in leiu of std. 9 kW) UPGRADE Cockpit Refrigerator UPGRADE- Brand New August 2011 Cockpit 20" TV UPGRADE( New August 2011) VIP Stateroom TV Entertainment Center UPGRADE Cockpit Sunpad Conversion UPGRADE Bose Lifestyle Stereo System UPGRADE Washer/Dryer Combo UPGRADE Central Vacuum System UPGRADE Generator Sound Box UPGRADE Underwater Transom Lights (4) UPGRADE Cockpit Rod Holders UPGRADE All Chain Windlass UPGRADE with new Anchor August 2011 Satilite Radio both in Bose system in Cabin and in Cockpit Stereo system Active. UPGRADE I- POD Connection Docks both for Cabin and Cockpit Factory Installed. Stainless Steel Galley Package UPGRADE New main engine batteries complete 2011 New Bow thruster batteries in July 2013. Spare Shaft Seals Both Propeller Shafts still in Tack from factory Twin E -120 Raymarine Electroincs Color and independant. ( Upgrade) and XM live Weather Added in Aug 2011 . SAT TV input into both E120's and modulated with Cockpit Premium sound system with Subwoofer. Brunswick Product Protection Extended Service Contract with Cruiser Glass and Generator coverage- 2 Years (Expires 10-26-2013) V-Cool installed on Cockpit Windows in cockpit which reduces 95% of the UV Heat and Rays protecting the interior Cockpit and keep far cooler than any other 48 da. Installed Three Roll Up Sunbrella Canvas (Black) Covers for Aft Curtain Plastic Windows Installed Sunbrella Canvas (Black) Flap by Cockpit Door to Protect Teak Flooring. Zips onto Aft Curtain. HD Color Antenna New Upgraded Sea King Controls 1500-HD Satellite TV Dome. This is a one of the Kind 48 Da Fresh water used 95% of her life and well maintained by experienced Yachtsmen. We assure you this is the cleanest and most well equiped 48 with the lowest hour boat on the market . Don't settle for a high hour boat or you will never sell it !
- Cockpit Features
- Complete Factory from teak deck Systems teak upper Helm Area and Lower cockpit area- $ 35,000 option ( Major Upgrade) Seating, U-Shaped Aft w/Storage Below Sunpad, Cockpit Table Conversion w/Filler Cushions UPGRADE Table, Cockpit - Fiberglass w/Teak Overlay Wet Bar w/Sink, Faucet, Solid- Surface Countertop, Stainless- Steel Handrail, Trash Receptacle & Storage Cabinet - Port Refrigerator, 120V UPGRADE Air Conditioning/Heating - Cockpit 24,000 BTU UPGRADE TV, 20" Flatscreen w/DVD player UPGRADE Rod Holders UPGRADE Steps, Boarding (Molded-In) Beverage Holders (10) Teak Floor, Upper and Lower Cockpit UPGRADE Door, Sliding Cabin Entry - Acrylic Door, Transom Swim Platform, Integral/Extended w/Concealed Stainless-Steel Four- Step Swim Ladder w/Integral Grab Handle( Option Hydraulic Lift can be added easly for a charge and would be Brand new state of the art system) Hot and Cold Water Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker- Lighted and Dri Decked Handrails, 316 Stainless Steel Hardtop, Fiberglass w/Vent Hatches (2) & Overhead Lighting Hatch, Engine Service - Gas Assisted Storage, Transom Wall (For Fenders & Gear) Lighting, Indirect All LED - Upgrade Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Upgraded Sound system with Sub Woofer and Upgraded 4 high Powered speakers . 2nd remote control for Clairon stereo in Cockpit and at helm. Cockpit TV has been Molgulated thru cockpit stereo ( Added August 2011) Sat Weather and Sat TV has been Molgulated thru Cockpit Stereo9 Added August 2011) Helm TV has been Added thru E 120's August 2011.
- Helm Deck Features
- Port Seating, L-Shaped Bench w/Molded Fiberglass Base & Euro-Style Backrest Starboard Seating - Pivoting Double Helm - Custom Euro-Style w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Armrests & Heavy-Duty Pedestal w/Slides, & Pneumatic Vertical Adjustment (Helm Only) Teak Floor UPGRADE Air Conditioning/Heating - Cockpit 24,000 BTU UPGRADE Storage, Side Panel - Starboard of Helm Seat Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Aluminum Frame, & Electric Front Vents Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers w/Delay & Speed Control Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Canvas Helm Dash Cover UPGRADE Helm SAT TV has been Addedd August 2011- All TV and Sat System modulated thru Cockpit Stereo August 2011.
- Electronics and Controls
- Electronics Dual Raymarine E-120 Chartplotters- Radar /TV/Camera Upgrade Raymarine 4kW Open Array Radar Scanner- Upgrade Raymarine DSM 300 Fishfinder ready - just need to add Ducer- Raymarine Raypilot ST 8002 Autopilot- Upgrade ACR Remote Control Spotlight- Upgrade Electronic Controls ( new for 2008 ) totally fly by wire for a smoother and much loner lasting shift and throttle. Dont settle for old technolgy and cable shifts that clunk and are bad for Gears. Trim Tab Controls Bow Thruster- Upgrade( new Batteries in July 2013. ) King Dome (In Motion) - Satellite TV- Upgrade and in motion Preimum upgrade in cockpit Stereo, Clarion® 12V AM/FM Single CD, Sirius® Satellite Receiver w/Antenna, 6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Subwoofer, Speakers (4) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control IPOD Interface UPGRADE VHF Radio w/Remote Speaker & 8' Fiberglass Antenna- Northstar Upgrade Satellite Weather and TV Interface Added to Raymarine E-120 Chartplotters UPGRADE ( Live real Time Weather , Wind , Warnings Ect Control Station New for 2008 Electroinic Shift and Throttle- Major upgrade for 2008 and not available for anything older than 2008 . Alarms, High-Water - Bilge & Cabin Helm A/C Vents A/C Controls Compass Dash, Gel Coated - Nickel Emergency Start System - Engines Horn, Air - Single Trumpet Stainless Steen Cupholders Instrument Panel, High-Gloss Power Steering, Hydraulic w/Tilt Wheel- Upgrade Shift & Throttle Controls - Electronic (Cummins ETS) NEW IN 2008 SmartCraft® Diagnostics: - Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray® SmartCraft w/Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels - 4-in-1 Multigauges (2) (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter & Water Temperature) - Tachometers (2) SmartCraft® VesselView Display: - Propulsion: Engine Hour Meters, Engine Status, Performance and Fuel, Peak Performance, Boost Pressure, Troll Control, Cruise Control - Vessel: Vessel Status, Tank Status, Steering Position, Generator Data - Environment and Navigation: GPS Interface, Depth and Water Temperature, Depth Alerts, Trip Log Information, Fuel to Waypoint Data, Navigation Data - Active Alarms/Details - Alarm History/Details Switch Panel - High Gloss (Backlit) Switches, Illuminated Weatherproof Rockers & Electronic Dimmer Control
- Salon Features
- Entertainment Center - Gaming System Port - MP3 Port w/12V Outlet - Stereo, BOSE Life Style 48 /DVD with Acoustimas Speakers and surround sound, Sirius® Satellite Receiver w/Antenna, 6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier & Speakers (6) Upgrade Upgrade- Storage Cabinet - CD & Videotapes - TV, 26" Flatscreen LCD (120V) w/Remote DVD Player- Upgrade Mirror, Wall Accent Seating, L-Shaped Sofa w/Pull-Out Bed (Ultraleather HP™) Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette (Movable) Hi-Lo w/High-Gloss Wood Surface Ottoman UPGRADE Carbon Monoxide Monitors Carpet, Masland® 55-Ounce 100% Stainmaster BCF Nylon w/Dupont® Advanced Teflon Repel System Carpet Runners, Interior (Sunbrella®) Upgrade Handrails, Stainless Steel Lighting, 12V Indirect Lighting, 12V Xenon Outlet, Phone Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Outlets, 12V Accessory Outlet & Switch Plates - Satin NickelFinish Pillows, Accent Steps, Entryway - Teak Storage, In-Floor Wood Interior Package Dark Cherry
- Galley Features
- Coffeemaker, 120V Countertop, Solid-Surface w/Stainless-Steel Sink, Single- Lever Grohe® Faucet & Sink Cover Handrail, Stainless Steel Microwave/Convection Oven w/Stainless-Steel Front - 120V Power Vent, 12V w/Stainless-Steel Grill Refrigerator/Freezer, Upright w/Stainless-Steel Front - 120V Storage, Drawers w/Cutlery Insert Storage, Upper & Lower w/Designated Plate & Glass Storage Stove, Two-Burner (Surface Mounted) w/Safety Rail - 240V Trash Receptacle w/Chute & Solid- Surface Cover Wood Floor UPGRADE
- Master Stateroom Features
- Bed, Full-Size Island-Style w/Innerspring Mattress, Pillows, Sheets, Coordinated Spread & Drawer Storage Below Door, Privacy (Sliding Pocket) w/Full-Length Mirror Flooring, Wood - Lower Berth Step Area & Between Head/Shower Area Hanging Lockers (2) w/Lights - Port & Starboard Mirrored Rope Locker - Bulkhead Storage, Side Shelves TV, 15" Flatscreen w/DVD Player Bose Lifestyle Stereo System
- Master Head Features
- To Port: Bathroom Tissue Holder Door, Privacy - Access from Forward Stateroom Handrails, Stainless Steel Head, VacuFlush® Power Vent, 12V Robe Hook Storage, Gunwale Cabinet Storage, Medicine Cabinet - Mirrored Vanity w/Solid-Surface Countertop, Sink, Grohe Faucet, & Storage Below To Starboard: Curtain, Shower Door, Privacy - Access from Forward Stateroom Handrail, Stainless Steel Shower w/Seat & Adjustable Grohe® Shower Wand Towel Rings (2)
- VIP Stateroom Features
- Beds, Twin (2) w/Mattresses, Pillows, Sheets & Coordinated Spreads w/ Slide System to Convert into Queen-Size Bed Independent A/C Zone Washer/Dryer Combo UPGRADE TV, 15" Flatscreen w/DVD Player & Gaming System Port UPGRADE Door, Privacy Hanging Locker w/Light & Shelves Portlight, Stainless Steel - Opening Storage, Cabinets - Starboard
- VIP Head Features
- Curtain, Shower Door, Privacy - Access from Mid-Stateroom Handrail, Stainless Steel Head, VacuFlush® Robe Hook Storage, Medicine Cabinet - Mirrored Shower w/Seat & Adjustable Grohe Shower Wand Towel Ring Vanity w/Solid-Surface Countertop, Sink, Grohe Faucet, & Storage Below
- Engines and Propulsion Systems
- Twin V-Drive Cummins MerCruiser QSC 540 8.3L Common Rail Diesel Engines with Electronic Throttle and Shift and 395 hrs. 250 service completed and in perfect shape with full oil samples and changes all engines and Gears. 11.5 kW Onan Diesel Generator UPGRADE Generator Sound Box UPGRADE Crossover Fuel System - Generator Only Dual Racor Fuel Filters - Remote (Racor®) Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1 Fuel Tanks, Aluminum w/Manual Shutoff Valves & Ultrasonic Sending Units Bonding System w/Zinc Hull Plate Propeller Shafts, 2" Stainless Steel (2) - Aquamet 22 Propellers, Nibral 4-Blade Cup( upgrade over Bronze ) Rudders, Manganese-Bronze w/Stainless-Steel Posts Seacocks on all Underwater Fittings Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs, Dripless w/Extra Seal Carrier Kit Struts, Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, Hydraulic Engine room you will see looks like just came out of the factory and a fresh water lake. Upgraded LED engine room Lights. ($ 1500)
- Electrical Systems
- Underwater Lighting ( 4) Upgrade Electronics Circuit, 50 Amp/12V Central Vacuum System UPGRADE Batteries, 8-D w/Boxes (2) Battery Charger/Converter 120V/50 Amp/12V Battery Charger Overcurrent Protection Battery Switches, 2-Way Solenoid Activated (MDP & Bilge) Cable TV System w/Inlet (Includes Phone Inlet), TV & Phone Shore Cords, Coax Outlets, Gain Control & Omni Directional Antenna Panel, DC Circuit Breaker - Remote Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, Cablemaster (Glendinning) 240V/50 Amp w/75' Cord & Wireless Remote Transformer, Shore Power Isolation - 240V/50 Amp Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection
- Bilge Systems
- Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic (2) Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic High- Water (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater - Patented Fire Suppression System - Automatic w/Manual Pull Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room - 2" w/Loaded Vinyl Barrier Ladder, Stainless Steel - Removable Lighting, 12V Oil Changer System - Engines, Transmissions & Generator
- Water Systems
- Freshwater Washdown Spigots w/Hoses - Transom, Engine Room & Anchor Locker Pressure Water System w/12V Pump & Charcoal Filtration System Manifold System w/Shutoff Valves Shower, Cockpit - Hot & Cold Water Heater, 240V (11-Gallon) Water Inlet, Dockside Water Filtration System For Vessel - Upgraded and new Filter August 2011
- Waste Systems
- Head System (VacuFlush®) Holding Tank Level Indicators - MDP & Heads Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out Sump Box w/Pump - Automatic Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System UPGRADE
- Windlass System
- Anchor, ( New August 2011) Upgraded Anchor Chute, Stainless Steel Anchor Rope/Chain Storage w/Gas- Assisted Hatches (2) Anchor Washdown Spigot w/Hose Windlass, Rope/Chain w/Foot Switches All Chain Anchor Line UPGRADE
- Hull and Deck Features
- Brand New Factory Hydraulic Lift installed for Swim Platform and tender.Over $ 30k spent to install this in 2011. Ready to go ! Underwater Transom Lights (4) UPGRADE Bow Rail, 316 Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions, Intermediate Rails & Life Lines Forward Deck Sunpad w/Backrest UPGRADE Black Canvas Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® Thru- Bolted - Stainless Steel (8) Deck Fill Plates, Stainless Steel Deck Rails, 316 Stainless Steel Drain Plugs, Brass-Threaded - Garboard Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails, 316 Stainless Steel Hatch, Deck Vent - Translucent w/Locks & Sky Screen Cover (Trapezoid) Hull Windows, Stainless Steel (6 Fixed) Lights, Navigation Portlights, Stainless Steel (3 Opening, 3 Fixed) Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless-Steel Insert Skylight, Flush Mount w/Retractable Sunshade - Salon Storage, Transom Wall (For Fenders & Gear) Stringer System, Fiberglass Swim Platform, Integral/Extended w/Concealed Stainless-Steel Four- Step Swim Ladder w/Integral Grab Handle Thru-Hull Fittings, Stainless Steel Toe Rail, Molded Fiberglass - Deck Vent System, Engine Room - Integral w/Stainless-Steel Accents Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Aluminum Frame, & Electric Front Vents Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers w/Delay & Speed Control
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact central agent Tom George at 727-709-5020 or email Tom@tgyg.com . Located for easy viewing at our new State of the Art Sales offices at beautiful Marker 1 Marina, 343 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin, Fl 34698